St. Joe Company (The) (JOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOE POWR Grades
- JOE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JOE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JOE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.7% of US stocks).
JOE Stock Summary
- For JOE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.44, ST JOE Co has a higher such ratio than 89.25% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that JOE's revenue has grown 66.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.72% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ST JOE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NEWT, SQM, IEP, OMAB, and IHG.
- Visit JOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.joe.com.
JOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, JOE's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.15% lower, now standing at 35.7.
- JOE's price/sales ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JOE's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOE.
JOE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.47%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 6.31%.
The table below shows JOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.51% of graded US stocks.
- JOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 22nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- INTG, NEN, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JOE.
The table below shows JOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.08||52-week high||$62.21|
|Prev. close||$39.56||52-week low||$37.80|
|Day high||$40.44||Avg. volume||213,978|
|50-day MA||$47.40||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$49.55||Market Cap||2.36B|
St. Joe Company (The) (JOE) Company Bio
The St. Joe Company operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate; Resorts, Leisure and Leasing Operations; and Forestry. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in WaterSound, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOE Latest Social Stream
View Full JOE Social Stream
Latest JOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ST JOE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOE as an investment opportunity.
The St. Joe Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend By 25%
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., February 23, 2022--The St. Joe Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend By 25%
The St. Joe Company and Electric Cart Company, LLC Announce a Joint Venture to Bring Golf Cart Sales to Two of St. Joe’s Lifestyle Shopping Centers
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., February 16, 2022--The St. Joe Company and Electric Cart Company, LLC announce a joint venture to bring golf cart sales to two of St. Joe’s Lifestyle Shopping Centers.
The St. Joe Company Announces the Commencement of Development of the Ward Creek Community, a New 1,600 Homesite Residential Development in Panama City Beach, Florida
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., February 03, 2022--THE ST. JOE COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE COMMENCEMENT OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE WARD CREEK COMMUNITY, A 1,600 HOMESITE DEVELOPMENT IN PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA
The St. Joe Company (NYSE:JOE) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
With its stock down 14% over the past month, it is easy to disregard St. Joe (NYSE:JOE). However, stock prices are...
The St. Joe Company Announces Commencement of Development of a New 216-unit Apartment Community to Be a Part of Its Larger Master Planned Community in Mexico Beach, Florida
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., January 27, 2022--THE ST. JOE COMPANY ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW APARTMENT COMMUNITY TO BE A PART OF ITS LARGER MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY IN MEXICO BEACH, FLORIDA
JOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|