Liberty Global PLC Cl A (LBTYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBTYA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.33, LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that LBTYA's revenue has grown -39.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.06% of US companies in our set.
- LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBTYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CACC, WOW, VVNT, ML, and DBRG.
- LBTYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC's official web site, go to www.libertyglobal.com.
LBTYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LBTYA's price/earnings ratio is 89.08% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 225 months, LBTYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBTYA.
LBTYA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 233.94%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4.94%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -41.38%.
The table below shows LBTYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBTYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBTYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.53||52-week high||$29.08|
|Prev. close||$20.06||52-week low||$15.22|
|Day high||$20.01||Avg. volume||1,411,297|
|50-day MA||$17.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.62||Market Cap||8.98B|
Liberty Global PLC Cl A (LBTYA) Company Bio
Liberty Global plc is a British-Dutch-American multinational telecommunications company with headquarters in London, Amsterdam and Denver. Its respective legal names are Liberty GlobalPlc, Liberty GlobalB.V. and Liberty Global,Inc., with the first of these being publicly traded. It was formed in 2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media (in turn, a spin-off of American cable-television group TCI) and UnitedGlobalCom (UGC). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LBTYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBTYA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBTYA Social Stream
Latest LBTYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBTYA as an investment opportunity.
Spanish telecom firm Telefonica considers the 50% stake in cellphone mast operator Cornerstone it owns with Liberty Global a "disposable asset" and sees high interest in the market for it, Chief Operating Officer Angel Vila told Reuters on Friday. No decision to sell has been made yet, though, and he declined to estimate the value of the stake, he said in a telephone interview. Long-term income streams tied to inflation have turned towers into prized investment targets and an attractive source of cash for telecom firms in Europe and elsewhere at a moment they need billions to invest in rolling out 5G networks.
Liberty Global's Telenet on Thursday said it was in talks with France's No. 1 telecoms company Orange over potential network access to Belgian cable operator VOO, which Orange plans to acquire. The companies have reached a memorandum of understanding that will structure further negotiations, Telenet said in a statement. "Orange confirms negotiations with Telenet for access to the cable network in the south," a spokesperson for the French company said.
Liberty Global's (LBTYA) third-quarter 2022 results reflect a year-over-year decline in revenues in Belgium, Switzerland and Ireland.
DENVER, Colorado, November 01, 2022--Liberty Global plc today announced its Q3 2022 financial results.
LBTYA Price Returns