Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KLR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.41% of US stocks).
KLR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 289.63%, Kaleyra Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KLR's revenue has grown 81.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.89% of US companies in our set.
- Kaleyra Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -108.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPLD, CDLX, AYX, AEYE, and HYRE.
- KLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kaleyra Inc's official web site, go to www.kaleyra.com.
KLR Valuation Summary
- KLR's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 7.14% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- KLR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, KLR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLR.
KLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- KLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.875 -- ranking 152nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SSNT, TBI, and CTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLR.
The table below shows KLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.23||52-week high||$14.23|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||371,883|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||96.95M|
Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR) Company Bio
Kaleyra, Inc. provides a cloud communications platform for enterprises worldwide. Its platform integrates software services and applications that enable mobile first interactive end-user customer communications. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLR Latest Social Stream
View Full KLR Social Stream
Latest KLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kaleyra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLR as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Kaleyra (KLR) points to a 244% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing cloud communications software provider delivering a secure system of application programming interfaces (APIs) and connectivity solutions in the API/Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, has been selected by Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services, as their trusted vendor to power the Bosch Mobility Solutions cloud communications in India.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Kaleyra, Inc...
Rise and shine, trader!
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing cloud communications software provider delivering a secure system of application programming interfaces (APIs) and connectivity solutions in the API/Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
KLR Price Returns