Karat Packaging Inc. (KRT): Price and Financial Metrics
KRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.98||52-week high||$19.98|
|Prev. close||$15.95||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$16.21||Avg. volume||24,519|
|50-day MA||$14.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.10||Market Cap||317.79M|
KRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- KRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KRT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.47% of US stocks).
KRT Stock Summary
- KARAT PACKAGING INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.11% of US listed stocks.
- KRT's went public 2.11 years ago, making it older than merely 7.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of KARAT PACKAGING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KARAT PACKAGING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LZB, VPG, SCVL, TTSH, and LINC.
- Visit KRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karatpackaging.com.
KRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KRT's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- KRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRT.
KRT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KRT, see our KRT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
Karat Packaging Inc. (KRT) Company Bio
Karat Packaging Inc. manufactures and distributes single-use disposable products in plastic, paper, biopolymer-based and other compostable forms primarily used in restaurants and foodservice areas. It offers food and take-out containers, bags, tableware, cups, lids, cutlery, and straws under the Karat and Karat Earth names. The company offers its products to domestic and regional distributors, restaurant chains, retail establishments, and online customers. It also provides new product development, design, printing, and logistics services. Karat Packaging Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Chino, California.
KRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRT Latest Social Stream
View Full KRT Social Stream
Latest KRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARAT PACKAGING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRT as an investment opportunity.
The past year for Karat Packaging (NASDAQ:KRT) investors has not been profitable
Karat Packaging Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRT ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last month. But...
Karat Packaging to Participate in Two June Investor Conferences
CHINO, Calif., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Karat Packaging Inc. (Nasdaq: KRT) (“Karat”), a specialty distributor and manufacturer of disposable foodservice products and related items, today announced that it will participate in two investor conferences in June. On June 6, 2023 at 10:20 a.m. ET, Karat’s Chief Executive Officer Alan Yu and Chief Financial Officer Jian Guo will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2023 Cross Sector Insight Conference, taking place at the InterContinent
Insiders See US$1.2m Investment In Karat Packaging Jump Last Week \
Karat Packaging Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRT ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last week...
Q1 2023 Karat Packaging Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Karat Packaging Inc Earnings Call
Karat Packaging Reports 2023 First Quarter Financial Results
Record Gross Margin Expansion and Strong Execution of Business StrategyCHINO, Calif., May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Karat Packaging Inc. (Nasdaq: KRT) (“Karat” or the “Company”), a specialty distributor and manufacturer of environmentally friendly, disposable foodservice products and related items, today announced financial results for its 2023 first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Highlights Quarterly net sales of $95.8 million, decreased 9.1 percent from the prior-year quar
KRT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...