Ituran Location and Control Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ITRN): Price and Financial Metrics
ITRN Stock Summary
- ITRN's current price/earnings ratio is 63.48, which is higher than 83.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,624,967%, Ituran Location & Control Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 100% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ituran Location & Control Ltd comes in at 39.96%, a number that bests 87.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ituran Location & Control Ltd are NTP, CDLX, XNET, LOB, and CRMD.
- ITRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ituran Location & Control Ltd's official web site, go to www.ituran.com.
ITRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.63||52-week high||$26.24|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$11.01|
|Day high||$18.99||Avg. volume||49,514|
|50-day MA||$18.09||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$15.98||Market Cap||437.25M|
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ITRN) Company Bio
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The companys Location-Based Services segment provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, which enable customers to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers; fleet management services that enable corporate and individual customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time; and personal locator services that allow customers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Azour, Israel.