Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTB POWR Grades
- KTB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KTB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
KTB Stock Summary
- Kontoor Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.73% of US listed stocks.
- Kontoor Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.05% of US equities in our set.
- KTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kontoor Brands Inc are KFS, WYNN, MAR, IMH, and CTK.
- KTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kontoor Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.kontoorbrands.com.
KTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KTB's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.52% higher, now standing at 31.7.
- Over the past 26 months, KTB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.8.
- Over the past 26 months, KTB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTB.
KTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.52||52-week high||$69.16|
|Prev. close||$57.11||52-week low||$18.68|
|Day high||$56.68||Avg. volume||499,987|
|50-day MA||$59.63||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$49.04||Market Cap||3.20B|
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Company Bio
Kontoor Brands, Inc., a lifestyle apparel company, designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes apparel under the Wrangler and Lee brands in the United States and internationally. The company sells its products primarily through mass and mid-tier retailers, specialty stores, department stores, and retailer-owned and third-party e-commerce sites, as well as through direct-to-consumer channels, including full-price stores, outlet stores, and its websites. Kontoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
KTB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KTB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kontoor Brands Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kontoor Brands Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.98 years, is -0.74% -- higher than just 0.88% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- KTB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 48.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Kontoor Brands Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 20.93% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTB Latest Social Stream
View Full KTB Social Stream
Latest KTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kontoor Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTB as an investment opportunity.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., July 22, 2021--Billabong and Wrangler® are pleased to announce the launch of their first-ever collaboration – the Billabong x Wrangler Collection – which celebrates the best of both brands and the exciting result achieved when you put a western spin on vintage surf. The Billabong x Wrangler Collection’s first installment launches today in anticipation of back-to-school season, with a second fall-inspired installment in September 2021.
Kontoor Brands Appoints Mame Annan-Brown as Executive Vice President of Global Communications and Public Affairs
GREENSBORO, N.C., July 22, 2021--Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today announced the appointment of Mame Annan-Brown as Executive Vice President of Global Communications and Public Affairs, effective August 11, 2021.
GREENSBORO, N.C., July 21, 2021--Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share of its common stock. The cash dividend will be payable on September 20, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 10, 2021.
GREENSBORO, N.C., July 15, 2021--Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today announced plans to release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at approximately 6:50 a.m. ET.
hatchapong/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Introduction I'm covering a stock I did not expect to cover this year. Most of my readers know that I only invest in highly competitive companies with high entry barriers when it comes to long-term dividend investing. In this article, I will cover Kontoor Brands,...
KTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|