Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares (KIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KIQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIQ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- KIQ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KIQ Stock Summary
- KIQ has a higher market value than only 5.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,745,468.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kelso Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kelso Technologies Inc comes in at 83.89%, a number that bests 92.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kelso Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XXII, TRVG, FI, COCP, and ARPO.
- Visit KIQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kelsotech.com.
KIQ Valuation Summary
- KIQ's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 20.59% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KIQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, KIQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIQ.
KIQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -772.6%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.63%.
The table below shows KIQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.66||Avg. volume||2,720,748|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.73||Market Cap||34.22M|
KIQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIQ Latest Social Stream
View Full KIQ Social Stream
Latest KIQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kelso Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIQ as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas., June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (“Kelso” or the “Company”), (TSX: KLS), (NYSE American: KIQ) is pleased to announce the detailed voting results from the Annual General and Special Meeting held on June 3, 2021 (the “Meeting”). A total of 16,340,726 common shares of the 54,27,086 common shares outstanding at the record date were voted at the Meeting, representing 30.11% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Comp
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (“Kelso” or the “Company”), (TSX: KLS), (NYSE American: KIQ) reports that the Company has released the unaudited consolidated interim financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis for the three months ended March 31, 2021. The unaudited consolidated interim financial statements were prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts herein are expressed in United States dollars (the Company’s functional currency) unless otherwise indicated. SUMMARY OF FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE Three months ended March 31 2021 2020 Revenues $ 1,220,487 $ 5,643,428 Gross profit $ 453,5...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (“Kelso” or the “Company”), (TSX: KLS), (NYSE American: KIQ) reports that the Company has released the audited consolidated financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis for the year ended December 31, 2020. The audited year end financial statements were prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts herein are expressed in United States dollars (the Company’s functional currency) unless otherwise indicated. SUMMARY OF FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE Year ended December 31 2020 2019 2018 Revenues$ 11,149,130 $ 20,550,682 $ 12,716,596 Gross profit$ 4,792,678 $ 9,582,8...
Kelso Technologies Inc. ( TSE:KLS ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 13% over the month. But over three...
NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BONHAM, Texas, March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kelso Technologies Inc. (“Kelso” or the “Company”), (TSX: KLS), (NYSE American: KIQ) announces that the previously announced non-brokered private placement (see the Company’s news releases dated February 2 and February 4, 2021) (the “Private Placement”) has been fully subscribed and has closed on a total of 7,000,000 units for gross proceeds of approximately $6,300,000. Each unit consists of one common share of the Company (a “Common Share”) and a one half of one Common Share purchase warrant of the Company (each whole Warrant, a "Warrant"). Each Warrant can be exercised at a price of CAD$1.15 on or before 4:00 p.m. (Vancouver time) on March 4, 2022 and CAD$1.30 o...
KIQ Price Returns