Itron, Inc. (ITRI): Price and Financial Metrics
ITRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ITRI is 2.66 -- better than 81.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Itron Inc is higher than 88.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ITRI has reported earnings growth of -111.24%, putting it ahead of merely 17.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Itron Inc are GEOS, SEAC, DOX, COHU, and DZSI.
- Visit ITRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to na.
ITRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.75||52-week high||$120.80|
|Prev. close||$117.76||52-week low||$40.48|
|Day high||$119.94||Avg. volume||410,527|
|50-day MA||$99.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.69||Market Cap||4.76B|
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Company Bio
Itron Inc. provides comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. The company's product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems, software, as well as managed and consulting services. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Liberty Lake, Washington.
ITRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Itron Inc. To summarize, we found that Itron Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Itron Inc, consider:
- Itron Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Itron Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 24.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 89.56% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ITRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRI Social Stream
Latest ITRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Itron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRI as an investment opportunity.
Itron announced that it has been selected as the winner of the "Public Safety Innovation of the Year" in the annual IoT Breakthrough Awards program.
On the call today we have Tom Dietrich, Itron's President and Chief Executive Officer and Joan Hooper, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Following our prepared remarks, we will open the call to take questions using process the operator the described.
Shares of Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 9.72% year over year to $0.65, which beat the estimate of $0.30. Revenue of $525,157,000 declined by 16.43% year over year, which missed the estimate of $569,750,000. Looking Ahead Itron sees FY 2021 revenue of $2.23 billion-$2.33 billion and non-GAAP adjusted EPS of $2.15-$2.55. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 24, 2021 View more earnings on ITRI Time: 10:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/rhnccsr8 Technicals 52-week high: $108.89 52-week low: $40.48 Price action over last quarter: Up 41.23% Company Profile Itron Inc provides solutions that measure, manage, and analyze energy and water use. The company's metering systems...
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI), which is innovating the way utilities and cities manage energy and water, announced today financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended Dec. 31, 2020. Highlights for the quarter and full year include:
Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 24th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.30 (-58.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $570.88M (-9.2% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, ITRI has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
ITRI Price Returns
Continue Researching ITRIWant to do more research on Itron Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!