St. Joe Company (The) (JOE): Price and Financial Metrics
JOE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JOE is currently 116.67, higher than 97.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For JOE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.06% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.8, St Joe Co has a higher such ratio than 89.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to St Joe Co are AIRI, BWFG, TGI, BANR, and INWK.
- JOE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit St Joe Co's official web site, go to www.joe.com.
JOE Stock Price Chart More Charts
JOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.79||52-week high||$20.89|
|Prev. close||$20.42||52-week low||$14.73|
|Day high||$20.89||Avg. volume||172,607|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.84||Market Cap||1.25B|
St. Joe Company (The) (JOE) Company Bio
The St. Joe Company operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate; Resorts, Leisure and Leasing Operations; and Forestry. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in WaterSound, Florida.