J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JILL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JILL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- JILL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- JILL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
JILL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JILL is -307.61 -- better than only 0.04% of US stocks.
- JILL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JJILL INC is reporting a growth rate of -293.17%; that's higher than merely 5.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JILL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVAH, TPX, BW, GB, and UIS.
- JILL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JJILL INC's official web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JILL's price/sales ratio is 77.14% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- JILL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JILL.
JILL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 102.25%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 105.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.62%.
The table below shows JILL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JILL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JILL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.1% of graded US stocks.
- JILL's asset turnover comes in at 1.066 -- ranking 13th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- OXM, SKX, and UAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JILL.
The table below shows JILL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.04||52-week high||$30.36|
|Prev. close||$25.66||52-week low||$14.20|
|Day high||$26.26||Avg. volume||54,613|
|50-day MA||$26.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.55||Market Cap||264.36M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJILL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
We Like J.Jill's (NYSE:JILL) Returns And Here's How They're Trending
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Rob and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the J.Jill Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. On today’s call are Claire Spofford, President and Chief Executive Officer; […]
Q4 2022 JJill Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 JJill Inc Earnings Call
JJill Registers Better Than Expected Top & Bottom Line Performance In Q4; Warns On Macro Headwinds
JJill Inc (NYSE: JILL) reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 1.7% year-on-year to $147.65 million, beating the consensus of $143 million. Total company comparable sales increased by 5.3%. Direct to consumer net sales fell 2.5% Y/Y. Gross profit grew 2.6% Y/Y to $95.1 million, and the gross margin expanded 50 basis points to 64.4%. Operating margin was 5.3%, and operating income for the quarter increased 4% to $7.8 million. JJill held $87.1 million in cash and equivalents as of Jan. 28, 20
J.Jill (JILL) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
J.Jill (JILL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 210% and 3.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JILL Price Returns
Continue Researching JILLWant to do more research on JJill Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
JJill Inc (JILL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
JJill Inc (JILL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
JJill Inc (JILL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...