Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JWN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JWN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JWN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JWN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.62% of US stocks).
JWN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JWN is 69.91 -- better than 99.72% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JWN is currently 74.83, higher than 93.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 42.61 for Nordstrom Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nordstrom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VEON, COMM, DAL, BCO, and TTI.
- JWN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nordstrom Inc's official web site, go to shop.nordstrom.com.
JWN Valuation Summary
- JWN's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- JWN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 51.3 over the prior 243 months.
- JWN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JWN.
JWN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JWN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.79||52-week high||$46.45|
|Prev. close||$32.38||52-week low||$11.72|
|Day high||$32.42||Avg. volume||3,747,063|
|50-day MA||$35.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.12||Market Cap||5.05B|
Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Company Bio
Nordstrom Inc. is a fashion specialty retailer specializing in apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
JWN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JWN Latest Social Stream
View Full JWN Social Stream
Latest JWN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nordstrom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JWN as an investment opportunity.
Crocs continues to blow analyst minds on Wall Street. CEO Andrew Rees tells Yahoo Finance why he thinks the brand remains so popular.
peterschreiber.media/iStock via Getty Images I haven't written a spread trade idea in some time, but thought now would be a good time, with the U.S. equity market experiencing a flat to lower price trend in July. Urban Outfitters (URBN) is a stock exhibiting decent to strong underlying momentum buying trends...
Can the department store chain appeal to a new demographic with the help of its latest deal?
Through this joint venture with Asos, Nordstrom is taking a minority interest in several brands, including Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, and HIIT. The company noted in the announcement press release, "Whilst Asos will retain operational and creative control of the Topshop brands, a shared ownership model will ensure close collaboration between the U.S. retailer and ASOS, driving a stronger future for the iconic Topshop brands worldwide."
SEATTLE , July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Nordstrom , the leading fashion retailer announced Farrell Redwine as its new Chief Human Resources Officer. She will join the executive team and report to Nordstrom CEO Erik Nordstrom . Farrell joined Nordstrom in 2016 and has held various
JWN Price Returns