Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- LEE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LEE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
LEE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEE is 12.89 -- better than 97.8% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, LEE ENTERPRISES Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.94% of stocks in our set.
- LEE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEE ENTERPRISES Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WU, UTME, SBH, ALTG, and HY.
- Visit LEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lee.net.
LEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LEE's price/earnings ratio is 55.15% lower, now standing at 8.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LEE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, LEE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEE.
LEE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.22%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.05%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -84.52%.
The table below shows LEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.05% of graded US stocks.
- LEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.936 -- ranking 3rd of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- DJCO, HMHC, and GCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEE.
The table below shows LEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.86||52-week high||$44.43|
|Prev. close||$18.48||52-week low||$17.78|
|Day high||$19.25||Avg. volume||38,029|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.83||Market Cap||112.35M|
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE) Company Bio
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated provides local news and information, and advertising services primarily in the Midwest, Mountain West, and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEE Latest Social Stream
View Full LEE Social Stream
Latest LEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEE ENTERPRISES Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEE as an investment opportunity.
DAVENPORT, Iowa, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE) today issued the following statement in response to the recent lawsuit filed by Alden Global Capital LLC (together with its affiliates, “Alden”) in the Delaware Court of Chancery: “We are disappointed, but not surprised, that Alden continues to pursue increasingly desperate measures in an attempt to destabilize Lee and advance its grossly undervalued hostile proposal to purchase the Company. We are app
The hedge fund pursuing a hostile takeover of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's owner has again sued the company, claiming it's planning to employ illegal rules at a board election next month.
Alden Global Capital, LLC Announces That Affiliate Has Filed a Lawsuit Seeking To Prevent Lee Enterprises from Disenfranchising Shareholders
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., February 22, 2022--Alden Global Capital, LLC announced that its affiliate filed a lawsuit seeking to prevent Lee from brazenly disenfranchising shareholders by rigging the upcoming director election to guarantee the re-election of entrenched directors who have profited substantially even while the company is in a downward spiral and its journalism is suffering. After announcing in December 2021 that no valid stockholder nominations had been received, and winning a court ru
Reiterates Successful Digital Growth Strategy and Strength of Board Leadership Bench Urges Shareholders to Vote FOR the Board’s Highly Experienced Nominees on the WHITE Proxy Card DAVENPORT, Iowa, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE) (“Lee” or the “Company”) today sent a letter to shareholders urging them to vote “FOR” the Board’s three nominees – Chairman Mary Junck, Lead Independent Director Herb Moloney and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Mowbray – at Le
Describes Lee’s Successful Digital Transformation, Track Record of Value Creation and Significant Upside Potential Urges Shareholders to Vote FOR Lee’s Highly Qualified Nominees on the WHITE Proxy Card DAVENPORT, Iowa, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NASDAQ: LEE) (“Lee” or the “Company”) today released a detailed presentation to investors ahead of its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for March 10. The presentation outlines Lee’s Three Pillar Digital
LEE Price Returns