Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRM POWR Grades
- IRM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.19% of US stocks.
- IRM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IRM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
IRM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IRM is 4.34 -- better than 90.8% of US stocks.
- For IRM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.84 for Iron Mountain Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iron Mountain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCB, STT, EPRT, PBH, and NOVT.
- Visit IRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ironmountain.com.
IRM Valuation Summary
- IRM's price/earnings ratio is 41.2; this is 3.78% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- IRM's price/earnings ratio has moved up $150.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IRM's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRM.
IRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.24||52-week high||$47.34|
|Prev. close||$44.25||52-week low||$24.36|
|Day high||$44.24||Avg. volume||2,960,924|
|50-day MA||$42.29||Dividend yield||5.58%|
|200-day MA||$33.47||Market Cap||12.77B|
Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM) Company Bio
Iron Mountain Inc. was founded in 1951 in Livingston, New York by Herman Knaust. Iron Mountain provides records, information management services, and data management services, along with the complex storage and information management such as rising storage rental costs, and increased litigation, and disaster recovery requirements. The company’s solutions serve several different industries including the banking, energy, entertainment, fine arts, healthcare, insurance, law firms, pharmaceutical, and retail sectors. Iron Mountain operates several data centers across the United States, Europe, and Asia in highly secure and compliant colocation facilities. William Meaney serves as President and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
IRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IRM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Iron Mountain Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 172.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Iron Mountain Inc ended up being:
- As a business, IRM is generating more cash flow than 90.44% of positive cash flow stocks in the Real Estate.
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Iron Mountain Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRM Latest Social Stream
View Full IRM Social Stream
Latest IRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iron Mountain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRM as an investment opportunity.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (Del found using ticker (IRM) have now 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 48 and 18 with a mean TP of 36.86. Now with the previous closing price of 45.96 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -19.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 43.12 and the 200 moving average now moves to 35.82. The market capitalisation for the company is $13,097m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IRM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around t...
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The post Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): Price Now Near $45.26; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
This company is building its presence in the data center space, but there are a few things investors should know.
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market Technology Scenario with International Forecasts by 2028 IRON MOUNTAIN INCORPORATED, ITRENEW, LIFESPAN INTERNATIONAL, SIMS RECYCLING SOLUTIONS
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis 
As the risk-taking publisher of the Dial Press, he also released the satirical hoax Report From Iron Mountain, a leaked government report on the dangers of peace.
IRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|