Liberty Global PLC Cl A (LBTYA): Price and Financial Metrics
LBTYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.14||52-week high||$22.09|
|Prev. close||$18.05||52-week low||$15.22|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||1,728,399|
|50-day MA||$18.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.76||Market Cap||7.27B|
LBTYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBTYA Stock Summary
- LBTYA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.53 -- higher than only 14.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC is higher than just 12.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LBTYA has reported earnings growth of -145.64%, putting it ahead of merely 9.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC are WOW, DBRG, OUT, CLDT, and COLD.
- LBTYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC's official web site, go to www.libertyglobal.com.
LBTYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LBTYA's price/sales ratio is 21.43% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 235 months, LBTYA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBTYA.
LBTYA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.7%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 106.34%.
The table below shows LBTYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Liberty Global PLC Cl A (LBTYA) Company Bio
Liberty Global plc is a British-Dutch-American multinational telecommunications company with headquarters in London, Amsterdam and Denver. Its respective legal names are Liberty GlobalPlc, Liberty GlobalB.V. and Liberty Global,Inc., with the first of these being publicly traded. It was formed in 2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media (in turn, a spin-off of American cable-television group TCI) and UnitedGlobalCom (UGC). (Source:Wikipedia)
LBTYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBTYA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBTYA Social Stream
Latest LBTYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBTYA as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Colorado, September 20, 2023--Liberty Global plc ("Liberty Global") (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Telecoms CTO Symposium on Monday, September 25, 2023 at 09:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Liberty Global may make observations concerning its historical operating performance and outlook. The presentation will be webcast live at www.libertyglobal.com. We intend to archive the webcast under the Investor Relations section of our website for approximately 30 d
Ciena (CIEN) helps Virgin Media to modernize its Operational Support Systems and streamline the order-to-service process.
DENVER, Colorado, September 20, 2023--Liberty Global plc (Liberty Global) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) is pleased to announce today that, during the mandatory reopening period of its voluntary public takeover bid for all the shares of Telenet Group Holding NV (Telenet) (the Offer) by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Liberty Global Belgium Holding B.V. (the Offeror), which closed on 13 September 2023, it received acceptances for 3,164,944 Telenet shares1. These acceptances, together with
The owners of All3Media have formally kicked off a sale process for the British television production company, five people familiar with the matter told Reuters. Shareholders Liberty Global Plc and Warner Bros Discovery have shared information with prospective buyers of the "Fleabag" and "The Traitors" maker this week following expressions of interest over the summer, the people said, speaking on condition of anonymity. All3Media did not immediately reply to requests for comment.
Magnite (MGNI) collaborates with Scope3 to enhance sustainability in omnichannel advertising.
LBTYA Price Returns