KBR, Inc. (KBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KBR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.39% of US stocks.
- KBR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- KBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
KBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KBR is 3.46 -- better than 86.73% of US stocks.
- KBR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,049.37 -- higher than 98.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KBR's current price/earnings ratio is 72.82, which is higher than 87.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWE, LZB, SYKE, PGTI, and GFN.
- KBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kbr Inc's official web site, go to www.kbr.com.
KBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.29||52-week high||$41.80|
|Prev. close||$40.70||52-week low||$16.64|
|Day high||$40.93||Avg. volume||1,511,328|
|50-day MA||$37.00||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$29.32||Market Cap||5.69B|
KBR, Inc. (KBR) Company Bio
KBR Inc. operates as an engineering, construction, and services company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Technology & Consulting, Engineering & Construction, and Government Services. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Houston, Texas.
KBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBR Latest Social Stream
View Full KBR Social Stream
Latest KBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kbr Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBR as an investment opportunity.
KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) announced today its participation in upcoming investor conferences.
KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) announced it has been awarded a contract to complete the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) for BUA Group's new, modern refinery facility in Nigeria.
Global technology and power solutions leader Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) and KBR (NYSE: KBR) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate on offering a complete and integrated solution to produce ammonia from renewable sources, commonly referred to as green ammonia. As leaders in their respective markets, Cummins in proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis to generate hydrogen, and KBR with ammonia technologies, the companies have committed to explore the benefits of tightly integrated technologies that aim to provide significant capital and operational savings for their customers.
KBR (NYSE: KBR) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Cummins Inc. to offer a complete and integrated solution to produce ammonia from renewable sources, commonly referred to as green ammonia.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
KBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|