JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JKS POWR Grades
- JKS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JKS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- JKS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.69% of US stocks).
JKS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 6.93% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.19%, JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 94.18% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JKS comes in at -119.07% -- higher than that of just 1.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd are CPHI, UUU, MFGP, TWI, and FTEK.
- Visit JKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jinkosolar.com.
JKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.08||52-week high||$90.20|
|Prev. close||$46.94||52-week low||$23.49|
|Day high||$48.47||Avg. volume||2,392,322|
|50-day MA||$51.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.04||Market Cap||2.29B|
JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (JKS) Company Bio
JinkoSolar Holdings engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shangrao, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JKS Latest Social Stream
View Full JKS Social Stream
Latest JKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JKS as an investment opportunity.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by for JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited's second-quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Thank you, everyone, for joining us today for JinkoSolar's second-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
Good morning. investor!
Jinko executives told Wall Street analysts on a quarterly conference call on Wednesday that its margins and profits had suffered due to the detainments, but would not disclose how much product had been held back by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CPB). "We did have some modules stopped by the U.S. CBP and to request additional documentations," Jinko Director Haiyun Cao said on the call, according to a transcript seen by Reuters on Thursday.
JinkoSolar Holding (JKS) reports second-quarter 2021 earnings per American Depositary Share (ADS) of 89 cents, which compares favorably with the Zacks Consensus Estimate for loss of 23 cents.
View more earnings on JKSSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaCanaan Stock Gains On Strong Q2 Performance, Robust Q3 OutlookCS Disco Selling Shareholders Offload 2M Stock Via Equity Offering© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
JKS Price Returns
Continue Researching JKSWant to see what other sources are saying about JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch