Laureate Education, Inc. - (LAUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAUR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LAUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- LAUR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LAUR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.7% of US stocks).
LAUR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LAUREATE EDUCATION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LAUREATE EDUCATION INC is higher than it is for about 92.02% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LAUR comes in at 25.97% -- higher than that of 93.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAUREATE EDUCATION INC are ALCO, CMP, XP, CACC, and HLX.
- Visit LAUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.laureate.net.
LAUR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LAUR's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.77% lower, now standing at 9.
- LAUR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.4 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAUR.
LAUR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.61%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -12.63%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 135.68%.
The table below shows LAUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAUR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.95% of graded US stocks.
- LAUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 49th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- EVI, BFAM, and SCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAUR.
The table below shows LAUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAUR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAUR, see our LAUR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
LAUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$13.35|
|Prev. close||$11.36||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$11.56||Avg. volume||1,156,914|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.07||Market Cap||1.81B|
Laureate Education, Inc. - (LAUR) Company Bio
Laureate Education, Inc. provides undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland
Most Popular Stories View All
LAUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAUR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAUR Social Stream
Latest LAUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAUREATE EDUCATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAUR as an investment opportunity.
Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 26, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Full Year 2022 Laureate Education, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker […]
A Look At The Intrinsic Value Of Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR)
Key Insights Using the Dividend Discount Model, Laureate Education fair value estimate is US$12.69 Laureate Education's...
Laureate Education Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022, Outlines Strategic Priorities and Provides 2023 Outlook
MIAMI, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAUR), which operates universities across Mexico and Peru, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights (compared to fourth quarter 2021): On a reported basis, revenue increased 17% to $346.3 million. On an organic constant currency basis1, revenue increased by 13%.Operating income for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $78.0 million, compared to
Laureate Education Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
MIAMI, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAUR) plans to release results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 on Thursday, February 23, 2023, before the stock market opens. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call with investors and analysts at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the fourth quarter results and the Company's business outlook. Interested parties are invited to listen to the earnings conference call by registering here t
Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 63%
Every investor in Laureate Education, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LAUR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And...
LAUR Price Returns
Continue Researching LAURWant to do more research on Laureate Education Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Laureate Education Inc (LAUR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Laureate Education Inc (LAUR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Laureate Education Inc (LAUR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...