Gartner Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$345.01||52-week high||$358.25|
|Prev. close||$340.24||52-week low||$221.39|
|Day high||$347.11||Avg. volume||494,047|
|50-day MA||$316.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$319.31||Market Cap||27.27B|
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT POWR Grades
- IT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
IT Stock Summary
- IT has a market capitalization of $26,047,516,827 -- more than approximately 91.85% of US stocks.
- GARTNER INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.9% of US listed stocks.
- IT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GARTNER INC are AMP, HHS, UIHC, WMG, and EQH.
- IT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GARTNER INC's official web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IT's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.65% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- IT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IT.
IT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 205.6%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -81.44%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 58.62%.
The table below shows IT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.45% of graded US stocks.
- IT's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 251st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ASPS, MEDP, and LTBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IT.
The table below shows IT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IT, see our IT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$311.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Gartner Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner, Inc is a technological research and consulting firm based in Stamford, Connecticut that conducts research on technology and shares this research both through private consulting as well as executive programs and conferences. Its clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies, and investment firms. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARTNER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
Gartner Survey Reveals 71% of CMOs Believe They Lack Sufficient Budget to Fully Execute Their Strategy in 2023
DENVER, May 22, 2023--Seventy-one percent of CMOs said they lack the budget to fully execute their strategy in 2023, according to a Gartner, Inc. survey of 410 CMOs and marketing leaders.
Gartner Says Catalytic Marketing Allows CMOs to Drive Profitable Growth Amid Macroeconomic Pressures
DENVER, May 22, 2023--Catalytic marketing experiences provide the greatest boost to commercially productive behaviors such as paying a premium or referring other customers to the brand, according to Gartner, Inc.
Gartner Stock Rises; Tech Info Provider's Sales, Profits Climb
Top-ranked tech market information supplier Gartner is putting up some very healthy numbers. On Friday, Gartner stock got an upgrade for its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, which rose from 78 to 81, putting it into a top echelon group. The 81 Relative Strength Rating shows that Gartner is in the top 19% of all stocks for price performance the past 12 months.
AI isn’t new to the supply chain, but ChatGPT is expanding its role
ChatGPT and other advanced AI tools are looking to find homes in supply chain software and in some cases already have. The post AI isn’t new to the supply chain, but ChatGPT is expanding its role appeared first on FreightWaves.
Gartner Says Sales Leaders Who Position Technology As a Teammate Rather Than a Tool will Unlock Seller Productivity and High-Quality Deals
LAS VEGAS, May 16, 2023--Sales organizations that actively position technology as sellers’ "teammate" rather than just another tool will unlock seller productivity and enable high-quality deals, according to Gartner, Inc.
IT Price Returns
Continue Researching ITWant to do more research on Gartner Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gartner Inc (IT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gartner Inc (IT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gartner Inc (IT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...