Lydall, Inc. (LDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LDL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LDL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LDL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
LDL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LDL is 2.99 -- better than 84.12% of US stocks.
- LDL's went public 31.42 years ago, making it older than 88.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.81, Lydall Inc has a higher such ratio than only 15.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LDL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLA, ALSK, SRI, SGMA, and CPIX.
- Visit LDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lydall.com.
LDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.45||52-week high||$42.06|
|Prev. close||$35.90||52-week low||$11.15|
|Day high||$36.46||Avg. volume||97,318|
|50-day MA||$35.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.15||Market Cap||656.79M|
Lydall, Inc. (LDL) Company Bio
Lydall Inc. designs and manufactures specialty engineered filtration media, industrial thermal insulating solutions, and automotive thermal and acoustical barriers worldwide. It operates through four segments, Performance Materials, Industrial Filtration, Thermal/Acoustical Metals, and Thermal/Acoustical Fibers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in Manchester, Connecticut.
LDL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lydall Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lydall Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lydall Inc ended up being:
- Lydall Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Lydall Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDL Latest Social Stream
View Full LDL Social Stream
Latest LDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lydall Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDL as an investment opportunity.
For his second "Executive Decision" segment of Monday's Mad Money program, Jim Cramer spoke with Sara Greenstein, president and CEO of Lydall , the filtration materials maker. Greenstein said that while most of the world first learned of Lydall last year during the pandemic, her company is about a lot more than just N95 masks. Closer to home, Lydall continues to make filter media for N95 masks, which Greenstein noted will be in high demand for years to come.
MANCHESTER, Conn., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL), a leading global provider of specialty filtration and advanced materials solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $30 million of the Company's outstanding common stock from time to time in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or by other means in accordance with federal securities laws. Commenting on the stock repurchase program, Sara A. Greenstein, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, “This repurchase program reflects our confidence in Lydall’s strategy, our ability to deliver profitable growth and that we are on course to deliver the financial commitments outlined at our Investor Day last December. Returning capital to our sharehol...
MANCHESTER, Conn., April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE: LDL) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 after the market closes. A conference call will be held on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and be hosted by: Sara A. Greenstein, President and Chief Executive Officer;Randall B. Gonzales, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; andBrendan Moynihan, Vice President, Investor Relations. Those interested may listen or participate in the conference call by calling 888-338-7142 or 412-902-4181, internationally. In addition, the audio of the call will be webcast live and will be available for replay at http://www.lydall.com in the Investor Relations Secti...
Membrane Microfiltration Market 2028 Size, Industry Share, Growth, Trends and Top Key Players: Pall Corporation (Sub. Of Danaher), Alfa Laval AB, Merck KGaA, CITIC Envirotech Ltd, Lydall, Inc.
This Future Market Insights (FMI) report examines the ‘Global Membrane Microfiltration Market’ for the period 2018–2028. The primary objective of the report is to offer updates and information related to market opportunities in the global membrane microfiltration market. This report covers
Image source: The Motley Fool. Lydall Inc. (NYSE: LDL)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the Lydall's Fourth Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call [Operator Instructions].
LDL Price Returns