Leaf Group Ltd. (LEAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEAF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LEAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- LEAF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LEAF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.1% of US stocks).
LEAF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEAF is 3.13 -- better than 85.18% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Leaf Group Ltd is higher than 96.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that LEAF's revenue has grown 50.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Leaf Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ICAD, FLNT, HLIT, CTSO, and SOI.
- LEAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Leaf Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.leafgroup.com.
LEAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.49||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$8.49||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$8.50||Avg. volume||959,348|
|50-day MA||$8.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.36||Market Cap||305.91M|
Leaf Group Ltd. (LEAF) Company Bio
Leaf Group Ltd. operates as a diversified media and technology company worldwide. The company connects individual content creators and artists to passionate audiences across various lifestyle categories. It offers content and media services, which include an online content creation studio that publishes content to its owned and operated online properties, as well as to online properties operated by its customers. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEAF Latest Social Stream
View Full LEAF Social Stream
Latest LEAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Leaf Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEAF as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leaf Group (NYSE: LEAF) (“Leaf Group”), a diversified consumer internet company, today announced that, at a special meeting of shareholders held on June 10, 2021, its shareholders approved the Merger Agreement entered into by Leaf Group and Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC) (“Graham Holdings”), under which Graham Holdings will acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Leaf Group for $8.50 per share in an all-cash transactio
Glass Lewis Recommends Leaf Group Shareholders Approve Acquisition by Graham Holdings and All Related Proposals
SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LEAF) (“Leaf Group” or the “Company”), a diversified consumer internet company, today announced that Glass, Lewis & Co., LLC (“Glass Lewis”), a leading proxy advisory firm, has recommended shareholders vote to approve its merger agreement with Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC) (“Graham Holdings”). Deborah A. Benton, Leaf Group’s Chair of the Board, commented: “With Glass Lewis, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc
Graham Holdings Makes Clear It Will Not Raise Merger Consideration of $8.50 Per ShareSANTA MONICA, Calif., June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leaf Group Ltd. (“Leaf Group” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LEAF), a diversified consumer internet company, today announced that it received the following letter from Graham Holdings Company (“Graham Holdings”) (NYSE: GHC) regarding its pending acquisition of the Company: Arlington, Virginia June 3, 2021 Leaf Group Ltd. (“Leaf Group” or the “Company”)1655 26th S
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of XEC, COG, STAY, HGV, HWCC, LEAF, MFNC, NCBS, PEBO, PFBI, and PPD
Cimarex Energy Co. (NASDAQ: XEC) – Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NASDAQ: COG)
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of AUS, BSCA, BCAL, CBAN, UFS, FCAC, FOE, FWAA, HRVSF, TCNNF, LEAF, and SWBK
Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (NYSE: AUS)
LEAF Price Returns