KT Corporation (KT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.74||52-week high||$15.23|
|Prev. close||$11.66||52-week low||$11.11|
|Day high||$11.77||Avg. volume||1,179,679|
|50-day MA||$11.55||Dividend yield||5.24%|
|200-day MA||$12.83||Market Cap||5.54B|
KT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KT POWR Grades
- KT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- KT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.94% of US stocks).
KT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KT CORP is higher than just 0.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of KT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KT comes in at -8,920.56% -- higher than that of only 0.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WF, BCH, SHG, BSAC, and PKX.
- KT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KT CORP's official web site, go to www.kt.com.
KT Corporation (KT) Company Bio
KT Corporation offers mobile voice and data telecommunication services in Korea, including fixed-line telephone services, local, domestic long-distance and international long-distance fixed-line, and voice over Internet protocol telephone services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
KT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KT Latest Social Stream
View Full KT Social Stream
Latest KT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KT as an investment opportunity.
KT Corp. Files 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
KT Corporation (NYSE: KT), South Korea's largest integrated telecom and digital platform service provider, announced that it has filed its Form 20- F Annual Report on April 28, 2023 for the year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States. The report can be accessed on KT's English website at https://corp.kt.com/eng in the Investors section under Business Report as well as the SEC's Edgar database at http://www.sec.gov/. Shareholders may also request
Is KT (KT) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Here's Why KT Corp. (KT) Is a Great 'Buy the Bottom' Stock Now
KT Corp. (KT) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Should You Invest in KT Corporation (KT)?
Bonhoeffer Capital Management, an asset management company, released its fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 13.3% net of fees, the MSCI World ex-US Index returned 14.9%, and DFA International Small Cap Value Fund returned 19.4% for the same period. For the full year […]
Down -13.78% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in KT Corp. (KT)
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for KT Corp. (KT) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
KT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KTWant to do more research on Kt Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kt Corp (KT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kt Corp (KT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kt Corp (KT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...