Gartner, Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IT POWR Grades
- IT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- IT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
IT Stock Summary
- Gartner Inc's market capitalization of $19,763,171,058 is ahead of 88.6% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IT is 4.69 -- better than 92% of US stocks.
- IT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 244.47 -- higher than 87.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLX, CDW, CFG, K, and AVY.
- IT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gartner Inc's official web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.10||52-week high||$239.09|
|Prev. close||$229.60||52-week low||$108.50|
|Day high||$232.79||Avg. volume||595,801|
|50-day MA||$195.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.02||Market Cap||20.50B|
Gartner, Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner Inc. provides independent and objective research and analysis on the information technology (IT), computer hardware, software, communications, and related technology industries in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Research, Consulting, and Events. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
IT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gartner Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IT, they are:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 65.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 17.83% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gartner Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
Gartner (IT) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Gartner, Inc. (IT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 4, 2021 08:00 ET Company Participants David Cohen - Investor Relations Gene Hall - Chief Executive Officer Craig Safian - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeff Meuler - Baird Toni Kaplan - Morgan Stanley Gary Bisbee - Bank of America...
Gartner says it had an 'outstanding start to the year' as first-quarter results beat expectations.
Vaxart, Precipio, Gartner, Domtar and BioLineRX are five top stock gainers for Tuesday.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
IT Price Returns