Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITRN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ITRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITRN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ITRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.42% of US stocks).
ITRN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.35%, ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ITRN is more volatile than just 10.01% of stocks we're observing.
- ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SBFM, UG, AVGR, RDY, and BELFA.
- Visit ITRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ituran.com.
ITRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ITRN's price/sales ratio is 46.43% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 211 months, ITRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRN.
ITRN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.45%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -86.33%.
The table below shows ITRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.94% of graded US stocks.
- ITRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.846 -- ranking 86th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GEL, UNFI, and JVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITRN.
The table below shows ITRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.54||52-week high||$27.52|
|Prev. close||$22.58||52-week low||$19.73|
|Day high||$22.77||Avg. volume||24,336|
|50-day MA||$22.24||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||529.01M|
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN) Company Bio
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The companys Location-Based Services segment provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, which enable customers to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers; fleet management services that enable corporate and individual customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time; and personal locator services that allow customers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Azour, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRN Social Stream
Latest ITRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRN as an investment opportunity.
ITURAN LOCATION AND CONTROL LTD. SCHEDULES FOURTH QUARTER & FULL YEAR 2022 RESULTS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2023
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN), announced that it will be releasing its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ:ITRN)?
With its stock down 4.9% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Ituran Location and Control (NASDAQ:ITRN...
Investors need to pay close attention to Ituran Location and Control (ITRN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Although many investors received a brutal beatdown in 2022, the discount also opens doors for compelling tech stocks to buy.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ:ITRN) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 21, 2022 Ituran Location and Control Ltd. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.49, expectations were $0.46. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Ituran third quarter 2022 results conference call. All participants are at present in listen-only […]
ITRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITRNWant to do more research on Ituran Location & Control Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch