JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing 4 Common Shares) (JKS): Price and Financial Metrics
JKS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JKS is currently 0.93, higher than merely 4.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that JKS's revenue has grown 131.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.59% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JKS comes in at -587.87% -- higher than that of just 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be VLRX, AIMC, TEN, XRF, and YI.
- Visit JKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jinkosolar.com.
JKS Stock Price Chart More Charts
JKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.69||52-week high||$24.84|
|Prev. close||$21.83||52-week low||$9.26|
|Day high||$21.95||Avg. volume||927,412|
|50-day MA||$16.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.98||Market Cap||954.64M|
JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing 4 Common Shares) (JKS) Company Bio
JinkoSolar Holdings engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shangrao, China.