KT Corporation (KT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KT POWR Grades
- KT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- KT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- KT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 62.79% of US stocks).
KT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KT is currently 0, higher than only 0.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kt Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Kt Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11,197.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kt Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SKM, PKX, SUPV, IRS, and YPF.
- Visit KT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kt.com.
KT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.61||52-week high||$15.35|
|Prev. close||$12.69||52-week low||$10.41|
|Day high||$12.84||Avg. volume||761,498|
|50-day MA||$13.17||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$13.42||Market Cap||6.18B|
KT Corporation (KT) Company Bio
KT Corporation offers mobile voice and data telecommunication services in Korea, including fixed-line telephone services, local, domestic long-distance and international long-distance fixed-line, and voice over Internet protocol telephone services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
KT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KT Latest Social Stream
View Full KT Social Stream
Latest KT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kt Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KT as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Let us now begin KT's Q3 2021 earnings presentation. As we cannot ensure accuracy and completeness of financial business data, except for historical performances, please be reminded that these figures are subject to possible changes.
(ATTN: RECASTS headline; ADDS more info in paras 8-10, 13) SEOUL, Nov. 9 (Yonhap) -- KT Corp., a South Korean telecom giant, said Tuesday its third-quarter net income rose 46.9 percent from a year earlier on the back of robust growth of 5G network subs
SEOUL, Oct. 26 (Yonhap) -- Ku Hyeon-mo, CEO of KT Corp., apologized Tuesday for the abrupt disruption of network services that crippled businesses across the country earlier this week. On Monday, KT''s wired and wireless network services, including t
On Monday morning, subscribers to internet and mobile services provided by KT Corporation found their phone data and home internet not working for about 40 minutes. Starting at 11:20 a.m., it affected payment systems, which inconvenienced restaurants during the lunch hour rush, not to mention 
KT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|