J. Jill, Inc. (JILL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JILL POWR Grades
- JILL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- JILL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- JILL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.44% of US stocks).
JILL Stock Summary
- JJill Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.35% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, JJill Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.69% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.98 for JJill Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JJill Inc are CYH, TUP, GBLI, NVFY, and MNRO.
- JILL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JJill Inc's official web site, go to www.jjill.com.
JILL Valuation Summary
- JILL's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 112.37% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 54 months, JILL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.1.
- Over the past 54 months, JILL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JILL.
JILL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JILL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.1% of graded US stocks.
- JILL's asset turnover comes in at 1.066 -- ranking 13th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- OXM, SKX, and UAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JILL.
The table below shows JILL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JILL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JILL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.48||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$17.73||52-week low||$12.47|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||34,051|
|50-day MA||$17.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.65||Market Cap||176.64M|
J. Jill, Inc. (JILL) Company Bio
J. Jill, LLC owns and operates women clothing stores. J. Jill, LLC was formerly known as The Birch Pond Group, Inc and changed its name to J. Jill, LLC in July, 2003. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
JILL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JILL Latest Social Stream
View Full JILL Social Stream
Latest JILL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JJill Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JILL as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
While the stock market continues its reevaluation process, the one sector that has been buoyed by recent economic news is retail stocks.
QUINCY, Mass., January 10, 2022--J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE:JILL) today announced updated expectations for the Company’s fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 financial performance in advance of management’s meetings with analysts and investors as part of the virtual ICR Conference.
Here is how J.Jill (JILL) and Macy's (M) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy.
Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy are highlighted in this analyst blog.
JILL Price Returns