KBR, Inc. (KBR): Price and Financial Metrics
KBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KBR is 3.65 -- better than 87.4% of US stocks.
- KBR's price/sales ratio is 0.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KBR has reported earnings growth of -89.72%, putting it ahead of only 20.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NI, PNRG, BH, ULH, and UNM.
- Visit KBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbr.com.
KBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.40||52-week high||$32.90|
|Prev. close||$32.07||52-week low||$12.00|
|Day high||$32.09||Avg. volume||1,226,118|
|50-day MA||$30.72||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$25.71||Market Cap||4.48B|
KBR, Inc. (KBR) Company Bio
KBR Inc. operates as an engineering, construction, and services company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Technology & Consulting, Engineering & Construction, and Government Services. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Houston, Texas.
KBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kbr Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kbr Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 114.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kbr Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.81% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Kbr Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 86.77% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 66.87% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBR Latest Social Stream
View Full KBR Social Stream
Latest KBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kbr Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by KBR, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
KBR (KBR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.03; GAAP EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.17.Revenue of $1.47B (+1.4% Y/Y) misses by $40M.Press Release...
KBR delivered better-than-expected earnings in the fourth quarter, while sales missed Wall Street analysts' estimates. KBR’s (KBR) 4Q adjusted earnings of $0.51 per share exceeded the consensus estimates of $0.48 per share and jumped 10.8% year-over-year, led by an increase in its top-line and improved adjusted EBITDA. Meanwhile, the engineering and construction company’s 4Q revenues rose about 1% year-over-year to $1.47 billion but lagged the Street’s estimates of $1.51 billion. Adjusted EBITDA grew 15.4% year-over-year to $135 million.
For opening remarks and introductions, I would now like to turn the call over to Alison Vasquez, VP of Investor Relations. Joining us today are Stuart Bradie, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Mark Sopp, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Shares of KBR (NYSE:KBR) moved higher by 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 10.87% year over year to $0.51, which beat the estimate of $0.48. Revenue of $1,466,000,000 up by 0.96% year over year, which missed the estimate of $1,510,000,000. Looking Ahead The upcoming fiscal year's EPS expected to be between $2.00 and $2.20. The upcoming fiscal year's revenue expected to be between $5,800,000,000 and $6,200,000,000. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 22, 2021 View more earnings on KBR Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Finvestors.kbr.com%2F&eventid=2947946&sessionid=1&key=38FDBA62D34A0A8C62E6D4C762DEE3E1®Tag=&V2=false&...
KBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KBRWant to do more research on Kbr Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!