KT Corporation (KT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KT POWR Grades
- KT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- KT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.18% of US stocks).
KT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KT is currently 0, higher than just 0.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of KT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 567.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KT CORP are BSAC, SKM, SBSW, CNA, and HTLD.
- KT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KT CORP's official web site, go to www.kt.com.
KT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.68||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$14.25||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$14.04||Avg. volume||853,365|
|50-day MA||$14.08||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||6.45B|
KT Corporation (KT) Company Bio
KT Corporation offers mobile voice and data telecommunication services in Korea, including fixed-line telephone services, local, domestic long-distance and international long-distance fixed-line, and voice over Internet protocol telephone services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
KT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KT Latest Social Stream
View Full KT Social Stream
Latest KT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KT as an investment opportunity.
KT Corporation Leverages Longtime Partner DZS to Make the Leap to Multi-Gigabit Speeds in Southern Korea
Korea’s leading broadband service provider taps DZS Velocity portfolio to dramatically increase its bandwidth in the region and meet emerging demandDALLAS, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader of access, optical and cloud-controlled software defined solutions, today announced that KT Corporation (formerly Korea Telecom), the Republic of Korea’s largest wireline broadband service provider and a DZS customer since 2005, has chosen the DZS Velocity Access EDGE platf
KT Corp. (KT) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
KT Corporation is well-positioned to capitalize on growth opportunities relating to digital transformation in South Korea. Click here to read why the stock is a Buy.
KT Corporation (NYSE:KT) shares, rose in value on Thursday, December 29, with the stock price down by -2.37% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $13.59. Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $13.92, falling within a range of … KT Corporation (NYSE: KT) Shares Are Set To Rise By 2022 Read More »
KT Corporation (NYSE:KT) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 11, 2022 Unidentified Company Representative: Good afternoon. Let’s begin KT’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Presentation. This earnings release call is currently being webcasted live on our website, and you can follow the slides as you listen in on the call. Before we begin, please note that […]
KT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|