St. Joe Company (The) (JOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOE POWR Grades
- JOE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.47% of US stocks.
- JOE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JOE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
JOE Stock Summary
- JOE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 204.63 -- higher than 87.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ST JOE CO is higher than it is for about 93% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.56, ST JOE CO has a higher such ratio than 86.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEWT, DCP, SJW, OMAB, and YORW.
- Visit JOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.joe.com.
JOE Valuation Summary
- JOE's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 93.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- JOE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOE.
JOE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 208.6%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100.42%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 58.53%.
The table below shows JOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.51% of graded US stocks.
- JOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 22nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- INTG, NEN, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JOE.
The table below shows JOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.39||52-week high||$62.21|
|Prev. close||$47.53||52-week low||$31.11|
|Day high||$47.98||Avg. volume||161,535|
|50-day MA||$40.04||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$40.61||Market Cap||2.76B|
St. Joe Company (The) (JOE) Company Bio
The St. Joe Company operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate; Resorts, Leisure and Leasing Operations; and Forestry. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in WaterSound, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOE Latest Social Stream
View Full JOE Social Stream
Latest JOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ST JOE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOE as an investment opportunity.
Praetorian Capital, an investment management company, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund was up by 15.26% net of fees and its year-to-date returns were up by 11.95%. Many of the core portfolio positions of the fund appreciated moderately in the fourth […]
The St. Joe Company Releases a Video Showing Progress on Projects Currently in Development or Under Construction
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., January 18, 2023--THE ST. JOE COMPANY RELEASES A VIDEO SHOWING PROGRESS ON PROJECTS CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT OR UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The St. Joe Company, Tallahassee Memorial and Florida State University Break Ground on New Health Care Campus
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., January 17, 2023--THE ST. JOE COMPANY, TALLAHASSEE MEMORIAL AND FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY BREAK GROUND ON NEW HEALTH CARE CAMPUS
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., January 12, 2023--Latitude Margaritaville Watersound sells 1,000th home
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., December 21, 2022--THE ST. JOE COMPANY ANNOUNCES RECENT COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY TRANSACTIONS
JOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|