Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN): Price and Financial Metrics
ITRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.90||52-week high||$31.01|
|Prev. close||$29.85||52-week low||$20.35|
|Day high||$30.10||Avg. volume||39,035|
|50-day MA||$29.02||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$24.08||Market Cap||701.75M|
ITRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ITRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- ITRN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ITRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ITRN Stock Summary
- ITRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 206.41 -- higher than 86.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.96%, ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.7% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's share price is greater than that of merely 19.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CMCM, VOXX, UG, CFMS, and SRTS.
- ITRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD's official web site, go to www.ituran.com.
ITRN Valuation Summary
- ITRN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 32.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 217 months, ITRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRN.
ITRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 92.73%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -52.76%.
The table below shows ITRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.94% of graded US stocks.
- ITRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.846 -- ranking 86th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GEL, UNFI, and JVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITRN.
The table below shows ITRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. (ITRN) Company Bio
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The companys Location-Based Services segment provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, which enable customers to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers; fleet management services that enable corporate and individual customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time; and personal locator services that allow customers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Azour, Israel.
ITRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRN Social Stream
Latest ITRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRN as an investment opportunity.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd (NASDAQ:ITRN) recently announced a dividend of $0.15 per share, payable on 2023-10-11, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-26. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Ituran Location and Control Ltd's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ:ITRN) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Readers hoping to buy Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
With 52% ownership, Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ:ITRN) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Ituran Location and Control implies that they have significant...
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share on the...
The board of Ituran Location and Control Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ITRN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per...
ITRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITRNWant to do more research on Ituran Location & Control Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch