J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JILL POWR Grades
- JILL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- JILL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- JILL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
JILL Stock Summary
- JJill Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.39% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.32 for JJill Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JILL is more volatile than 99.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JJill Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALIM, BRN, TUP, UIS, and STAF.
- Visit JILL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JILL's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- JILL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, JILL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JILL.
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.09||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$23.21||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$23.07||Avg. volume||384,114|
|50-day MA||$20.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||210.56M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJill Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
Mall stocks track lower on Delta variant concerns even with back-to-school spending forecast to boom
olaser/E+ via Getty Images Mall retailers like L Brands ([[LB]] -3.2%), Guess ([[GES]] -3.6%), Carter's ([[CRI]] -2.2%), J. Jill ([[JILL]] -1.6%) and Gap ([[GPS]] -1.4%) are in negative territory on the day. Department store stocks Macy's ([[M]] -3.5%), Dillard's ([[DDS]] -4.0%) and Kohl's ([[KSS]] -1.8%) are also slumping. The negative...
QUINCY, Mass., July 12, 2021--J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) has announced the appointment of Jyothi Rao to its Board of Directors, effective July 12, 2021.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
Meme stocks are taking over.
The stock market remained volatile on Tuesday morning, as investors tried to navigate an environment full of hype-driven stories. Yet the declines have also pushed Fastly and other growth stocks low enough to entice some bargain-seeking investors to consider buying shares.
JILL Price Returns