Itron, Inc. (ITRI): Price and Financial Metrics
ITRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.58||52-week high||$79.99|
|Prev. close||$59.78||52-week low||$39.38|
|Day high||$61.25||Avg. volume||302,405|
|50-day MA||$67.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.66||Market Cap||2.75B|
ITRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ITRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITRI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ITRI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ITRI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.39, ITRON INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ITRON INC is higher than 95.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ITRI has reported earnings growth of -133.1%, putting it ahead of just 10.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITRON INC are ZBRA, SRI, COHU, SIGA, and SPOK.
- ITRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITRON INC's official web site, go to na.
ITRI Valuation Summary
- ITRI's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.8; this is 239.09% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ITRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRI.
ITRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -18.72%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.5%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.02%.
The table below shows ITRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.09% of graded US stocks.
- ITRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 24th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HTGM, FTV, and BIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITRI.
The table below shows ITRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Company Bio
Itron Inc. provides comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. The company's product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems, software, as well as managed and consulting services. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Liberty Lake, Washington.
ITRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRI Social Stream
Latest ITRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITRON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRI as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, John Marcolini, the Senior Vice President of Networked Solutions at Itron Inc (NASDAQ:ITRI), sold 299 shares of the company.
Itron and Jordan Electric Power Company Sign Contract to Advance the Company’s Digital Transformation
LIBERTY LAKE, Wash., September 06, 2023--Itron is collaborating JEPCO, the leading distribution company in Jordan on the Arabian Peninsula, to advance the company’s digital transformation.
These publicly traded energy stocks stand to benefit directly or indirectly from energy prices moving upward in the near and medium term.
Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Small Cap Equity Strategy” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the composite delivered 1.16% net of fees (1.33% gross of fees) trailing the 5.21% total return of the Russell 2000 Index. The security selection hurt the […]
With the market printing some red ink recently, investors may take greater confidence in the top Wall Street upgrades this week.
ITRI Price Returns