Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Price and Financial Metrics
KTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.82||52-week high||$53.83|
|Prev. close||$42.73||52-week low||$31.46|
|Day high||$43.00||Avg. volume||451,485|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$44.38||Market Cap||2.35B|
KTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTB POWR Grades
- KTB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KTB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.47% of US stocks).
KTB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KTB is 8.11 -- better than 95.24% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KTB is currently 25.1, higher than 83.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of KONTOOR BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KONTOOR BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BOOT, SITE, ASO, SMP, and SAFT.
- Visit KTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kontoorbrands.com.
KTB Valuation Summary
- KTB's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KTB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTB.
KTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.46% of graded US stocks.
- KTB's asset turnover comes in at 1.527 -- ranking 1st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Company Bio
Kontoor Brands, Inc., a lifestyle apparel company, designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes apparel under the Wrangler and Lee brands in the United States and internationally. The company sells its products primarily through mass and mid-tier retailers, specialty stores, department stores, and retailer-owned and third-party e-commerce sites, as well as through direct-to-consumer channels, including full-price stores, outlet stores, and its websites. Kontoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
KTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTB Latest Social Stream
View Full KTB Social Stream
Latest KTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KONTOOR BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTB as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
GREENSBORO, N.C., September 12, 2023--Lee® has launched the re-imagined women's Lee Rider Jean, which pays homage to Lee®’s original denim designs created more than 75 years ago.
LOS ANGELES, September 07, 2023--STAUD, the Los Angeles-based fashion brand, announces its collaboration with Wrangler®, the legendary global jeanswear brand. This partnership marks a union of two American fashion industry leaders, combining STAUD's modern California aesthetic with Wrangler's deep-rooted authority in denim and the authentic western lifestyle.
Kontoor Brands Announces Retirement of Chief Financial Officer Rustin Welton and Appoints Joe Alkire as Successor
GREENSBORO, N.C., August 21, 2023--Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today announced that Rustin Welton, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has decided to retire from Kontoor after four years of service with the Company.
GREENSBORO, N.C., August 09, 2023--Lee® has launched its first women’s apparel collaboration with Daydreamer®, the LA-based female founded brand known for their vintage-inspired tops.
KTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|