Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU): Price and Financial Metrics
LEU Stock Summary
- Centrus Energy Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.12% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.53 for Centrus Energy Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 5.23% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LEU has reported earnings growth of -502.27%, putting it ahead of merely 3.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLWS, BHAT, TRT, ORGO, and VSTO.
- LEU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Centrus Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.centrusenergy.com.
LEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.17||52-week high||$30.97|
|Prev. close||$21.82||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||142,799|
|50-day MA||$24.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.13||Market Cap||283.25M|
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) Company Bio
Centrus Energy Corp. is a global energy company that supplies low enriched uranium ("LEU") for commercial nuclear power plants. The Company, through its subsidiary, operates a uranium enrichment facility in Kentucky, United States.
LEU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Centrus Energy Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Centrus Energy Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 150.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LEU, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 66. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 21.21% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.36 years, is 0% -- higher than only 23.09% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- LEU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 3.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEU Latest Social Stream
View Full LEU Social Stream
Latest LEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centrus Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEU as an investment opportunity.
Old West Investment Management LLC, an investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund stated that their LP strategies returned an average of 65% and their SMA strategies returned an average of 66%. You can view the fund’s top 5 […]
BETHESDA, Md. , March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Centrus Energy Corp. (NYSE: LEU ) is providing an update on construction of the nation's first production facility for High-Assay, Low-Enriched Uranium (HALEU) in Piketon, Ohio. "Despite the impact of the pandemic and the extraordinary steps we have taken to protect our workforce – including limiting the number of people who can be on the construction site at any one time – we have kept construction on track and expect to begin producing HALEU by next year," said Centrus President and CEO Daniel B. Poneman . "We believe this first-of-a-kind facility can play a critical role in meeting both government and commercial requirements for HALEU, powering America's nuclear leadership as the world turns to a new generation of advanced reactors and a...
BETHESDA, Md., March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Centrus Energy Corp. (NYSE American: LEU) today reported results for the fourth quarter 2020 and full year ended December 31, 2020. 2020 Summary: Financial Highlights Net income of $54.4 million in 2020 or $0.57 per share (diluted) Adjusted…
Centrus Energy Corp. (LEU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.80% and 16.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Typically...
LEU Price Returns