Itron, Inc. (ITRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITRI POWR Grades
- ITRI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITRI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ITRI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
ITRI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 205.98, Itron Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.39%, Itron Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.16% of about US stocks.
- Itron Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THTX, DOX, SPOK, VJET, and EBS.
- ITRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Itron Inc's official web site, go to na.
ITRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ITRI's price/sales ratio is 64.15% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ITRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ITRI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 199.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRI.
ITRI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 149.25%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -190.67%.
The table below shows ITRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.64% of graded US stocks.
- ITRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 22nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HTGM, BIO, and SMIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITRI.
The table below shows ITRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.86||52-week high||$122.31|
|Prev. close||$78.10||52-week low||$65.50|
|Day high||$79.34||Avg. volume||425,759|
|50-day MA||$78.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.89||Market Cap||3.52B|
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Company Bio
Itron Inc. provides comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. The company's product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems, software, as well as managed and consulting services. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Liberty Lake, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRI Social Stream
Latest ITRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Itron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRI as an investment opportunity.
LIBERTY LAKE, Wash., October 06, 2021--Itron announced that CPS Energy is the winner of the Itron Innovator Award for its leadership in addressing energy and water issues.
Itron Report Reveals Heightened Need for Resilient and Reliable Grid in the Face of Climate Disruption
LIBERTY LAKE, Wash., October 04, 2021--Today, Itron released its 2021 Resourcefulness Insight Report.
Global Water Utility Monitoring System Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : Aclara Technologies, Badger Meter, CGI Group, Itron, Landis+Gyr, etc.
Global Water Utility Monitoring System market is anticipated to embark on a nail-biting growth trajectory identified with several core factors and elements such as dominant trends and technological developments, along with prominent growth drivers and retardants that collectively influence overall growth scenario in global Water Utility Monitoring System market. Further in the report readers are 
Smart Electric Meter Market to Witness Rising Demand in Asia Pacific A Significant Factor Aiding its Expansion, says Fortune Business Insights
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: GE, Secure Meter Limited, Itron, Inc, Landis+Gyr, Kamstrup, ZPA Smart Energy, Siemens, Xylem Inc, ABB, Holley Technology Ltd, Jabil, Honeywell, Xemex, EDMI Limited List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: GE, Secure Meter Limited, Itron, Inc, Landis+Gyr, Kamstrup, ZPA Smart Energy, Siemens, Xylem Inc, ABB, Holley Technology Ltd, Jabil, Honeywell, Xemex, EDMI Limited
Itron, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ITRI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement during...
ITRI Price Returns