Lithium Americas Corp. Common Shares (LAC): Price and Financial Metrics
LAC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAC is -0.04 -- better than only 7.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lithium Americas Corp comes in at -174.51%, a number that bests just 0.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Lithium Americas Corp's share price is greater than that of 92.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRTX, RESN, BCDA, MRKR, and LMNL.
- LAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lithium Americas Corp's official web site, go to www.lithiumamericas.com.
LAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.70||52-week high||$28.75|
|Prev. close||$13.73||52-week low||$2.93|
|Day high||$14.17||Avg. volume||5,976,305|
|50-day MA||$16.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.56||Market Cap||1.64B|
Lithium Americas Corp. Common Shares (LAC) Company Bio
Lithium Americas Corp., a resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Nevada. The company explores for lithium deposits. It primarily holds interests in the Cauchari-Olaroz Project located in Jujuy province of Argentina; and the Lithium Nevada Project covering approximately 15,233 hectares of area located in northwestern Nevada. The company was formerly known as Western Lithium USA Corporation and changed its name to Lithium Americas Corp. in March 2016. the company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
LAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAC Latest Social Stream
View Full LAC Social Stream
Latest LAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lithium Americas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAC as an investment opportunity.
Source: Original Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors....
In the latest trading session, Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) closed at $14.17, marking a -1.87% move from the previous day.
Staggering amount of money is being poured into the global green energy transition, and Wall Street is absolutely loving it
Massif Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The portfolio was highly volatile during the first quarter. A net return of 3.45% was reported by the fund for the Q1 of 2021. You can view the fund’s top 5 holdings to […]
While demand for gold bullion coins is increasing, gold and precious metals markets have remained remarkably flat, but we believe that is all about to change
LAC Price Returns