Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBTYA Stock Summary
- LBTYA's current price/earnings ratio is 1.03, which is higher than only 0.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Global plc is reporting a growth rate of -2,222.66%; that's higher than merely 0.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LBTYA's revenue has grown -13.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Global plc are FWONA, SLCA, BRY, MAXR, and FLR.
- LBTYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Global plc's official web site, go to www.libertyglobal.com.
LBTYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LBTYA's price/earnings ratio is 92.27% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 210 months, LBTYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- LBTYA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBTYA.
LBTYA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -37.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 880.45%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.13%.
The table below shows LBTYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBTYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBTYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.39||52-week high||$30.58|
|Prev. close||$23.40||52-week low||$21.41|
|Day high||$24.56||Avg. volume||1,220,737|
|50-day MA||$24.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.01||Market Cap||12.75B|
Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (LBTYA) Company Bio
Liberty Global plc provides video, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile services in Europe, Chile, Puerto Rico, and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBTYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBTYA Latest Social Stream
View Full LBTYA Social Stream
Latest LBTYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Global plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBTYA as an investment opportunity.
Telephone 1,161 million euros will receive dividends from Virgin Media O2, a subsidiary of it in the United Kingdom with Liberty Global, which will also
CEA Group ("CEA") announced today Eric Tveter, a longtime veteran of the Media and Communications industries, has joined CEA as Senior Advisor for Media and Communications. Eric is a seasoned and results-oriented operating executive in media, telecom, and technology. He has solidified a proven track record in turnarounds, business integration, crisis management, startups and complex international environments, with a reputation for integrity and leading strong teams. Building on a 40-year career, Eric is now a seed investor and Director of Veloce, one of the fastest growing e-sports and gaming ventures, approaching 3 billion annual viewers. During the past 20 years, Eric has served as CEO to a number of multibillion-dollar revenue companies. He led the growth and turnaround of Liberty G...
No summary available.
The chief executive of Virgin Media O2 has warned ministers and regulators that "something has got to change" if Britain is to hit its targets for upgrading to faster 5G mobile.
Britain's Virgin Media O2 said on Friday its two owners were in talks with financial partners about funding a fibre network covering seven million premises, stepping up its challenge to BT in the race to roll out ultrafast connections. The broadband and mobile provider, a joint venture between Liberty Global and Telefonica, will be an anchor tenant of the new network, which will also be available to other operators on a wholesale basis, the company said. Virgin Media O2 has already increased speeds on its existing network, and also plans to upgrade these connections to fibre by 2028.
LBTYA Price Returns