Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU): Price and Financial Metrics
LEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.35||52-week high||$61.35|
|Prev. close||$48.91||52-week low||$24.88|
|Day high||$50.12||Avg. volume||150,735|
|50-day MA||$52.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.58||Market Cap||766.21M|
LEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.19% of US stocks.
- LEU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LEU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.69% of US stocks).
LEU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEU is -14.28 -- better than merely 1.21% of US stocks.
- LEU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LEU's revenue has grown 33.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTCH, AVGR, RPD, GOGO, and PLTK.
- Visit LEU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centrusenergy.com.
LEU Valuation Summary
- LEU's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 76.92% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- LEU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 116.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEU.
LEU Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.3%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 117.25%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 54.69%.
The table below shows LEU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.45% of graded US stocks.
- LEU's asset turnover comes in at 0.504 -- ranking 11th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- CINR, USAS, and SND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEU.
The table below shows LEU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) Company Bio
Centrus Energy Corp. is a global energy company that supplies low enriched uranium ("LEU") for commercial nuclear power plants. The Company, through its subsidiary, operates a uranium enrichment facility in Kentucky, United States.
LEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEU Latest Social Stream
View Full LEU Social Stream
Latest LEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRUS ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEU as an investment opportunity.
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) has fabricated roughly two dozen commercial-grade fuel pellets of high-assay low-enriched uranium (HALEU) uranium dioxide (UO2), the Department of Energy (DOE) revealed on Nov. 20. The […]
Centrus Energy Corp (NYSE American: LEU) announced today that Amir Vexler will succeed Daniel B. Poneman as Chief Executive Officer on January 1, 2024.
ACGL, UPWK, BUR, AREC and LEU have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 20, 2023.
Centrus Energy Corp. (AMEX:LEU) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Centrus Energy Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Dan Leistikow, Vice President, Corporate Communications. Thank you, Dan. You may […]
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “Small Cap Fund” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. During Q3 2023, US stocks fell by 3%, bringing YTD gains to around 12% as measured by the Russell 3000 Index. The portfolio trailed the Russell 2000 Index in Q3 and […]
LEU Price Returns