j2 Global, Inc. (JCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCOM POWR Grades
- JCOM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JCOM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JCOM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 45.34% of US stocks).
JCOM Stock Summary
- J2 Global Inc's market capitalization of $5,876,766,033 is ahead of 74.24% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of J2 Global Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, J2 Global Inc is reporting a growth rate of 77.45%; that's higher than 81.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to J2 Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMPL, GFF, RM, GO, and ELY.
- Visit JCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.j2global.com.
JCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.88||52-week high||$135.68|
|Prev. close||$133.59||52-week low||$53.24|
|Day high||$134.25||Avg. volume||574,824|
|50-day MA||$125.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.01||Market Cap||5.95B|
j2 Global, Inc. (JCOM) Company Bio
j2 Global Inc. engages in the provision of Internet services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
JCOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JCOM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that J2 Global Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 38%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JCOM, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 78% of its capital from equity, and 22% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 16.72% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- J2 Global Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full JCOM Social Stream
Latest JCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J2 Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCOM as an investment opportunity.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
j2 Global (JCOM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Moz, Inc., a leader in search engine optimization technology, today announced it has been acquired by iContact to form a suite of leading SEO, email, and digital marketing solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
J2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) announced it issued a notice of redemption to redeem all of its outstanding 3.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2029.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
JCOM Price Returns