Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.92% of US stocks.
- LEE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LEE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
LEE Stock Summary
- LEE ENTERPRISES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.02% of US listed stocks.
- LEE's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.07% of US stocks.
- LEE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBH, BOTJ, EVBN, FRAF, and UIHC.
- Visit LEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lee.net.
LEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LEE's price/sales ratio is 94.44% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- LEE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEE.
LEE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.79%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.35%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.53%.
The table below shows LEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.05% of graded US stocks.
- LEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.936 -- ranking 3rd of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- DJCO, HMHC, and GCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEE.
The table below shows LEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.12||52-week high||$44.43|
|Prev. close||$18.10||52-week low||$16.85|
|Day high||$18.66||Avg. volume||25,286|
|50-day MA||$18.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.65||Market Cap||108.30M|
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE) Company Bio
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated provides local news and information, and advertising services primarily in the Midwest, Mountain West, and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEE Latest Social Stream
View Full LEE Social Stream
Latest LEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEE ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEE as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Michael Kupinski from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Lee Enterprises (LEE - Research Report), with a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $17.60.According to TipRanks, Kupinski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.2% and a 39.01% success rate. Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Entravision, Salem Communications, and Beasley Broadcast Group.Lee Enterprises has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $50.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $44.43 and a one-year low of $16.85.
Lee Enterprises bolsters commitment to in-depth, investigative reporting with national Public Service Journalism team
DAVENPORT, Iowa, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a leading provider of high-quality, trusted local news and information, a major platform for advertising in 77 markets and the fastest-growing digital subscription platform in local media, has added a 12-member team of experienced, veteran investigative and data-focused reporters to provide the industry’s most impactful local journalism. The commitment to local investigative reporting is critical to
Digital-only subscribers total 501,000 (49% YOY)Reached digital inflection point in advertising with 51% digital revenueAmplified Digital® revenue grew 74% and totaled $66M over the last twelve monthsReaffirms full year Adjusted EBITDA(1) guidance of $95 - $98 million DAVENPORT, Iowa, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news, information and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets, today reported
DAVENPORT, Iowa, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a major subscription and advertising platform and a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news and information in 77 markets, has scheduled an audio webcast and conference call for Thursday, August 4, 2022, at 9 a.m. Central Time. Lee plans to issue a news release before market opens that day with preliminary results for its third fiscal quarter ended June 26, 2022. The live webcast will be
Adds Extensive, Hands-On Digital Transformation Experience A Media Snippet is available by clicking the image or link: DAVENPORT, Iowa, May 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE), a leading provider of high quality, trusted, local news, information and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets, announced today that Dr. Shaun McAlmont has been elected to the Company’s Board, effective immediately. Dr. McAlmont is a seasoned executive with deep experience ove
LEE Price Returns