J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
JILL Stock Summary
- JILL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.31 -- higher than just 3.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- JILL's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.42% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JILL comes in at 95.78% -- higher than that of 97.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JJill Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JP, UFAB, KINS, LBY, and NL.
- Visit JILL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Stock Price Chart More Charts
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.86||52-week high||$7.51|
|Prev. close||$0.93||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||444,228|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||37.87M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
JILL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for JJill Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that JJill Inc ranked in the 11st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JILL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 8% of its capital from equity, and 92% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 2.36% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- JJill Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.43. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|