Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Price and Financial Metrics
KTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.24||52-week high||$53.83|
|Prev. close||$40.50||52-week low||$30.98|
|Day high||$40.13||Avg. volume||451,249|
|50-day MA||$44.41||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$42.31||Market Cap||2.20B|
KTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KTB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
KTB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KTB is 8.75 -- better than 95.58% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KONTOOR BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KONTOOR BRANDS INC are PFMT, AMRC, DWSN, KLR, and ANF.
- Visit KTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kontoorbrands.com.
KTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KTB's price/earnings ratio is 27.61% lower, now standing at 9.7.
- Over the past 49 months, KTB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTB.
KTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.46% of graded US stocks.
- KTB's asset turnover comes in at 1.527 -- ranking 1st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KTB, see our KTB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$75.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Company Bio
Kontoor Brands, Inc., a lifestyle apparel company, designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes apparel under the Wrangler and Lee brands in the United States and internationally. The company sells its products primarily through mass and mid-tier retailers, specialty stores, department stores, and retailer-owned and third-party e-commerce sites, as well as through direct-to-consumer channels, including full-price stores, outlet stores, and its websites. Kontoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTB Latest Social Stream
View Full KTB Social Stream
Latest KTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KONTOOR BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTB as an investment opportunity.
Lee® and [email protected] Join Forces to Launch a Global Collection Highlighting Buddy Lee
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 18, 2023--Lee®, the iconic American denim and apparel brand, has launched their first capsule collection with MEDICOM TOY, creator of the [email protected] dolls.
Wrangler® Once Again the Official Denim Sponsor of the Academy of Country Music Awards and the Academy of Country Music
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 11, 2023--Global denim brand Wrangler® today announced a multi-year sponsorship of the Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards and the Academy of Country Music. Aligning with the Academy’s mission to celebrate and promote rising country artists, the heritage brand is presenting an original short-form digital video series to shine a spotlight on some of the next generation of artists in country music, offering viewers exclusive access into the lives of the first-time ACM New M
Kontoor Brands Reports 2023 First Quarter Results; Reaffirms 2023 Outlook
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 04, 2023--Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended April 1, 2023.
Wrangler® Signs Country Music Star Lainey Wilson
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 02, 2023--Global denim brand Wrangler® today announced a multi-year collaboration with reigning CMA Female Vocalist of the Year, most nominated female at the 2023 ACM Awards and Yellowstone actress Lainey Wilson. Wilson will be the face of the Wrangler brand’s fall/winter 2023 women’s collection featuring jeans, tops and jackets and will support the brand via campaign imagery, social media content, onstage denim exclusivity and select meet and greet appearances.
Lee® and Dragon Ball Z Level Up With Their First Apparel Collaboration
GREENSBORO, N.C., April 26, 2023--Lee®, the iconic American denim and apparel brand, has launched their first capsule collection with Dragon Ball Z, the Japanese anime series.
KTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...