Gartner Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
IT Stock Summary
- IT has a higher market value than 89.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,214,505,721.
- Gartner Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.76% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.43 for Gartner Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gartner Inc are CBRE, MOH, ROST, DGX, and DHI.
- IT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gartner Inc's official web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IT's price/earnings ratio is 15.9% higher, now standing at 45.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 59.8.
- IT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IT.
IT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.13%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 30.11%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.59%.
The table below shows IT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.45% of graded US stocks.
- IT's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 251st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ASPS, MEDP, and LTBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IT.
The table below shows IT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$241.83||52-week high||$368.99|
|Prev. close||$240.14||52-week low||$221.39|
|Day high||$243.89||Avg. volume||556,026|
|50-day MA||$258.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$293.92||Market Cap||19.48B|
Gartner Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner, Inc is a technological research and consulting firm based in Stamford, Connecticut that conducts research on technology and shares this research both through private consulting as well as executive programs and conferences. Its clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies, and investment firms. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gartner Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
Tech stocks have been butchered in 2022, but tech companies with an enterprise, rather than consumer focus, offer significant opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Dell Technologies Inc. shares tumbled after the hardware maker gave a disappointing profit forecast and reported quarterly earnings that fell short of Wall Street estimates.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks Restrict Financing for Russi
For the third year in a row, Textellent, a leader in Business Texting Solutions, is proud to be named to a top spot for the SMS Marketing Software Category Textellent, a leader in Business Texting Solutions, is proud to have been named to the top spot by Gartners Software Advice in the 2022 FrontRunners Report  The post Textellent Chosen for Top Spot in 2022 FrontRunner Report by Gartners Software Advice appeared first on MarTech Series .
Lookout SSE also scored in the top three in each of the four use cases in Gartner Critical Capabilities for Security Service Edge report Lookout, Inc., the leader in endpoint-to-cloud security, announced that Gartner has named Lookout a Visionary in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Security Service Edge (SSE). The Company also announced it scored among the top  The post Lookout Named a Visionary in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Service Edge appeared first on MarTech Series .
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
IT Price Returns