Karat Packaging Inc. (KRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRT POWR Grades
- KRT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 158 days.
- KRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
KRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, KARAT PACKAGING INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- KRT's went public 1.64 years ago, making it older than just 5.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of KARAT PACKAGING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KARAT PACKAGING INC are STRT, EBF, ZUMZ, BKE, and MYE.
- Visit KRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karatpackaging.com.
KRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KRT's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- KRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRT.
KRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.12||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$13.96||52-week low||$12.76|
|Day high||$14.42||Avg. volume||16,184|
|50-day MA||$15.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.35||Market Cap||281.10M|
Karat Packaging Inc. (KRT) Company Bio
Karat Packaging Inc. manufactures and distributes single-use disposable products in plastic, paper, biopolymer-based and other compostable forms primarily used in restaurants and foodservice areas. It offers food and take-out containers, bags, tableware, cups, lids, cutlery, and straws under the Karat and Karat Earth names. The company offers its products to domestic and regional distributors, restaurant chains, retail establishments, and online customers. It also provides new product development, design, printing, and logistics services. Karat Packaging Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Chino, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRT Latest Social Stream
View Full KRT Social Stream
Latest KRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARAT PACKAGING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRT as an investment opportunity.
Bullish Karat Packaging Inc. (NASDAQ:KRT) insiders filled their treasuries with US$805k worth of stock over last year
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of Karat Packaging Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRT...
Karat Packaging Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRT ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Chairman...
Karat Packaging ( NASDAQ:KRT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$110.0m (up 7.1% from 3Q...
– Significant Gross Margin Expansion and Record Quarterly Operating Cash Flow –CHINO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Karat Packaging Inc. (Nasdaq: KRT) (“Karat”), a specialty distributor and manufacturer of environmentally friendly, disposable foodservice products and related items, today announced financial results for its third quarter and nine-months ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Net sales of $110.0 million, up 7.1 percent from the prior-year quarter.Gross
CHINO, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Karat Packaging Inc. (Nasdaq: KRT) (the “Company” or “Karat”), a specialty distributor and manufacturer of environmentally friendly, disposable foodservice products and related items, today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a special dividend of $0.35 per share on the Company’s common stock. The special dividend is payable on or around November 30, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 21, 2022. Alan
KRT Price Returns