Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN): Price and Financial Metrics
JWN Stock Summary
- Nordstrom Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.77% of US listed stocks.
- Nordstrom Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 91.84% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.29 for Nordstrom Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JWN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPS, SKX, MAN, TECD, and HDS.
- JWN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nordstrom Inc's official web site, go to shop.nordstrom.com.
JWN Stock Price Chart More Charts
JWN Price/Volume Stats
Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Company Bio
Nordstrom Inc. is a fashion specialty retailer specializing in apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Seattle, Washington.