Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LBRDA is currently 7,649.4, higher than 99.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.23, Liberty Broadband Corp has a higher such ratio than 93.58% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LBRDA's revenue has grown 1,848.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.46% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Broadband Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FWONA, MOS, LAMR, TRU, and NDAQ.
- LBRDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Broadband Corp's official web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LBRDA's price/sales ratio is 4421.43% higher, now standing at 63.3.
- Over the past 83 months, LBRDA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 118.
- LBRDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 98.8 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -81.02%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 259.08%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 190.97%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.15||52-week high||$188.76|
|Prev. close||$109.62||52-week low||$99.52|
|Day high||$113.45||Avg. volume||266,614|
|50-day MA||$115.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$144.00||Market Cap||18.42B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Broadband Corporation, a cable operator, provides video, high-speed Internet, and telephone service to residential and business customers in the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Broadband Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., February 25, 2022--Liberty Broadband Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Jason McDougall’s 11 Capital Partners. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Top 5 Stock Picks of Jason McDougall’s 11 Capital Partners. 11 Capital Partners is a New York-based equity long/short hedge fund, with a 13F portfolio […]
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Value Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In its letter, the fund mentioned that it knows very little in economics, politics, and investor psychology is predictable. The fund believes, though, that business value is (roughly) measurable and […]
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch