Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.46, LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.04% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LBRDA has reported earnings growth of 155.17%, putting it ahead of 89.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LBRDA comes in at 31.54% -- higher than that of 95.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBRDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FWONA, LAMR, CACC, DXC, and ICLR.
- LBRDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP's official web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- LBRDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.9; this is 29.37% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 98 months, LBRDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 691.41%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -86.52%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -91.08%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.73||52-week high||$164.00|
|Prev. close||$90.20||52-week low||$72.78|
|Day high||$91.30||Avg. volume||270,366|
|50-day MA||$81.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.37||Market Cap||13.30B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Media Corporation (commonly referred to as Liberty Media or just Liberty) is an American mass media company controlled by chairman John C. Malone. The company has three divisions, reflecting the company's ownership stakes in Formula One, SiriusXM, and the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball team. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Tom Rutledge, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in Liberty Broadband Corporation's (NASDAQ: LBRDA, LBRDK, LBRDP) annual Investor Meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2022. Mr. Rutledge's remarks are scheduled to begin at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET.
Liberty Broadband ( NASDAQ:LBRD.K ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$248.0m (flat on 3Q...
Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 08:15 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Liberty Broadband beat estimated earnings by 33.12%, reporting an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDK ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 08:15 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Liberty Broadband beat estimated earnings by 20.59%, reporting an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Sprott (NYSE: SII ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.49 per share on revenue of $49.95 million. • Telefonica (NYSE: TEF ) is likely to report earnings for its third quarter. • TELUS (NYSE: TU ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.24 per share on revenue of $3.42 billion. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDK ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.70 per share on revenue of $246.00 million. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.54 per share on revenue of $244.09 million. • Liberty Braves Group (NASDAQ: BATRA ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.59 per share on revenue of $281.00 million. • Liberty Formula One Group (NASDAQ: FWONA ) is expected to report quarte...
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch