Itron, Inc. (ITRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITRI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ITRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- ITRI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ITRI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.64% of US stocks).
ITRI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Itron Inc is higher than 82.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.24%, Itron Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.92% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Itron Inc is reporting a growth rate of -110.23%; that's higher than only 18.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CR, AMN, BDC, TTEC, and PRGO.
- Visit ITRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to na.
ITRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.66||52-week high||$122.31|
|Prev. close||$86.79||52-week low||$53.49|
|Day high||$89.61||Avg. volume||545,307|
|50-day MA||$90.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.25||Market Cap||4.00B|
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Company Bio
Itron Inc. provides comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. The company's product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems, software, as well as managed and consulting services. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Liberty Lake, Washington.
ITRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ITRI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Itron Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Itron Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 79. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 19.31% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Itron Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 80.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Itron Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ITRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRI Social Stream
Latest ITRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Itron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRI as an investment opportunity.
Itron Collaborates with Microsoft to Provide Highly Scalable and Performant Cloud-based Meter Data Management Services
Itron announced that it is collaborating with Microsoft to provide highly scalable cloud-based meter data management services to customers
Stocks like CrowdStrike Holdings, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, and Zscaler could benefit, says RBC Capital's Matthew Hedberg.
Canaccord Genuity Stick to Their Buy Rating for Itron Inc
Itron Inc (NASDAQ: ITRI ) reported a first-quarter FY20 revenue decline of 13% year-on-year to $520 million, missing the analyst consensus of $535.25 million. Total backlog rose 13.3% to $3.4 billion. The pandemic’s impact on the timing of customer projects led to the decline. Device Solutions revenue and Networked Solutions revenue declined 15% each to $172.8 million and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ITRI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
ITRI Price Returns