Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE): Price and Financial Metrics
LEE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEE is -13.25 -- better than just 1.07% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -19.47 for LEE ENTERPRISES Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.86% of US stocks.
- LEE ENTERPRISES Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIK, JCP, VLGEA, CTRN, and ARC.
- LEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEE ENTERPRISES Inc's official web site, go to www.lee.net.
LEE Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.61||52-week high||$3.69|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||1,673,511|
|50-day MA||$1.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||93.60M|
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE) Company Bio
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated provides local news and information, and advertising services primarily in the Midwest, Mountain West, and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.