J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JILL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JILL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JILL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- JILL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
JILL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JILL is -4.4 -- better than only 2.43% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.98 for JJill Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of JJill Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JJill Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYH, UIS, ACFN, NAVB, and RRD.
- Visit JILL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.30||52-week high||$12.45|
|Prev. close||$10.14||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$12.45||Avg. volume||533,732|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||119.40M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJill Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) today announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 will be released before market open on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Claire Spofford, Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Webb, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results.
J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) today announced that its financial results for the third quarter fiscal 2020 will be released before market open on Thursday, December 10, 2020. The company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
During Q2, J.Jill (NYSE: JILL) brought in sales totaling $92.64 million. However, earnings decreased 75.68%, resulting in a loss of $21.82 million. J.Jill collected $90.97 million in revenue during Q1, but reported earnings showed a $89.74 million loss.What Is ROCE? Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in J.Jill's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher earnings per share in the future. In Q2, J.Jill posted an ROCE of 0.44%.It is important to keep in mind ROCE evaluates past performance and is not used as a predictive tool. It is a good measure of a company's recent performance, but several factors could affect earnings and ...
JILL Price Returns