J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.32||52-week high||$32.26|
|Prev. close||$26.03||52-week low||$18.85|
|Day high||$26.01||Avg. volume||59,612|
|50-day MA||$29.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.01||Market Cap||268.47M|
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL POWR Grades
- JILL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JILL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- JILL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.9% of US stocks).
JILL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JILL is 31.55 -- better than 99.19% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 88.03 for JJILL INC; that's greater than it is for 99.61% of US stocks.
- JJILL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JJILL INC are EQH, TPX, LEE, PRCH, and BOWL.
- Visit JILL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JILL's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.81% lower, now standing at 8.7.
- JILL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JILL.
JILL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 102.25%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 105.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.62%.
The table below shows JILL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JILL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JILL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.1% of graded US stocks.
- JILL's asset turnover comes in at 1.066 -- ranking 13th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- OXM, SKX, and UAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JILL.
The table below shows JILL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJILL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
QUINCY, Mass., November 21, 2023--J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) ("J.Jill" or the "Company") today announced that its financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2023 will be released before market open on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. Claire Spofford, Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Webb, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results.
QUINCY, Mass., November 13, 2023--J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL), a premier omnichannel retailer and national lifestyle brand, has announced the appointment of Maria Martinez as its Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), effective immediately. In this role, Martinez will lead J.Jill’s human resources function and strategy, including talent acquisition and retention, corporate and retail business partners, culture and engagement, diversity, equity, and inclusion, corporate communications, and total rewa
J.Jill (JILL) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
COOP, JILL and PSFE made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 31, 2023.
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Some of the stocks seeing price strength are METC, ROAD, JILL.
JILL Price Returns