Gartner, Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IT POWR Grades
- IT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- IT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
IT Stock Summary
- IT has a higher market value than 90.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,123,106,539.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IT is 8.3 -- better than 95.95% of US stocks.
- IT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gartner Inc are CBRE, MOH, FITB, ROK, and ROL.
- Visit IT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IT's price/earnings ratio is 15.9% higher, now standing at 45.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 59.8.
- IT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IT.
IT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 104.15%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 30.11%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 90.91%.
The table below shows IT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.28% of graded US stocks.
- IT's asset turnover comes in at 0.619 -- ranking 252nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- FALC, NEWR, and INOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IT.
The table below shows IT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$324.69||52-week high||$327.20|
|Prev. close||$324.25||52-week low||$115.86|
|Day high||$327.20||Avg. volume||605,260|
|50-day MA||$295.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$221.14||Market Cap||27.16B|
Gartner, Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner Inc. provides independent and objective research and analysis on the information technology (IT), computer hardware, software, communications, and related technology industries in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Research, Consulting, and Events. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gartner Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
Half of business technologists now produce capabilities for users beyond their own department or enterprise. That’s the top finding in a new report from Gartner, which cites “a dramatic growth” in digitalization opportunities and lower barriers to entry including low-code tools and AI-assisted development as the core factors enabling this democratization beyond IT professionals. What’s […]
Dayley brings more than 30 years of software and data management industry knowledge, expertise, and insights to BigID BigID, the leader in reimagining data management, announced today that Alan Dayley, former Gartner VP and Analyst for metadata management, master data management, and data governance, has joined BigID. Previously, Alan spent 14 years at Gartner while co-authoring Gartners  The post Gartner Analyst Alan Dayley Joins BigIDs Strategic Team appeared first on MarTech Series .
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fastly Recognized as a Challenger in Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Web Application and API Protection
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. introduced an end-to-end revamp of its Surface devices, including an update to its popular two-in-one laptop models, part of a push to be a bigger force in computer hardware.Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care Crisis Became a Global Economic FiascoBerlin Referendu
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Gartner, Apple, Landstar System and KLA Corp
IT Price Returns