Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCI POWR Grades
- JCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JCI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JCI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 53.2% of US stocks).
JCI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,171,919,757, Johnson Controls International plc has a greater market value than 94.26% of US stocks.
- JCI's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, JCI has reported earnings growth of 109.09%, putting it ahead of 81.76% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Johnson Controls International plc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUM, DG, CNC, COF, and ECL.
- JCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Controls International plc's official web site, go to www.johnsoncontrols.com.
JCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, JCI's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, JCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- JCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JCI.
JCI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.71%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.73%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.71%.
The table below shows JCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.62% of graded US stocks.
- JCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.561 -- ranking 287th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOD, BLKB, and ADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JCI.
The table below shows JCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.86||52-week high||$81.77|
|Prev. close||$56.36||52-week low||$45.52|
|Day high||$57.07||Avg. volume||4,503,938|
|50-day MA||$50.78||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$64.07||Market Cap||39.17B|
Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI) Company Bio
Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents. As of 2017, it was listed as 389th in the Fortune Global 500; in 2017, it became ineligible for the Fortune 500, as it was headquartered outside the U.S. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCI Latest Social Stream
View Full JCI Social Stream
Latest JCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Controls International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCI as an investment opportunity.
On all three counts, I think building products company Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) and tool maker Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) are strong candidates to consider adding to your portfolio. This company manufactures building products in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, fire and safety, and building controls niches. OpenBlue will help drive the company's growth in three ways.
Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Facilitates Retailers' Digital Transformations With Enhanced Sensormatic IQ's Outcome-Based Connected Solution Suite and Services
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland, February 17, 2022--Sensormatic Solutions, the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls, is continuing its support of retailers' digital transformations through an enhanced Sensormatic IQ platform and transformative services.
Johnson Controls Receives Market-Leading Scores for Its Integrated AI-Infused Solutions according to an Independent Research Firm analyzing IoT Platforms for Smart Buildings
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, received market-leading scores for its integrated AI-infused solutions in Verdantix's assessment of 17 of the most prominent IoT platforms on their ability to deliver value and support enterprise-scale architecture. Verdantix, a noted independent research and advisory firm, made its determination after live product demonstrations and an extensive questionnaire and survey of 285 real estate and facilitie
The broader market's decline is creating buying opportunities in some high-quality growth stories, and I think Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is one of them. The building products company has a combination of near-term solid growth potential and the stability of long-term growth prospects from its exposure to favorable megatrends in the economy. The company offers building products and solutions, primarily to the commercial buildings sector.
Johnson Controls Energy Conservation Initiatives Mitigate Over One Million Metric Tons of Carbon Emissions in Arkansas Communities
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, is now projected to successfully cut more than one million metric tons of carbon dioxide through energy efficiency and renewable energy public projects across the state of Arkansas. Since 2010, Johnson Controls has partnered with 22 public organizations to implement decarbonization solutions that are expected to deliver the same air quality results as taking a quarter million vehicles off the roads for
JCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Johnson Controls International plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch