Gartner, Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
IT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,209,603,649, Gartner Inc has a greater market value than 87.51% of US stocks.
- Gartner Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.97% of US listed stocks.
- IT's current price/earnings ratio is 56.93, which is higher than 86.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gartner Inc are FNF, BURL, EXPD, JBHT, and TSCO.
- IT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gartner Inc's official web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Stock Price Chart More Charts
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.46||52-week high||$171.77|
|Prev. close||$154.95||52-week low||$124.77|
|Day high||$155.57||Avg. volume||611,680|
|50-day MA||$156.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.72||Market Cap||13.91B|
Gartner, Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner Inc. provides independent and objective research and analysis on the information technology (IT), computer hardware, software, communications, and related technology industries in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Research, Consulting, and Events. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
IT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gartner Inc ranked in the 24st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gartner Inc, consider:
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 14.58% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|