Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LBRDA is 0.11 -- better than only 13.91% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.81, LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP has a higher such ratio than 91.35% of stocks in our set.
- LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBRDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMYT, RADI, LIND, WYNN, and MOS.
- Visit LBRDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- LBRDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.9; this is 31.54% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LBRDA's price/sales ratio has moved down 47.4 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6934.88%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -10.31%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBRDA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LBRDA, see our LBRDA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$187.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.69||52-week high||$137.20|
|Prev. close||$79.84||52-week low||$68.15|
|Day high||$80.85||Avg. volume||160,967|
|50-day MA||$86.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.39||Market Cap||11.66B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Media Corporation (commonly referred to as Liberty Media or just Liberty) is an American mass media company controlled by chairman John C. Malone. The company has three divisions, reflecting the company's ownership stakes in Formula One, SiriusXM, and the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball team. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., March 10, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Liberty Broadband Corporation Closes Private Offering of $1,265 Million of 3.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2053 and Announces Results of Its Cash Tender Offers for the Outstanding Existing Debentures
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., February 28, 2023--Liberty Broadband Closes Private Offering of $1,265 Million 3.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2053 and Announces Results of Cash Tender Offers
Liberty Broadband Corporation Prices Private Offering of $1,100 Million of 3.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2053
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., February 22, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation Prices Private Offering of $1,100 Million of 3.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2053
Liberty Broadband Corporation Announces Cash Tender Offers for Any and All of the Outstanding 1.75% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2046, 2.75% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2050, and 1.25% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2050
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., February 21, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation Announces Cash Tender Offers for Any and All of the Outstanding 1.75%, 2.75% and 1.25% Exchangeable Senior Debentures
Liberty Broadband Corporation Announces Proposed Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., February 21, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation Announces Proposed Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...