Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCI POWR Grades
- JCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JCI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- JCI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
JCI Stock Summary
- JCI has a market capitalization of $45,962,938,786 -- more than approximately 94.65% of US stocks.
- JCI's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- JCI's current price/earnings ratio is 43.65, which is higher than 76.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRI, PHG, DD, E, and CRH.
- JCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Controls International plc's official web site, go to www.johnsoncontrols.com.
JCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.07||52-week high||$66.69|
|Prev. close||$64.13||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$64.41||Avg. volume||4,571,577|
|50-day MA||$61.48||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$49.38||Market Cap||45.20B|
Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI) Company Bio
Johnson Controls International Plc engages in the provision of buildings products, energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems. Its technology and service capabilities include fire, security, HVAC, power solutions and energy storage to serve various end markets including large institutions, commercial buildings, retail, industrial, small business and residential. The company was established in 1885 and is headquartered in Cork, Ireland.
JCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Johnson Controls International plc. To summarize, we found that Johnson Controls International plc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JCI, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.07 -- which is good for besting 61.63% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Johnson Controls International plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCI Latest Social Stream
View Full JCI Social Stream
Latest JCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Controls International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCI as an investment opportunity.
Johnson Controls names Sankaran to new CTO role to further expand OpenBlue and digital technology solutions
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings appointed Vijay Sankaran as vice president and chief technology officer, a new role aimed at accelerating product software engineering development and expanding customer solutions through the OpenBlue digital platform.
Worldwide Fire Sprinklers Industry to 2026 - Players Include Honeywell International, Johnson Controls & Minimax Among Others
DUBLIN , May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Fire Sprinklers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global fire sprinklers market reached a value of US$ 10.7 Billion in 2020. A fire sprinkler system consists of a water supply and distribution piping system installed on walls or ceilings. It gets activated once the sprinkler head reaches the activation temperature in case of a fire breakout and sprays high-pressure water over the flames to extinguish them. In recent years, these systems have gained popularity across the residential, transportation and healthcare sectors. Various insurance firms are also providing incentives for installing these systems which has led to an increa...
The Environmental Protection Agency is advancing rules to reduce the use of coolants from air conditioners and refrigerators that scientists link to global warming — and appliance manufacturers are largely on board.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Olivier Leonetti will speak at the Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference 2021 held virtually on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 10:30a.m. EDT. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's website at: http://investors.johnsoncontrols.com/news-and-events/events-and-presentations .
JCI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
JCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Johnson Controls International plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch