Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE): Price and Financial Metrics
LEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.46||52-week high||$23.51|
|Prev. close||$11.83||52-week low||$10.09|
|Day high||$11.80||Avg. volume||11,237|
|50-day MA||$12.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||69.59M|
LEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.33% of US stocks.
- LEE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LEE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.86% of US stocks).
LEE Stock Summary
- LEE ENTERPRISES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.43% of US listed stocks.
- LEE's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.56% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 55.07 for LEE ENTERPRISES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWH, PBPB, AIRT, CRBG, and HA.
- Visit LEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lee.net.
LEE Valuation Summary
- LEE's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LEE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEE.
LEE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -20.89%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.25%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -71.32%.
The table below shows LEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.05% of graded US stocks.
- LEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.936 -- ranking 3rd of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- DJCO, HMHC, and GCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEE.
The table below shows LEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE) Company Bio
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated provides local news and information, and advertising services primarily in the Midwest, Mountain West, and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.
LEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEE Latest Social Stream
View Full LEE Social Stream
Latest LEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEE ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEE as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett's holding company, Berkshire Hathaway, has $147 billion in cash, a problem most would kill for.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
DAVENPORT, Iowa, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE) today announced its Chief Executive Officer, Kevin Mowbray, and Chief Financial Officer, Tim Millage, will hold a group presentation and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti August Virtual Investor Conference, taking place on August 16-17, 2023. The group presentation will begin at 9:15 ET on August 16, 2023, and can be accessed live here. Lee Enterprises will also host virtual one-on-
Total Digital Revenue(1) was $70M (+15% YOY), representing 41% of revenue Digital-only subscribers total 606,000 (+21% YOY) with revenue +43% YOY Amplified Digital® revenue totaled $24M in the fiscal quarter (+15% YOY) DAVENPORT, Iowa, Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a digital-first subscription platform providing high quality, trusted, local news, information and a major platform for advertising in 75 markets, today reported preliminary third quart
DAVENPORT, Iowa, July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a major subscription and advertising platform and a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news and information in 75 markets, has scheduled an audio webcast and conference call for Thursday, August 3, 2022, at 9 a.m. Central Time. Lee plans to issue a news release before market opens that day with preliminary results for its 3rd quarter ended June 25, 2023. A live webcast of the conference
LEE Price Returns