Lithium Americas Corp. Common Shares (LAC): Price and Financial Metrics


Lithium Americas Corp. Common Shares (LAC)

Today's Latest Price: $5.24 USD

0.01 (0.19%)

Updated Jul 10 4:10pm

Add LAC to Watchlist
Sign Up

Overall POWR Rating


POWR Components:

 Trade Grade  Buy & Hold Grade  Peer Grade  Industry Rank


Industry Rank:

Ranked of 15 in Miners - Diversified

See all "A" rated Strong Buy stocks

LAC Daily Price Range
LAC 52-Week Price Range

LAC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts


LAC Price/Volume Stats

Current price $5.24 52-week high $6.03
Prev. close $5.23 52-week low $1.92
Day low $4.97 Volume 651,883
Day high $5.26 Avg. volume 604,673
50-day MA $4.25 Dividend yield N/A
200-day MA $3.60 Market Cap 471.60M

Lithium Americas Corp. Common Shares (LAC) Company Bio


Lithium Americas Corp., a resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Nevada. The company explores for lithium deposits. It primarily holds interests in the Cauchari-Olaroz Project located in Jujuy province of Argentina; and the Lithium Nevada Project covering approximately 15,233 hectares of area located in northwestern Nevada. The company was formerly known as Western Lithium USA Corporation and changed its name to Lithium Americas Corp. in March 2016. the company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.


LAC Latest News Stream


Event/TimeNews Detail
Loading, please wait...

LAC Latest Social Stream


Loading social stream, please wait...

View Full LAC Social Stream

Latest LAC News From Around the Web

Below are the latest news stories about Lithium Americas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAC as an investment opportunity.

Lithium Americas stops Caucharí-Olaroz construction amid Covid-19 cases

Lithium Americas ([[LAC]] +12.5%) announces construction of the Caucharí-Olaroz lithium project, in Argentina, has been halted, after two workers tested positive for Covid-19.Both workers were asymptomatic and in good healthConstruction activities had been temporarily suspended while additional testing was undertaken....

Seeking Alpha | July 6, 2020

Lithium Americas Confirms Positive COVID-19 Cases at Caucharí-Olaroz and Temporarily Suspends Construction

As a result, the COVID-19 protocol (the “COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocol”) for Caucharí-Olaroz has been activated with construction activities temporarily suspended while additional testing is undertaken. On the afternoon of July 3rd, two workers tested positive for COVID-19. In response, disinfection activities, quarantine and testing of first and second contact workers on site was implemented using polymerase chain reaction (“PCR”) tests as well as all other required actions in accordance with the COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocol.

Yahoo | July 6, 2020

China's NDRC OKs Ganfeng-Lithium Americas transaction

China's Ganfeng Lithium receives NDRC approval to go ahead with Lithium Americas ([[LAC]] +2.0%) transaction to take control of Argentina's lithium project.Ganfeng will increase its stakes from 50% to 51% in Minera Exar-owned Caucharí-Olaroz lithium project at a price of $16M. The remaining 49% stakes will be held by Lithium Americas...

Seeking Alpha | June 23, 2020

Lithium Americas Announces NDRC Approval for Transaction with Ganfeng Lithium

The remaining PRC regulatory approvals, including approval from the Ministry of Commerce ("MOFCOM") and the State Administration of Foreign Exchange ("SAFE"), are pending. As previously disclosed, Ganfeng Lithium has agreed to subscribe for new shares of Minera Exar S.A. (“Minera Exar”) for cash consideration of US$16 million, increasing its interest from 50% to 51%, with Lithium Americas owning the remaining 49%.

Yahoo | June 23, 2020

Lithium Americas (LAC) Looks Good: Stock Adds 5.5% in Session

Lithium Americas (LAC) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 5% on the day, amid huge volumes.

Yahoo | June 18, 2020

Read More 'LAC' Stories Here

LAC Price Returns

1-mo 26.27%
3-mo 72.37%
6-mo 26.27%
1-year 32.99%
3-year 45.56%
5-year 137.05%
YTD 65.30%
2019 0.00%
2018 -64.34%
2017 199.65%
2016 129.78%
2015 -43.00%

Get Free Updates

Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!



Page generated in 0.883 seconds.