Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA POWR Grades
- LBRDA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- LBRDA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
LBRDA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Liberty Broadband Corp is higher than 98.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 716.04%, Liberty Broadband Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.83% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liberty Broadband Corp comes in at 1,790.59%, a number that bests 99.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Broadband Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMA, FULC, FIXX, PTGX, and BYRN.
- Visit LBRDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.07||52-week high||$163.24|
|Prev. close||$158.88||52-week low||$116.60|
|Day high||$159.27||Avg. volume||100,323|
|50-day MA||$151.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.96||Market Cap||29.73B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Broadband Corporation, a cable operator, provides video, high-speed Internet, and telephone service to residential and business customers in the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
LBRDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Liberty Broadband Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Liberty Broadband Corp ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Liberty Broadband Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 74.09% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- LBRDA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Liberty Broadband Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Broadband Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
Actual events and results could differ materially due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those mentioned in our most recent Form 10-K and 10-Q filed by Liberty Broadband and Liberty TripAdvisor with the SEC. On today's call, we will discuss certain non-GAAP financial measures for Liberty Broadband, including adjusted OIBDA.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Liberty Broadband Corp. (OTC PINK:LBRDB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 11:15 AM Eastern Time.
Liberty Broadband Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Liberty Broadband (LBRDK) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
The Russell 1000 Index is a market-capitalization-weighted index of the 1,000 largest publicly traded companies in the U.S. It represents approximately 92% of the total market capitalization of all listed stocks in the U.S. equity market. Value investing is a factor-based investing strategy that involves picking stocks that you believe are trading for less than what they are intrinsically worth, usually by measuring the ratio of the stock's price to one or more fundamental business metrics. Value investors believe that if a business is cheap compared to its intrinsic value, in this case as measured by its P/E ratio, the stock price may rise faster than others as the price comes back in line with the worth of the company.
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch