Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.91||52-week high||$97.05|
|Prev. close||$92.33||52-week low||$68.15|
|Day high||$92.10||Avg. volume||139,185|
|50-day MA||$90.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.48||Market Cap||13.29B|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Stock Summary
- LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP's market capitalization of $13,536,408,983 is ahead of 87.05% of US-listed equities.
- LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 13.98% of US listed stocks.
- LBRDA's price/sales ratio is 13.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBRDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGI, KAR, SMHI, MOS, and WD.
- Visit LBRDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LBRDA's price/sales ratio is 1270% higher, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 108 months, LBRDA's price/sales ratio has gone down 45.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6934.88%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -10.31%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Media Corporation (commonly referred to as Liberty Media or just Liberty) is an American mass media company controlled by chairman John C. Malone. The company has three divisions, reflecting the company's ownership stakes in Formula One, SiriusXM, and the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball team. (Source:Wikipedia)
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
Earnings growth of 21% over 3 years hasn't been enough to translate into positive returns for Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ:LBRD.K) shareholders
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Liberty Broadband Corporation...
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., August 23, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation to Present at Goldman Sachs Communacopia & Technology Conference
GCI announced today that it has been awarded a $35 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development's ReConnect program to bring fiber-optic connectivity to Toksook Bay, Emmonak, and Tununak. Connectivity will be delivered to the three communities through an expansion of the AIRRAQ Network, a joint GCI-Bethel Native Corporation (BNC) project to deliver high-speed broadband service to communities in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., August 16, 2023--Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Liberty Broadband Corporation's (NASDAQ:LBRD.K) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ:LBRD.K) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over...
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch