KBR, Inc. (KBR): Price and Financial Metrics
KBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.63||52-week high||$61.86|
|Prev. close||$59.45||52-week low||$41.96|
|Day high||$61.86||Avg. volume||1,093,161|
|50-day MA||$57.11||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$52.04||Market Cap||8.36B|
KBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KBR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 58.56% of US stocks).
KBR Stock Summary
- KBR INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.24% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KBR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KBR INC is reporting a growth rate of 437.62%; that's higher than 96.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KBR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APG, USFD, RH, NSIT, and SPLP.
- Visit KBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbr.com.
KBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KBR's price/sales ratio is 36.84% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- KBR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBR.
KBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 854.55%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.09%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.58%.
The table below shows KBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.04% of graded US stocks.
- KBR's asset turnover comes in at 1.11 -- ranking 28th of 51 Construction stocks.
- PLPC, PHM, and TOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KBR.
The table below shows KBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KBR, see our KBR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.22||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
KBR, Inc. (KBR) Company Bio
KBR Inc. operates as an engineering, construction, and services company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Technology & Consulting, Engineering & Construction, and Government Services. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBR Latest Social Stream
View Full KBR Social Stream
Latest KBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KBR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBR as an investment opportunity.
KBR Receives Coveted AAA Sustainability Rating by MSCI
KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today it has received a AAA designation in MSCI's 2023 ESG (environmental, social and governance) Ratings. The AAA rating is MSCI's highest and is given to companies that are leading their industries in managing the most significant ESG risks and opportunities.
KBR Dividend Declaration
KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share on the company's common stock, par value $0.001 per share, to be paid on July 14, 2023 to stockholders of record on June 15, 2023.
KBR Awarded Prestigious Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence in Small Business Utilization, Advocacy
KBR (NYSE: KBR) is proud to announce the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) awarded KBR's Science and Space division the Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence in research and development.
Why KBR Inc. (KBR) is a Top Growth Stock for the Long-Term
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
KBR's ROSE® Low Carbon Technology Selected for Mumbai Refinery
KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today it has been awarded a contract by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to implement its market-leading supercritical solvent deasphalting (SDA) technology, ROSE®, at HPCL's Mumbai Refinery.
KBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KBRWant to do more research on Kbr Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kbr Inc (KBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kbr Inc (KBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kbr Inc (KBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...