Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA): Price and Financial Metrics
LBTYA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LBTYA is currently 3.61, higher than only 12.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.89%, Liberty Global plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.61% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LBTYA is more volatile than just 13.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Global plc are WEX, FWONA, MAXR, NUE, and PANL.
- Visit LBTYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertyglobal.com.
LBTYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBTYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.04||52-week high||$27.04|
|Prev. close||$26.19||52-week low||$17.76|
|Day high||$26.44||Avg. volume||1,445,371|
|50-day MA||$25.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.51||Market Cap||15.04B|
Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA) Company Bio
Liberty Global plc provides video, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile services in Europe, Chile, Puerto Rico, and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LBTYA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Liberty Global plc. To summarize, we found that Liberty Global plc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 41.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Liberty Global plc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.87% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 18.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Liberty Global plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.59. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LBTYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBTYA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBTYA Social Stream
Latest LBTYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Global plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBTYA as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Global plc ("Liberty Global" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) today announced plans to release its first quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 after Nasdaq market close. You are invited to participate in its Investor Call, which will begin the following day at 09:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 6, 2021. During the call, management will discuss the Company’s results, and may provide forward-looking information. Please dial in using the information provided below at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call.
Liberty Global plc ( NASDAQ:LBTY.A ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
Virgin Media boss Lutz Schuler is getting used to winning. Downloads on his fibre broadband network hit a record high on March 31 as gamers feasted on the latest update to Call of Duty: Warzone, the first-person shooter played by 80m people. Such demand came just days before he survived two skirmishes of his own. In early April, Schuler emerged victorious from a tussle with O2 chief Mark Evans to become the leader of Virgin Media and the mobile network following their £31bn mega merger. A second triumph followed last week, when the competition watchdog provisionally backed the deal, batting away concerns that it would affect service quality and increase prices. But after winning these early battles, the towering German is now preparing for a longer war. Integrating the two companies wil...
Liberty Charge, the joint venture created by Liberty Global and Zouk Capital to rollout on-street electric vehicle charging points in the UK, has today announced the successful completion of its first UK installation in the London borough of Waltham Forest.
Liberty Global (LBTYA -1.2%) and Telefónica (TEF +0.8%) have announced leadership for their proposed joint venture in the UK, between Virgin Media and O2. The two companies will appoint Lutz Schüler (current CEO of Virgin Media) as CEO of the proposed 50/50 JV. And they've nominated Patricia Cobian (current O2...
LBTYA Price Returns
Continue Researching LBTYAWant to do more research on Liberty Global plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!