KT Corporation (KT): Price and Financial Metrics
KT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KT is currently 0, higher than merely 0.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kt Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KT comes in at 9,669.18% -- higher than that of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIB, SKM, BSAC, PKX, and MFG.
- KT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kt Corp's official web site, go to www.kt.com.
KT Stock Price Chart More Charts
KT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.46||52-week high||$13.73|
|Prev. close||$10.51||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$10.55||Avg. volume||633,767|
|50-day MA||$11.07||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$11.49||Market Cap||5.13B|
KT Corporation (KT) Company Bio
KT Corporation offers mobile voice and data telecommunication services in Korea, including fixed-line telephone services, local, domestic long-distance and international long-distance fixed-line, and voice over Internet protocol telephone services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.