Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISIG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ISIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISIG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 150 days.
- ISIG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.25% of US stocks).
ISIG Stock Summary
- ISIG has a higher market value than only 2.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,191,117.
- Of note is the ratio of Insignia Systems Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ISIG is more volatile than 99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INUV, FTEK, CRWS, OBCI, and CULP.
- Visit ISIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insigniasystems.com.
ISIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||295,200|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||9.49M|
ISIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISIG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISIG Social Stream
Latest ISIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insignia Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISIG as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2021 /Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISIG) ("Insignia") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ("Q4") and the full year ended December 31, 2020.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / December 31, 2020 / Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISIG) today announced that effective at 5:00 p.m. central time on December 31, 2020, the Company will effect a seven-for-one reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. The Company’s common stock will continue to trade under the symbol “ISIG” and it is… Read More »Insignia Systems, Inc. Reverse Stock Split Effective December 31, 2020
MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / December 31, 2020 / Insignia Systems, Inc.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / October 29, 2020 / Insignia Systems, Inc.
Insignia Systems (ISIG) news for Tuesday includes a filing with the SEC revealing two large stakes in the company boosting ISIG stock up.
ISIG Price Returns