Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTB POWR Grades
- KTB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.51% of US stocks.
- KTB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- KTB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
KTB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KTB is 13.29 -- better than 98.09% of US stocks.
- KTB's went public 2.65 years ago, making it older than only 6.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.11 for Kontoor Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kontoor Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPX, JBL, KFRC, CHRW, and NDLS.
- KTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kontoor Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.kontoorbrands.com.
KTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KTB's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.77% lower, now standing at 14.4.
- Over the past 28 months, KTB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
- KTB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTB.
KTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.46% of graded US stocks.
- KTB's asset turnover comes in at 1.527 -- ranking 1st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.04||52-week high||$69.16|
|Prev. close||$52.02||52-week low||$35.48|
|Day high||$51.39||Avg. volume||412,630|
|50-day MA||$54.33||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$56.55||Market Cap||2.93B|
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) Company Bio
Kontoor Brands, Inc., a lifestyle apparel company, designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes apparel under the Wrangler and Lee brands in the United States and internationally. The company sells its products primarily through mass and mid-tier retailers, specialty stores, department stores, and retailer-owned and third-party e-commerce sites, as well as through direct-to-consumer channels, including full-price stores, outlet stores, and its websites. Kontoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTB Latest Social Stream
View Full KTB Social Stream
Latest KTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kontoor Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTB as an investment opportunity.
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., January 13, 2022--Adventure-ready brand Roark and global denim icon Wrangler® have partnered to release the Wrangler x Roark ‘Out of Range’ collection, a collaboration that captures the courageous and adventurous spirit of the west. The Wrangler x Roark ‘Out of Range’ collection offers adventure ready, premium men’s apparel that blends the ruggedness of western wear with the durability and legacy of Wrangler construction.
Potentially losing nearly 50 high-quality jobs one factor, but local officials are in a full-court press to retain the ACC headquarters because of the broader visibility and impact the conference yields for the Triad.
While Kontoor Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:KTB ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Equities research analysts expect Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE:KTB) to announce earnings of $0.78 per share for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for Kontoor Brands earnings. Kontoor Brands reported earnings per share of $1.23 during the same quarter last year, which indicates a negative year-over-year growth rate of 36.6%. 
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The post Kontoor Brands Inc (KTB): Price Now Near $52.49; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
KTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|