Gartner, Inc. (IT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IT POWR Grades
- IT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.17% of US stocks.
- IT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- IT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
IT Stock Summary
- Gartner Inc's market capitalization of $22,866,556,730 is ahead of 88.71% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IT is 13.57 -- better than 98.12% of US stocks.
- IT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gartner Inc are CHRW, MOH, BBY, JBL, and WAT.
- Visit IT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gartner.com.
IT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IT's price/earnings ratio is 15.9% higher, now standing at 45.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 59.8.
- IT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IT.
IT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.74%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.15%.
The table below shows IT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.45% of graded US stocks.
- IT's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 251st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ASPS, MEDP, and LTBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IT.
The table below shows IT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$281.87||52-week high||$368.99|
|Prev. close||$278.73||52-week low||$149.74|
|Day high||$285.39||Avg. volume||424,663|
|50-day MA||$316.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$280.61||Market Cap||23.18B|
Gartner, Inc. (IT) Company Bio
Gartner Inc. provides independent and objective research and analysis on the information technology (IT), computer hardware, software, communications, and related technology industries in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Research, Consulting, and Events. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
IT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IT Latest Social Stream
View Full IT Social Stream
Latest IT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gartner Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IT as an investment opportunity.
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Scout Investments, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Baker Hughes Co, Eaton Corp PLC, Hormel Foods Corp, sells Horizon Therapeutics PLC, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Devon Energy Corp, EOG Resources Inc, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Scout Investments, Inc..
Beachwood, OH, based Investment company Stratos Wealth Partners, LTD. (Current Portfolio) buys PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, WisdomTree U.S.
Demand for PCs has continued to grow throughout 2021. Market research firms IDC and Gartner both report double digit growth, despite a global chip shortage.
Technology research firm, Gartner, reveals in its latest report that ongoing supply chain constraints and decline in demand for Chromebooks caused a 5% year-over-year decline in Q4 PC shipments.
CHARLOTTE, N,C., Jan. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With 51 percent of full-time employees tempted to leave their job according to a recent isolved survey on top human resources (HR) trends , transforming the employee experience is a key area of focus for many organizations seeking to recruit, develop and retain the very best talent in a highly competitive job market. Human capital management (HCM) technology plays an essential role in enabling businesses to transform the employee experience, but businesses often need help in navigating the complexities of the market. Market research firm Gartner has published its Market Guide for Human Capital Management Suites to help companies more easily identify the right HCM technology partner to drive transformation efforts by defining the market, key...
IT Price Returns