j2 Global, Inc. (JCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JCOM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JCOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JCOM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 50 weeks.
- JCOM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
JCOM Stock Summary
- J2 Global Inc's market capitalization of $6,554,805,892 is ahead of 75.6% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of J2 Global Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, JCOM has reported earnings growth of 52.78%, putting it ahead of 69.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to J2 Global Inc are CSIQ, CYAN, ORGO, CSL, and TNC.
- JCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit J2 Global Inc's official web site, go to www.j2global.com.
JCOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JCOM's price/earnings ratio is 19.74% lower, now standing at 31.3.
- Over the past 243 months, JCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.3.
- JCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JCOM.
JCOM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 94.86%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 47.19%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.13%.
The table below shows JCOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JCOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JCOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.87% of graded US stocks.
- JCOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 22nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- BBGI, AMCX, and SGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JCOM.
The table below shows JCOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.84||52-week high||$147.35|
|Prev. close||$138.59||52-week low||$66.85|
|Day high||$143.09||Avg. volume||485,549|
|50-day MA||$136.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.90||Market Cap||6.89B|
j2 Global, Inc. (JCOM) Company Bio
j2 Global Inc. engages in the provision of Internet services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full JCOM Social Stream
Latest JCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about J2 Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JCOM as an investment opportunity.
Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc. (NASD:CCSI) will replace Regis Corp. (NYSE:RGS) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, October 11. S&P MidCap 400 constituent J2 Global Inc. (NASD: JCOM) is spinning off Consensus Cloud Solutions in a transaction expected to be effective Friday, October 8. Post spin-off, J2 Global will change its name to Ziff Davis Inc. (NASD: ZD). It will remain in the S&P MidCap 400, and its Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) sect
LOS ANGELES, October 05, 2021--J2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM), announced today that it completed four acquisitions and a divestiture in the third quarter of 2021.
Today, RetailMeNot, a J2 Global business within its Ziff Davis division, announces the return of Cash Back Day, its annual national retail holiday with exclusive cash back offers from top retailers for 48 hours of savings November 4 and November 5. The official kickoff to the holiday shopping season will feature offers from hundreds of retailers to give shoppers a head start on holiday purchases while earning money back.
J2 Global Announces "When-Issued" Trading of Consensus and Ziff Davis Common Stock Will Begin September 30, 2021
LOS ANGELES, September 30, 2021--J2 Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: JCOM) ("J2 Global") today announced that "when-issued" trading of Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. ("Consensus") common stock and Ziff Davis, Inc. ("Ziff Davis") common stock will begin on September 30, 2021, on the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq"), under the symbols "CCSIV" and "ZDVSV" (previously announced as "JCOMV") respectively.
The cloud-based service market, including IaaS and SaaS, has been growing in importance since the coronavirus outbreak, helping companies like Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) and Dropbox, Inc. (DBX).
JCOM Price Returns