Ituran Location and Control Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ITRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITRN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ITRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.78% of US stocks.
- ITRN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ITRN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 45.54% of US stocks).
ITRN Stock Summary
- ITRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.15 -- higher than just 6.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.18%, Ituran Location & Control Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.32% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ITRN has reported earnings growth of 2,778.14%, putting it ahead of 99.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ituran Location & Control Ltd are MLHR, ORI, ITMR, ERF, and GRVY.
- ITRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ituran Location & Control Ltd's official web site, go to www.ituran.com.
ITRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ITRN's price/sales ratio is 56.6% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- ITRN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 192 months.
- ITRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITRN.
ITRN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 127.45%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 246.55%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.72%.
The table below shows ITRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.77||52-week high||$28.65|
|Prev. close||$24.91||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$25.44||Avg. volume||58,547|
|50-day MA||$25.53||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$21.16||Market Cap||581.35M|
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ITRN) Company Bio
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The companys Location-Based Services segment provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, which enable customers to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers; fleet management services that enable corporate and individual customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time; and personal locator services that allow customers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Azour, Israel.
ITRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ITRN Social Stream
Latest ITRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ituran Location & Control Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITRN as an investment opportunity.
Ituran Location And Control Ltd. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Results Release And Conference Call For Monday, August 23, 2021
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN), announced that it will be releasing its second quarter 2021 results on Monday, August 23, 2021.
Amid the pandemic-led woes, solid demand for infrastructure, cyber and other security products are aiding players in the Zacks Security and Safety Services industry. JCI, ALLE, BRC and ITRN exhibit sound earnings prospects.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
Allegion (ALLE) is poised to gain from strength in its businesses, acquired asset, restructuring actions and shareholder-friendly policies. Low demand environment & high debt level remain concerning.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN), today announced that its successful early-stage mobility technology holding, Bringg, completed a series-E investment round of $100 million. Following the round, Ituran's undiluted holdings are 17.2%.
ITRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITRNWant to do more research on Ituran Location & Control Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ituran Location & Control Ltd (ITRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch