Lydall, Inc. (LDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LDL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- LDL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LDL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 43.98% of US stocks).
LDL Stock Summary
- LDL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,748.6 -- higher than 97.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Lydall Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 88.07% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LDL is more volatile than 90.97% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lydall Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NDLS, PFMT, HSKA, QBAK, and VG.
- LDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lydall Inc's official web site, go to www.lydall.com.
LDL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LDL's EV/EBIT ratio is 349.07% higher, now standing at 96.1.
- LDL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LDL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 107.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDL.
LDL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 281.28%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.01%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.16%.
The table below shows LDL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LDL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.2% of graded US stocks.
- LDL's asset turnover comes in at 1.113 -- ranking 31st of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, IEP, and PII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LDL.
The table below shows LDL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.97||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$61.92||52-week low||$15.88|
|Day high||$62.04||Avg. volume||193,194|
|50-day MA||$61.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.27||Market Cap||1.12B|
Lydall, Inc. (LDL) Company Bio
Lydall Inc. designs and manufactures specialty engineered filtration media, industrial thermal insulating solutions, and automotive thermal and acoustical barriers worldwide. It operates through four segments, Performance Materials, Industrial Filtration, Thermal/Acoustical Metals, and Thermal/Acoustical Fibers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in Manchester, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDL Latest Social Stream
View Full LDL Social Stream
Latest LDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lydall Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDL as an investment opportunity.
ASP Unifrax Holdings, Inc. ("Unifrax") announced that it has priced an offering (the "Offering") of $800,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 5.250% Senior Secured Notes due 2028 (the "Secured Notes") and $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 7.500% Senior Notes due 2029 (the "Unsecured Notes" and, together with the Secured Notes, the "Notes") in a private placement transaction, exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act
MANCHESTER, Conn., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL, Lydall or the Company), a leading global provider of specialty filtration and advanced materials solutions, announced today the results of the special shareholder meeting held earlier today.
BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ASP Unifrax Holdings, Inc. ("Unifrax"), a leading global provider of high-performance specialty materials focused on thermal management, specialty filtration, battery materials, emission control and fire protection applications backed by
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates LMRK, TRIL, LDL, FMBI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (NASDAQ: LMRK) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Landmark Dividend LLC for $16.50 in cash per common unit. If you are a Landmark Infrastructure shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Trillium
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds LMRK, SC, TBIO, and SNR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
LDL Price Returns