Kansas City Southern (KSU): Price and Financial Metrics
KSU Stock Summary
- Kansas City Southern's market capitalization of $14,804,504,651 is ahead of 88.28% of US-listed equities.
- Kansas City Southern's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.06% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.23, Kansas City Southern has a higher such ratio than 78.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kansas City Southern are WYNN, UHS, CBOE, AAL, and NDAQ.
- KSU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kansas City Southern's official web site, go to www.kcsouthern.com.
KSU Stock Price Chart More Charts
KSU Price/Volume Stats
Kansas City Southern (KSU) Company Bio
Kansas City Southern is a transportation holding company with domestic and international rail operations in North America that are focused on the north/south freight corridor connecting commercial and industrial markets in the central United States with industrial cities in Mexico. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.