Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT (IRM): Price and Financial Metrics
IRM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Iron Mountain Inc is higher than it is for about 85.17% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.76 for Iron Mountain Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.91% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Iron Mountain Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iron Mountain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LAMR, CMA, NI, CACC, and NXST.
- Visit IRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ironmountain.com.
IRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.55||52-week high||$37.32|
|Prev. close||$31.91||52-week low||$29.28|
|Day high||$31.94||Avg. volume||3,142,831|
|50-day MA||$32.08||Dividend yield||7.74%|
|200-day MA||$32.09||Market Cap||9.06B|
Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT (IRM) Company Bio
Iron Mountain provides storage and information management services in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through North American Records and Information Management Business, North American Data Management Business, Western European Business, Other International Business, and Corporate and Other Business. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.