Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- IRM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
IRM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IRM is 3.74 -- better than 88.21% of US stocks.
- For IRM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.41 for Iron Mountain Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iron Mountain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BERY, IAA, CNR, MGM, and OUT.
- IRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iron Mountain Inc's official web site, go to www.ironmountain.com.
IRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IRM's price/sales ratio is 49.23% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, IRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, IRM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRM.
IRM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.25%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -9.91%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9%.
The table below shows IRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.9% of graded US stocks.
- IRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 67th of 457 Trading stocks.
- LAMR, SAMG, and HNNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRM.
The table below shows IRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.97||52-week high||$49.58|
|Prev. close||$45.07||52-week low||$24.85|
|Day high||$45.11||Avg. volume||2,516,863|
|50-day MA||$45.34||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$38.82||Market Cap||13.02B|
Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM) Company Bio
Iron Mountain Inc. was founded in 1951 in Livingston, New York by Herman Knaust. Iron Mountain provides records, information management services, and data management services, along with the complex storage and information management such as rising storage rental costs, and increased litigation, and disaster recovery requirements. The company’s solutions serve several different industries including the banking, energy, entertainment, fine arts, healthcare, insurance, law firms, pharmaceutical, and retail sectors. Iron Mountain operates several data centers across the United States, Europe, and Asia in highly secure and compliant colocation facilities. William Meaney serves as President and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRM Latest Social Stream
View Full IRM Social Stream
Latest IRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iron Mountain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRM as an investment opportunity.
Real estate stocks, especially real estate investment trusts (REITs), are known for their above-average dividends. The Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSE: VOO) has a dividend yield of just 1.3% as of Sept. 7, while the Vanguard Real Estate ETF (NYSEMKT: VNQ), which tracks an index of property-owning REITs, yields a much more attractive 2.9%. There are some REITs that pay significantly more.
Iron Mountain has a generous 5% yield and solid legacy business. But is that enough to sustain it through a major business transition?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Governor Gretchen Whitmer announces Wisconsin-based JD Castings expanding into Iron Mountain, creating 24 high-wage jobs
LANSING, Mich. Governor Gretchen Whitmer joined the Michigan Economic Development Corporation today to announce that Wisconsin-based JD Castings, a provider of casting solutions, is expanding into Iron Mountain, signaling continued economic recovery in Michigan. The project is expected to create up to 24 new jobs in Iron Mountain and generate a total private investment of $770,000 with the support of a $200,000 Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant approved by the Michigan Strategic Fund. Michigan was chosen for the expansion over companys existing facility in Wisconsin.
Iron Mountain (IRM) is likely to benefit from its focus on data-enter portfolio expansion, though low service activity level might act as a deterrent for organic service revenues.
IRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|