Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA): Price and Financial Metrics
LBTYA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, Liberty Global plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.07% of US stocks.
- LBTYA's current price/earnings ratio is 1.05, which is higher than just 0.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Global plc is reporting a growth rate of 629.48%; that's higher than 97.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBTYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLIBA, OIS, CLNC, LPG, and WRE.
- Visit LBTYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertyglobal.com.
LBTYA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LBTYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.26||52-week high||$28.62|
|Prev. close||$21.41||52-week low||$19.69|
|Day high||$21.41||Avg. volume||1,555,417|
|50-day MA||$21.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.55||Market Cap||13.45B|
Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA) Company Bio
Liberty Global plc provides video, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile services in Europe, Chile, Puerto Rico, and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LBTYA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Liberty Global plc. To summarize, we found that Liberty Global plc ranked in the 82st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LBTYA, they are:
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 10.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- LBTYA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 6. This value is greater than only 1.17% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|