Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRM POWR Grades
- IRM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.89% of US stocks.
- IRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IRM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
IRM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,486,336,751, IRON MOUNTAIN INC has a greater market value than 87.87% of US stocks.
- IRON MOUNTAIN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.26% of US listed stocks.
- IRM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DVA, CNK, BLMN, SIEB, and IAA.
- Visit IRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ironmountain.com.
IRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.73% lower, now standing at 27.1.
- IRM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRM.
IRM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.54%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.92%.
The table below shows IRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.96% of graded US stocks.
- IRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 68th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAMR, SAMG, and WHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRM.
The table below shows IRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.33||52-week high||$58.61|
|Prev. close||$53.86||52-week low||$41.67|
|Day high||$54.62||Avg. volume||1,835,470|
|50-day MA||$48.80||Dividend yield||4.59%|
|200-day MA||$50.77||Market Cap||15.79B|
Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM) Company Bio
Iron Mountain Inc. was founded in 1951 in Livingston, New York by Herman Knaust. Iron Mountain provides records, information management services, and data management services, along with the complex storage and information management such as rising storage rental costs, and increased litigation, and disaster recovery requirements. The company’s solutions serve several different industries including the banking, energy, entertainment, fine arts, healthcare, insurance, law firms, pharmaceutical, and retail sectors. Iron Mountain operates several data centers across the United States, Europe, and Asia in highly secure and compliant colocation facilities. William Meaney serves as President and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRM Latest Social Stream
View Full IRM Social Stream
Latest IRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRON MOUNTAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRM as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, November 23, 2022--Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), a global leader in innovative storage, data center infrastructure, asset lifecycle management and information management services, today announced that Barry Hytinen, Executive Vice President & CFO will present at the Wells Fargo 2022 TMT Summit in Las Vegas on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 10:40 am PT (1:40 pm ET).
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks to increase your dividend income. If you want to read about some more dividend stocks, go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Increase Your Dividend Income. Investors have long discussed whether a healthy business that pays a reliable dividend payout will also generate the highest capital […]
Iron Mountain (IRM) expands into the EMEA region by acquiring XData Properties in Madrid. It also buys a land parcel in Phoenix, AZ, one of North America's leading data center markets.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Presents at J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference Transcript
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE:NYSE:IRM) J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference Call November 17, 2022 9:10 AM Company Participants Bill Meaney - President and Chief Executive…
Data center REIT Iron Mountain (IRM) has acquired XData Properties, a data center park in Madrid, Spain.
IRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|