JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS): Price and Financial Metrics
JKS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JKS is currently 1.62, higher than only 5.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd comes in at 68.59%, a number that bests 92.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -219.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESI, MFGP, UUU, CETX, and EML.
- Visit JKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jinkosolar.com.
JKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.80||52-week high||$90.20|
|Prev. close||$51.04||52-week low||$11.42|
|Day high||$52.18||Avg. volume||2,905,989|
|50-day MA||$63.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.90||Market Cap||2.10B|
JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS) Company Bio
JinkoSolar Holdings engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shangrao, China.
JKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKS Latest Social Stream
View Full JKS Social Stream
Latest JKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKS as an investment opportunity.
The Chinese solar panel manufacturer has grown rapidly in the last few years. But can it sustain that growth?
JinkoSolar Holding (JKS) +6% premarket, to sign a "strategic cooperation agreement" with Tongwei to jointly invest in a high-purity crystalline silicon project with annual capacity of 45,000 metric tons and a silicon wafer project with an annual production capacity of 15GW, as well as develop a more extensive industrial chain cooperation. JinkoSolar...
JinkoSolar secures 3-year supply of solar glass from the Flat Glass Group for production of 59GW high-efficiency solar modules
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE:JKS), one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, today announced that the Company and its subsidiaries have signed a solar glass procurement contract with Flat Glass Group Co. Ltd. ("Flat Glass"), securing approximately 338 million square meters of rolled glass to support the production of 59GW of JinkoSolar's high-efficient solar modules for three years from 2021 to 2023. The agreement with Flat Glass will ensure a long-term, stable supply of solar glass and is in line with JinkoSolar's strategic and operational plans.
Stocks like Daqo New Energy, Jinko Solar, and GCL-Poly energy could take hits as labor practices in Xinjiang come under scrutiny
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
JKS Price Returns
Continue Researching JKSWant to see what other sources are saying about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!