JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JKS POWR Grades
- JKS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JKS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JKS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.7% of US stocks).
JKS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than merely 9.97% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.19%, JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.15% of about US stocks.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -106.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UUU, FMS, AXTA, PFIE, and MGIC.
- Visit JKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jinkosolar.com.
JKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.94||52-week high||$66.37|
|Prev. close||$60.20||52-week low||$35.41|
|Day high||$61.36||Avg. volume||1,304,547|
|50-day MA||$52.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.12||Market Cap||2.88B|
JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS) Company Bio
JinkoSolar Holdings engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shangrao, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKS Latest Social Stream
View Full JKS Social Stream
Latest JKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKS as an investment opportunity.
First Solar's (FSLR) Q4 results are likely to reflect solid demand for CadTel technology and higher shipments along with the impacts of higher freight costs.
JinkoSolar's Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Announces Certain Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Full Year 2021
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, announced that its principal operating subsidiary, Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. ("Jiangxi Jinko"), had announced certain preliminary unaudited financial results for full year 2021.
Once regarded as too expensive and inefficient, solar energy is now becoming a more viable option for both consumers and businesses.
JinkoSolar's Tiger Neo Bifacial Modules Reach Competitive Carbon Footprint Value for Tenders in France
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, today announced that its Tiger Neo Bifacial BDV 570 (144 cells) and Tiger Neo Bifacial BDV 610 (156 cells) modules, have been officially certified by CERTISOLIS for their very competitively low carbon footprint values ("CFP values").
The Chinese government seems to be becoming more benevolent towards most tech companies, paving the way for Chinese stocks to do well this year.
JKS Price Returns
Continue Researching JKSWant to see what other sources are saying about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch