Gartner Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IT POWR Grades
- IT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.43% of US stocks).
IT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,694,884,215, GARTNER INC has a greater market value than 92% of US stocks.
- GARTNER INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.26% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 97.78 for GARTNER INC; that's greater than it is for 99.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BW, MTD, DS, TISI, and AON.
- Visit IT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IT's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.58% higher, now standing at 29.6.
- IT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IT.
IT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.43%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 48.56%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 75.65%.
The table below shows IT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.45% of graded US stocks.
- IT's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 251st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ASPS, MEDP, and LTBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IT.
The table below shows IT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$347.80||52-week high||$357.40|
|Prev. close||$350.46||52-week low||$221.39|
|Day high||$350.29||Avg. volume||514,765|
|50-day MA||$313.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$284.86||Market Cap||27.48B|
Gartner Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner, Inc is a technological research and consulting firm based in Stamford, Connecticut that conducts research on technology and shares this research both through private consulting as well as executive programs and conferences. Its clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies, and investment firms. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARTNER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
These best Reddit stocks represent some of the best bets in the current market downturn with remarkable upside potential.
Only about 1 in 3 people think their pay is fair, but it’s not about the money—here’s what they’re missing in their workplace
The way people think about their salary has a lot to do with how they feel about their company.
Shares of leading semiconductor companies Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE: TSM), Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) all fell today, declining 2.9%, 2.6%, and 3.6%, respectively, as of 3:37 p.m. ET. First, widespread protests in China over COVID-19 restrictions erupted this past weekend, putting pressure on any stock with exposure to China or products made there. Second, a report from a leading tech industry research company predicted a bigger decline in overall semiconductor revenue next year than it had forecast just four months ago.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Gartner, Inc. ( NYSE:IT ). The company's stock saw a...
Here is how Clean Harbors (CLH) and Gartner (IT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
IT Price Returns