St. Joe Company (The) (JOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JOE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JOE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- JOE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.08% of US stocks).
JOE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ST JOE Co is higher than 86.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For JOE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.23% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that JOE's revenue has grown 68.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCO, NEWT, SQM, CORR, and VNTR.
- Visit JOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.joe.com.
JOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, JOE's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.15% lower, now standing at 35.7.
- JOE's price/sales ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JOE's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOE.
JOE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 6.31%.
The table below shows JOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.29% of graded US stocks.
- JOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.209 -- ranking 23rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- INTG, NEN, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JOE.
The table below shows JOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.61||52-week high||$57.55|
|Prev. close||$43.31||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$43.74||Avg. volume||227,897|
|50-day MA||$44.29||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$45.08||Market Cap||2.57B|
St. Joe Company (The) (JOE) Company Bio
The St. Joe Company operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate; Resorts, Leisure and Leasing Operations; and Forestry. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in WaterSound, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOE Latest Social Stream
View Full JOE Social Stream
Latest JOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ST JOE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOE as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy The St. Joe Company ( NYSE:JOE ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
The St. Joe Company Announces the Commencement of Development of a New Master Planned Community in Mexico Beach, Florida
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., August 05, 2021--The St. Joe Company announces the commencement of development of a new 554-acre master planned community in Mexico Beach, Florida
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., August 03, 2021--The St. Joe Company's portfolio of leasable space approaches 1 million square feet with new projects under construction and strong leasing activity
The St. Joe Company Releases the Summer/Fall Issue of "Watersound Lifestyle," the Watersound Club Member Magazine
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., August 02, 2021--The St. Joe Company releases the summer/fall issue of "Watersound Lifestyle," the Watersound Club member magazine.
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., July 28, 2021--THE ST. JOE COMPANY REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2021 RESULTS AND DECLARES A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.08
JOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|