Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR): Price and Financial Metrics
KLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$7.22||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$7.23||Avg. volume||146,040|
|50-day MA||$6.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||96.21M|
KLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KLR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.4% of US stocks).
KLR Stock Summary
- KALEYRA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.3% of US listed stocks.
- KLR's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of KALEYRA INC's share price is greater than that of 96.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TKNO, ANIP, PRCH, SWI, and EVCM.
- KLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KALEYRA INC's official web site, go to www.kaleyra.com.
KLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLR's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.24% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- KLR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLR.
KLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- KLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.875 -- ranking 152nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SSNT, TBI, and CTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLR.
The table below shows KLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR) Company Bio
Kaleyra, Inc. provides a cloud communications platform for enterprises worldwide. Its platform integrates software services and applications that enable mobile first interactive end-user customer communications. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
KLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLR Latest Social Stream
View Full KLR Social Stream
Latest KLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KALEYRA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLR as an investment opportunity.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing omnichannel business communications platform, announced today an exclusive partnership with stc Bahrain, a world-class digital enabler. As the exclusive provider of omnichannel services, Kaleyra will support stc Bahrain in delivering personalized, flexible communication to its customers and enabling enterprise brands to do the same.
Kaleyra (KLR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Kaleyra, Inc. Special Meeting Reminder and Announcement of Recommendations by ISS and Glass Lewis that Stockholders Vote FOR the Proposed Merger
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a global omnichannel integrated communication services provider with a set of proprietary platforms, offering targeted personalisation through messaging, video, push notifications, e-mail and voice-based services, and chatbots, would like to remind stockholders that its Special Meeting of Stockholders (the "Special Meeting") to consider and vote on the adoption of the Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement") entered into by the
Kaleyra and Talisma Partner in India to Enhance Customer Experience with Real-Time Video and Co-Browsing
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a global CPaaS leader announced today a strategic collaboration in its partnership portfolio with Talisma Corporation, Pvt. Ltd, a leading provider of customer experience solutions based in Bangalore, India. The partnership agreement enhances the customer experience by adding Kaleyra Video, a WebRTC audio and video calling tool, to Talisma's Customer Relationship Management & Digital Engagement Platform.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), an enterprise Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS), announces certain management changes.
KLR Price Returns