iSun Inc. (ISUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISUN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ISUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISUN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ISUN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ISUN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,247,996, ISUN INC has a greater market value than only 5.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, ISUN INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.97% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ISUN INC comes in at 180.97%, a number that bests 95.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EZFL, SIDU, PIK, WHG, and CMAX.
- Visit ISUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.isunenergy.com.
ISUN Valuation Summary
- ISUN's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 106.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 86 months, ISUN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 404.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISUN.
ISUN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1052.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1544.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 118.42%.
The table below shows ISUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.05% of graded US stocks.
- ISUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 92nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SOFO, DZSI, and SWIR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISUN.
The table below shows ISUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISUN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ISUN, see our ISUN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ISUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||164,386|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||12.16M|
iSun Inc. (ISUN) Company Bio
iSun, Inc. operates as a solar engineering, construction, and procurement contractor for commercial and industrial customers in the Northeastern United States. It also provides electrical contracting services; and data and communication services. The company was formerly known as The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to iSun, Inc. in January 2021. iSun, Inc. was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISUN Latest Social Stream
View Full ISUN Social Stream
Latest ISUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISUN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISUN as an investment opportunity.
iSun Inc. Wins Five New Solar Projects Valued at $5.1 Million in Vermont
WILLISTON, Vt., March 28, 2023--iSun, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) (the "Company," or "iSun"), a leading solar energy and clean mobility infrastructure company with 50-years of experience accelerating the adoption of innovative electrical technologies, today announced that it had secured five contracts covering 6.5 MW and valued at $5.1 million in Vermont, to provide expanded solar energy capabilities at five industrial sites.
iSun Inc. To Participate in 35th Annual Roth Conference
WILLISTON, Vt., March 01, 2023--iSun, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) (the "Company," or "iSun"), a leading solar energy and clean mobility infrastructure company with 50-years of experience accelerating the adoption of innovative electrical technologies, today announced that it will participate in the 35th Annual Roth Capital Conference to be held March 12-14, 2023 at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel at Dana Point, California. Representing iSun will be Jeffrey Peck, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and Joh
iSun Inc. Provides Preliminary Full Year 2022 Revenue
WILLISTON, Vt., February 28, 2023--iSun, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) (the "Company," or "iSun"), a leading solar energy and clean mobility infrastructure company with 50-years of experience accelerating the adoption of innovative electrical technologies, today announced that preliminary revenue for the full year 2022 was approximately $74-76 million, 63%-68% higher than the $45.3 million reported for full year 2021, and at the high end of the revenue range of $70-75 million forecasted in November 2022.
iSun Inc. Announces Adjournment of 2023 Special Meeting of Stockholders
WILLISTON, Vt., January 25, 2023--iSun Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) (the "Company," or "iSun"), a leading solar energy and clean mobility infrastructure company with 50-years of experience accelerating the adoption of innovative electrical technologies, today announced that the Special Meeting of Stockholders which was scheduled for yesterday, January 24, 2023 was adjourned to provide additional time for the Company to solicit additional proxies. The 2023 Special Meeting of Stockholders will now be held
iSun Inc. Wins New Solar Portfolio in Maine
WILLISTON, Vt., January 24, 2023--iSun, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) (the "Company," or "iSun"), a leading solar energy and clean mobility infrastructure company with 50-years of experience accelerating the adoption of innovative electrical technologies, today announced that it has been awarded a portfolio of solar projects totaling 16.00MW and valued at $16.12 million in Maine, to expand community solar projects across that state.
ISUN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...