Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KTB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
KTB Stock Summary
- Kontoor Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.66% of US listed stocks.
- Kontoor Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.89% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 141.43 for Kontoor Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kontoor Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KFS, WYNN, MAR, IMH, and CTK.
- Visit KTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kontoorbrands.com.
KTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.45||52-week high||$69.16|
|Prev. close||$61.52||52-week low||$15.17|
|Day high||$61.44||Avg. volume||469,596|
|50-day MA||$62.90||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$44.49||Market Cap||3.48B|
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Company Bio
Kontoor Brands, Inc., a lifestyle apparel company, designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes apparel under the Wrangler and Lee brands in the United States and internationally. The company sells its products primarily through mass and mid-tier retailers, specialty stores, department stores, and retailer-owned and third-party e-commerce sites, as well as through direct-to-consumer channels, including full-price stores, outlet stores, and its websites. Kontoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
KTB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KTB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kontoor Brands Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kontoor Brands Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.98 years, is -0.74% -- higher than just 0.88% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- KTB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 48.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Kontoor Brands Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 20.93% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTB Latest Social Stream
View Full KTB Social Stream
Latest KTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kontoor Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTB as an investment opportunity.
Pent Up Demand Fuels Remote Workers’ Desire to Dress Down, Spend More When They Return to the Office, New Survey from Kontoor Brands, Parent Company of Lee® and Wrangler® Finds
As more remote office workers say they’re ready to return to the office, the time away appears to have rewritten their definition of "business casual," according to a just-released study from Kontoor Brands, the parent company of Wrangler® and Lee®. While safety protocols mean the office itself may look different, there’s an expectation that office workers, specifically their clothing, will too.
The following slide deck was published by Kontoor Brands, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Photo by Ruggiero_S/iStock via Getty Images Introduction V.F. Corp (VFC) has been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 crisis. In the meantime, the share lost almost 50 percent. The Kontoor Brands (KTB) spin-off, in which V.F. Corp bundled its former Jean's business, was severely affected. During the pandemic, the temporary...
Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi, Julie Hyman, and Myles Udland speak with Kontoor Brands CEO Scott Baxter about the company’s first ever Investor Day.
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, will host an investor meeting today, Monday, May 24, 2021, at 2:30 p.m. ET. At the virtual event, Kontoor Brands President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Baxter, Chief Financial Officer Rustin Welton and other members of Kontoor’s leadership team will provide an overview of the company’s strategy for "Catalyzing Growth" and key initiatives designed to drive sustainable, long-term growth for the company’s stakeholders.
KTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|