Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRDA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.42, LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP has a higher such ratio than 91.83% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP is reporting a growth rate of 251.16%; that's higher than 93.45% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LBRDA comes in at 28.78% -- higher than that of 94.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP are LAMR, MOS, NLSN, DXC, and FWONA.
- LBRDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP's official web site, go to www.libertybroadband.com.
LBRDA Valuation Summary
- LBRDA's price/sales ratio is 13.2; this is 676.47% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 96 months, LBRDA's price/sales ratio has gone down 45.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRDA.
LBRDA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.11%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1534.25%.
The table below shows LBRDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBRDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.08||52-week high||$177.20|
|Prev. close||$83.50||52-week low||$79.81|
|Day high||$83.04||Avg. volume||278,469|
|50-day MA||$107.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$125.65||Market Cap||12.47B|
Liberty Broadband Corporation - (LBRDA) Company Bio
Liberty Broadband Corporation, a cable operator, provides video, high-speed Internet, and telephone service to residential and business customers in the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRDA Social Stream
Latest LBRDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY BROADBAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRDA as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to share the list of hedge funds’ 10 best media and entertainment stocks to buy. You can skip our discussion and see the 5 Best Media Stocks To Buy here. Media and entertainment stocks have been hammered this year and this may be a good time to dip our […]
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for September 2022.
Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., August 17, 2022--Liberty Broadband Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Insiders purchases in Liberty Broadband Corporation (NASDAQ:LBRD.K) last year yet to pay off, remain down US$26k despite recent gains
Insiders who purchased US$136k worth of Liberty Broadband Corporation ( NASDAQ:LBRD.K ) shares over the past year...
Q2 2022 Liberty Broadband Corp and Liberty Tripadvisor Holdings Inc Earnings Call
LBRDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liberty Broadband Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch