J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JILL POWR Grades
- JILL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JILL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- JILL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.73% of US stocks).
JILL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JILL is -11.58 -- better than merely 1.47% of US stocks.
- JILL's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.19% of US stocks.
- JILL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JJill Inc are CYH, TUP, SNBR, UIS, and LII.
- JILL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JJill Inc's official web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Valuation Summary
- JILL's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 112.37% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 54 months, JILL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.1.
- Over the past 54 months, JILL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JILL.
JILL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JILL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.1% of graded US stocks.
- JILL's asset turnover comes in at 1.066 -- ranking 13th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- OXM, SKX, and UAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JILL.
The table below shows JILL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.95||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$14.50||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$14.95||Avg. volume||38,891|
|50-day MA||$16.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.35||Market Cap||149.32M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJill Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
QUINCY, Mass., January 10, 2022--J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) today announced updated expectations for the Company’s fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 financial performance in advance of management’s meetings with analysts and investors as part of the virtual ICR Conference.
Here is how J.Jill (JILL) and Macy's (M) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy.
Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy are highlighted in this analyst blog.
Some hot events of 2021 may influence markets in 2022 and stocks like Affiliated Managers (AMG), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), CF Industries (CF), J.Jill (JILL) and PDC Energy (PDCE).
J.Jill (JILL) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
JILL Price Returns