Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Liberty Broadband Corp is higher than 99.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 568.18%, Liberty Broadband Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.76% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liberty Broadband Corp comes in at 3,247.44%, a number that bests 99.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Broadband Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GMBL, OCX, SGBX, MTC, and ETON.
- LBRDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Broadband Corp's official web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LBRDA's price/sales ratio is 4421.43% higher, now standing at 63.3.
- Over the past 83 months, LBRDA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 118.
- LBRDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 98.8 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 32.1%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.49%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 280.31%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.67||52-week high||$188.76|
|Prev. close||$172.00||52-week low||$133.51|
|Day high||$172.42||Avg. volume||90,806|
|50-day MA||$175.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.33||Market Cap||31.21B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Broadband Corporation, a cable operator, provides video, high-speed Internet, and telephone service to residential and business customers in the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Broadband Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at 10 stocks to invest in according to billionaire Paul Tudor Jones. You can skip our detailed analysis of Jones’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to see the 5 Stocks to Invest in According to Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones. Paul Tudor Jones […]
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi and Myles Udland discuss Goldman Sachs' latest hedge & mutual funds survey finding the top 9 bullish stocks, including Adobe (ADBE), Fiserv (FISV), General Motors (GM), Liberty Broadband (LBRDK), Mastercard (MA), Square (SQ), Twilio (TWLO), Visa (V) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Some of these stocks loved by money managers are pricey, but remain in favor.
Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., August 19, 2021--Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Actual events or results could differ materially due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those mentioned in the most recent Forms 10-K and 10-Q filed for Liberty Broadband and Liberty TripAdvisor with the SEC. On today's call we will discuss certain non-GAAP financial measures for Liberty Broadband, including adjusted OIBDA.
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch