Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG): Price and Financial Metrics
ISIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.73||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$7.27||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$7.73||Avg. volume||5,829|
|50-day MA||$7.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||13.90M|
ISIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISIG Stock Summary
- ISIG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.19, which is higher than only 1.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WPM, IRS, CNNE, ZGN, and EBR.
- Visit ISIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insigniasystems.com.
ISIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ISIG's price/sales ratio is 54.55% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ISIG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISIG.
ISIG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -283.26%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.53%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -92.97%.
The table below shows ISIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISIG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISIG Social Stream
Latest ISIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISIG as an investment opportunity.
Lendway, Inc. (formerly, Insignia Systems, Inc.) (NASDAQ:LDWY) (the "Company") has closed the previously announced sale of its in-store marketing business to an affiliate of Park Printing for an aggregate cash purchase price of $3.5 million, subject to an escrow and certain post-closing adjustments.
Insignia Systems, Inc. Announces Shareholder Approval of Sale of In-Store Marketing Business To Park Printing
/ Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISIG) ("the Company") today announced that its shareholders approved its previously announced agreement to sell its in-store marketing business to an affiliate of Park Printing, Inc. ("Park Printing") at the Company's annual meeting of shareholders held on July 27, 2023.
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) ("Insignia") and Park Printing, Inc. ("Park Printing") today announced entry into an agreement to sell Insignia's in-store marketing business to an affiliate of Park Printing for a gross cash purchase price of $3.5 million.
Insignia Systems ( NASDAQ:ISIG ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$12.8m (up 109% from 1Q...
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) ("Insignia") today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 ("Q1").
ISIG Price Returns