Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU): Price and Financial Metrics
LEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.56||52-week high||$61.35|
|Prev. close||$54.93||52-week low||$24.88|
|Day high||$55.08||Avg. volume||154,756|
|50-day MA||$46.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.40||Market Cap||847.10M|
LEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEU POWR Grades
- LEU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.9% of US stocks.
- LEU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LEU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LEU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEU is -9.99 -- better than only 1.7% of US stocks.
- LEU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.08% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CENTRUS ENERGY CORP is reporting a growth rate of -72.29%; that's higher than just 18.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENTRUS ENERGY CORP are MSGM, SCL, CPSI, BLIN, and AMST.
- LEU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CENTRUS ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.centrusenergy.com.
LEU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LEU's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.38% higher, now standing at 16.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LEU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 91.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEU.
LEU Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.3%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 117.25%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 54.69%.
The table below shows LEU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.45% of graded US stocks.
- LEU's asset turnover comes in at 0.504 -- ranking 11th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- CINR, USAS, and SND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEU.
The table below shows LEU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) Company Bio
Centrus Energy Corp. is a global energy company that supplies low enriched uranium ("LEU") for commercial nuclear power plants. The Company, through its subsidiary, operates a uranium enrichment facility in Kentucky, United States.
LEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEU Latest Social Stream
View Full LEU Social Stream
Latest LEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRUS ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEU as an investment opportunity.
Centrus Energy Corp. (NYSE American: LEU) today announced that Daniel B. Poneman, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in TD Cowen's Nuclear Fuel Cycle Roundtable on Thursday, October 5, 2023. The company will participate in a fireside chat at 12:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Centrus Energy (LEU) will start producing High-Assay Low-Enriched Uranium at its Piketon, OH plant. It will be the first new U.S. owned uranium enrichment plant to begin production in 69 years.
Centrus Energy Corp. (NYSE American: LEU) today announced that Daniel B. Poneman, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate at H.C. Wainwright's 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on September 11-12, 2023, in New York, NY. The company will host a presentation on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.centrusenergy.com.
LEU Price Returns