Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLR POWR Grades
- KLR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- KLR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.5% of US stocks).
KLR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, KALEYRA INC has a higher such ratio than only 4.82% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of KALEYRA INC's share price is greater than that of 97.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KLR comes in at 14.25% -- higher than that of 88.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KALEYRA INC are AYX, CLPS, VERB, SHCR, and UP.
- KLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KALEYRA INC's official web site, go to www.kaleyra.com.
KLR Valuation Summary
- KLR's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 84.62% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- KLR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLR.
KLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- KLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.875 -- ranking 152nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SSNT, TBI, and CTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLR.
The table below shows KLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$11.04|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||444,271|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||62.59M|
Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR) Company Bio
Kaleyra, Inc. provides a cloud communications platform for enterprises worldwide. Its platform integrates software services and applications that enable mobile first interactive end-user customer communications. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLR Latest Social Stream
View Full KLR Social Stream
Latest KLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KALEYRA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLR as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday morning!
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), an enterprise Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) business, announced today that the Company received a written notice (the "Notice") from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that it was not in compliance with the continued listing criteria set forth in Section 802.01C of the NYSE's Listed Company Manual ("Section 802.01C"), as the average closing price of the Company's common stock (the "Common Stock")
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing omnichannel business communications platform and member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, today announced that many of its upcoming services being launched in late 2022 would be powered by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). This deeper partnership will also allow Kaleyra to extend its existing partnership with Oracle to reach thousands of customers more effectively.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), an omnichannel business communications platform, reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing omnichannel business communications platform, will hold a conference call on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
KLR Price Returns