Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares (KIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIQ Stock Summary
- Kelso Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $26,399,562 is ahead of only 4.87% of US-listed equities.
- KIQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kelso Technologies Inc comes in at -38.79%, a number that bests only 4.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADMP, KERN, NTUS, FOXF, and SCOR.
- KIQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kelso Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.kelsotech.com.
KIQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KIQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 223.57% lower, now standing at -27.
- Over the past 93 months, KIQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
- Over the past 93 months, KIQ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 100.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIQ.
KIQ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -229.3%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.26%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -66.96%.
The table below shows KIQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.2% of graded US stocks.
- KIQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.866 -- ranking 5th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KIQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$1.02|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||107,492|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||19.01M|
Most Popular Stories View All
KIQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIQ Latest Social Stream
View Full KIQ Social Stream
Latest KIQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kelso Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIQ as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (TSX: KLS) (NYSE American: KIQ) (“Kelso” or the “Company”) reports that all of the participating oil refiners engaged in the service trials of the Company’s new 2” angle valve (K2AV) have successfully installed the requisite number of K2AV units and full AAR compliance testing continues. The Kelso K2AV is a device specifically designed to transfer LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia in pressurized r
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (TSX: KLS) (NYSE MKT: KIQ) ("Kelso" or the "Company") reports that the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary KIQ X Industries (“KIQX”) has secured two key prototype development partners in its KXI™ Wildertec™ Heavy Duty (“HD”) Suspension (“KXI”) project. Vector Truck Designs (“Vector”) and Kinetic Drive Solutions (“KDS”) have been contracted by KIQX to provide a team of automotive engineers, cont
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (“Kelso” or the “Company”), (TSX: KLS), (NYSE American: KIQ) reports that the Company has released the unaudited consolidated interim financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis for the nine months ended September 30, 2021. The unaudited consolidated interim financial statements were prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, Nov. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (TSX: KLS) (NYSE MKT: KIQ) ("Kelso" or the "Company") reports that Kelso has received final certification of the Company’s pressure relief valve (“PCH”) for use on rail pressure cars from the Association of American Railroads (“AAR”). The PCH has gone through rigorous field service trials over the past several years which concluded with a successful teardown and testing of a sample of field s
Happy Friday, trader!
KIQ Price Returns