Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.1% of US stocks.
- JCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- JCI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 49.56% of US stocks).
JCI Stock Summary
- JCI has a higher market value than 94.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $53,637,607,816.
- JCI's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Johnson Controls International plc is reporting a growth rate of 420.04%; that's higher than 94.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Johnson Controls International plc are PGR, TRI, DG, HUM, and RELX.
- JCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Controls International plc's official web site, go to www.johnsoncontrols.com.
JCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, JCI's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, JCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- JCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JCI.
JCI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.78%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1057.94%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32.71%.
The table below shows JCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.34% of graded US stocks.
- JCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.561 -- ranking 277th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- MG, CLDR, and TRHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JCI.
The table below shows JCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.59||52-week high||$76.83|
|Prev. close||$75.31||52-week low||$39.79|
|Day high||$75.54||Avg. volume||4,200,398|
|50-day MA||$72.64||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$61.79||Market Cap||53.12B|
Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI) Company Bio
Johnson Controls International Plc engages in the provision of buildings products, energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems. Its technology and service capabilities include fire, security, HVAC, power solutions and energy storage to serve various end markets including large institutions, commercial buildings, retail, industrial, small business and residential. The company was established in 1885 and is headquartered in Cork, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCI Latest Social Stream
View Full JCI Social Stream
Latest JCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Controls International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCI as an investment opportunity.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings has furthered its leadership in sustainable finance following the completion of its first Sustainability-Linked Bond offering of $500 million in ten-year senior notes. The offering of the Sustainability-Linked Bond is in conformity with the company's recently published integrated green, social and sustainability-linked finance framework. The publication of an integrated sustainable finance framework and
The board of directors of Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE: JCI) approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 per common share payable on October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 27, 2021. Johnson Controls has paid a consecutive dividend since 1887.
Johnson Controls Selects Tempered Networks To Provide Zero Trust Secure Communications, Further Advancing Cybersecurity Leadership For OpenBlue Services
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, selected Tempered Networks to provide best-in-class secure communications and network management for its OpenBlue services, further advancing cybersecurity leadership for the company's smart buildings technology ecosystem.
Sector ETF report for PKB
Johnson Controls International with ticker code (JCI) have now 16 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 86 and 66 with the average target price sitting at 79.75. Given that the stocks previous close was at 73.35 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 8.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 72.76 and the 200 day moving average is 65.9. The market capitalisation for the company is $53,203m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="JCI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Johnson Controls International plc operates as a diversified technology and multi industrial company worldwide. It operates through Building Solutions North A...
JCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Johnson Controls International plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch