KT Corporation (KT): Price and Financial Metrics
KT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kt Corp is higher than only 0.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kt Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Kt Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,394.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kt Corp are ENIC, SKM, CCU, PKX, and MBT.
- Visit KT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kt.com.
KT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.09||52-week high||$13.16|
|Prev. close||$13.03||52-week low||$9.17|
|Day high||$13.16||Avg. volume||1,124,852|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.78||Market Cap||6.42B|
KT Corporation (KT) Company Bio
KT Corporation offers mobile voice and data telecommunication services in Korea, including fixed-line telephone services, local, domestic long-distance and international long-distance fixed-line, and voice over Internet protocol telephone services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.
KT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kt Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kt Corp ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 55000.83%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kt Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4 years comes in at -0.18%; that's greater than only 9.27% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 2.39% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KT Latest Social Stream
View Full KT Social Stream
Latest KT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kt Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KT as an investment opportunity.
5G Technology ROI Market: Investment Opportunities and Future Scope by KT Corp, SK Telecom, NTT DOCOMO, INC., KDDI Corp, China Mobile, Huawei Technologies, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Corp
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, "5G Technology ROI Market by Industry Vertical (Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Infrastructure, and Healthcare & Life Science): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2026." The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth
KT Corp & LGU+ invests 26 billion pre-IPO in one store – chatter @ #wallstreetbets
According to Latest Survey, 5G Technology ROI Market to Break $320.1 billion Barrier by 2026 | KT Corporation, SK Telecom, NTT DOCOMO, INC., KDDI Corp, China Mobile, Huawei Technologies
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, "5G Technology ROI Market by Industry Vertical (Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Infrastructure, and Healthcare & Life Science): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2026." According to Report… The 5G technology RoI market was valued at
Image source: The Motley Fool. KT Corporation (NYSE: KT)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 09, 2021, 1:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator[Foreign language] Good morning and good evening.
5G Technology: Market Risk, Reward and ROI by 2026 | KT Corp, SK Telecom, NTT DOCOMO, INC., KDDI Corp, China Mobile, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Corp, Telekom Deutschland GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, AT&T Inc.,
INTRODUCTION TO REPORT The report published by Allied market research, titled, “5G Technology ROI Market by Industry Vertical (Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Infrastructure, and Healthcare & Life Science): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2026”, offers a comprehensive analysis of key growth
KT Price Returns