Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLR POWR Grades
- KLR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- KLR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.19% of US stocks).
KLR Stock Summary
- KLR's went public 3.75 years ago, making it older than only 12.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 318.73%, Kaleyra Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.74% of about US stocks.
- Kaleyra Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -68.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRIO, EGHT, VERX, VRAY, and VERI.
- KLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kaleyra Inc's official web site, go to www.kaleyra.com.
KLR Valuation Summary
- KLR's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 7.14% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- KLR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, KLR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLR.
KLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.06% of graded US stocks.
- KLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.875 -- ranking 149th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- FIS, FISV, and SSNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLR.
The table below shows KLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.68||52-week high||$20.75|
|Prev. close||$10.65||52-week low||$6.24|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||368,151|
|50-day MA||$11.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.77||Market Cap||445.26M|
Kaleyra, Inc. (KLR) Company Bio
Kaleyra, Inc. provides a cloud communications platform for enterprises worldwide. Its platform integrates software services and applications that enable mobile first interactive end-user customer communications. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLR Latest Social Stream
View Full KLR Social Stream
Latest KLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kaleyra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLR as an investment opportunity.
Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing cloud communications software provider delivering a secure system of application programming interfaces (APIs) and connectivity solutions in the API/Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, was mentioned as a Representative Vendor in Gartner's "Market Guide for Communications Platform as a Service."
NEW YORK & VIENNA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $KLR #CloudCommunications--Kaleyra appoints Mauro Carobene as Chief Business Officer
NEW YORK & VIENNA, Va., September 30, 2021--Kaleyra, Inc. (NYSE: KLR) (NYSE American: KLR WS) ("Kaleyra" or the "Company"), a rapidly growing cloud communications software provider delivering a secure system of application programming interfaces (APIs) and connectivity solutions in the API/Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, was included as a top five global CPaaS ‘Established Leader’ in the latest Competitor Leaderboard produced by Juniper Research, one of the leading independe
Banca Widiba: Technology and Relationships Come Together with Dialogue, The Innovative Feature of Video-Banking
MILAN--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $KLR #CloudCommunications--Kaleyra (NYSE:KLR) supports Banca Widiba with its video communication technology
Kaleyra: Banca Widiba: Technology and Relationships Come Together with Dialogue, The Innovative Feature of Video-Banking
Kaleyra supports Banca Widiba with its video communication technology Banca Widiba is continuing its drive for innovation and launching Dialogue to enable customers to interact with the bank throu
KLR Price Returns