Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc. (KAVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAVL POWR Grades
- KAVL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.67% of US stocks.
- KAVL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- KAVL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
KAVL Stock Summary
- KAIVAL BRANDS INNOVATIONS GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 8, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.87% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,914.19%, KAIVAL BRANDS INNOVATIONS GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.82% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KAVL's revenue has grown -86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.55% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAIVAL BRANDS INNOVATIONS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VLTA, SGBX, WORX, RGF, and SBEV.
- KAVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAIVAL BRANDS INNOVATIONS GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.kaivalbrands.com.
KAVL Valuation Summary
- KAVL's price/earnings ratio is -4.3; this is 119.46% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- KAVL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.9 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAVL.
KAVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$3.53|
|Prev. close||$1.03||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||3,772,145|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||N/A|
Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc. (KAVL) Company Bio
Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. distributes electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS Products) and related components in the Unites States. The company offers Bidi Stick, a disposable and tamper-resistant ENDS Product in various flavor options; and Bidi Pouch, a tobacco-free nicotine formulation, which contains natural fibers and a chew-base filler in different flavors. It sells its products to retail and non-retail customers through website bidivapor.com.
Most Popular Stories View All
KAVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAVL Latest Social Stream
View Full KAVL Social Stream
Latest KAVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAIVAL BRANDS INNOVATIONS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAVL as an investment opportunity.
Renewed Prospects for Revenue Growth Following Recent Appellate Court Decision Favoring Bidi Vapor’s Marketing Applications for Non-Tobacco Flavored BIDI SticksGRANT, Fla., Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) ("Kaival Brands," the "Company" or "we,” “our” or similar terms), the exclusive U.S. distributor of all products manufactured by Bidi Vapor, LLC ("Bidi Vapor"), which are intended for adults 21 and over, today announced its financial resul
Kaival Brands to Participate Virtually at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Hybrid Conference September 12-14, 2022
GRANT, Fla., Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) ("Kaival Brands," the "Company," or "we"), the U.S. distributor of all products manufactured by Bidi Vapor, LLC ("Bidi Vapor"), which are intended for legal-age nicotine users, announced that Eric Mosser, the Company’s President and Chief Operating Officer, along with Russell Quick, Head of Marketing & Sales, will present virtually at the H.C.
In a report released yesterday, Matthew Galinko from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Kaival Brands Innovations Group (KAVL - Research Report), with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.36.Galinko covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as American Software, Xperi, and Unisys. According to TipRanks, Galinko has an average return of -4.7% and a 36.36% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Kaival Brands Innovations Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00.
Kaival Brands was handed a disappointing ruling from the FDA, but KAVL stock is moving higher after a new appeals-court decision.
Federal Appeals Court sets aside Bidi Vapor’s Marketing Denial Order (“MDO”) for its non-tobacco flavored ENDS, and remands back to FDA for further reviewGRANT, Fla., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) (“Kaival Brands,” the “Company,” or “we”), the exclusive U.S. distributor of products manufactured by Bidi Vapor, LLC (“Bidi Vapor”), including the BIDI® Stick self-contained electronic nicotine delivery system (“ENDS”), which is intended exclusi
KAVL Price Returns