Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LEE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19% of US stocks).
LEE Stock Summary
- LEE ENTERPRISES Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.37% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -35.09 for LEE ENTERPRISES Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LEE ENTERPRISES Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEE ENTERPRISES Inc are VVV, HZN, GTH, SESN, and FTDR.
- Visit LEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lee.net.
LEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LEE's price/earnings ratio is 36.69% lower, now standing at 13.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LEE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LEE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEE.
LEE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -48.74%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.92%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 176.85%.
The table below shows LEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.77||52-week high||$36.51|
|Prev. close||$27.01||52-week low||$7.60|
|Day high||$27.17||Avg. volume||47,162|
|50-day MA||$28.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.54||Market Cap||157.33M|
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE) Company Bio
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated provides local news and information, and advertising services primarily in the Midwest, Mountain West, and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.
LEE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for LEE ENTERPRISES Inc. To summarize, we found that LEE ENTERPRISES Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 152%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for LEE ENTERPRISES Inc ended up being:
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 77% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 96.27% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 75.68% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEE Latest Social Stream
View Full LEE Social Stream
Latest LEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEE ENTERPRISES Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEE as an investment opportunity.
Digital only subscribers grew 58% and total 309,000Adjusted EBITDA(1) totaled $24 million, up modestly over the prior yearDebt, net of cash, totals $465 million, down $25 million in the quarter DAVENPORT, Iowa, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news, information and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets, today reported second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results(2) for the period ended March 28, 2021. On a GAAP basis, total operating revenue was $192.4 million and net loss totaled $0.6 million in the second quarter. “I am extremely proud of Lee’s performance, driven by our passionate and dedicated employees, our loyal audience and communities, and our three pillar digital growth stra...
A look at the shareholders of Lee Enterprises, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:LEE ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi, Myles Udland, and Julie Hyman Lee Enterprises President & CEO Kevin Mowbray about the company’s news media efforts amid COVID-19.
Company to ring Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell on April 20DAVENPORT, Iowa, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a major subscription and advertising platform and a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news and information in 77 markets, today announced that it has completed the transfer of its stock exchange listing to the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Effective today, Lee has commenced trading as a Nasdaq-listed security under the symbol “LEE.” “Today is an important milestone as we embark on the next chapter of Lee’s growth alongside some of the world’s most innovative and pioneering technology leaders,” said Kevin Mowbray, President and Chief Executive Officer. “As we accelerate our digital transformation, we believe this move e...
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
LEE Price Returns