LifeStance Health Group, Inc. (LFST): Price and Financial Metrics
LFST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.69||52-week high||$9.59|
|Prev. close||$6.63||52-week low||$4.22|
|Day high||$6.87||Avg. volume||751,878|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.43||Market Cap||2.53B|
LFST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFST POWR Grades
- LFST scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69% of US stocks.
- LFST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LFST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LFST Stock Summary
- LFST's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than only 6.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIFESTANCE HEALTH GROUP INC is higher than 99.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.02%, LIFESTANCE HEALTH GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.97% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOPA, LLAP, CTM, MEG, and RDVT.
- Visit LFST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifestance.com.
LFST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LFST's price/sales ratio is 24.32% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 30 months, LFST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 126.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFST.
LifeStance Health Group, Inc. (LFST) Company Bio
LifeStance Health Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. It offers patients a suite of mental health services, including psychiatric evaluations and treatment, psychological, and neuropsychological testing, as well as individual, family, and group therapy. It treats a range of mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, psychotic disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder. The company offers patients care virtually through its online delivery platform or in-person at its centers. LifeStance Health Group, Inc. was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
LFST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFST Latest Social Stream
View Full LFST Social Stream
Latest LFST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFESTANCE HEALTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFST as an investment opportunity.
LifeStance Health Group Inc (NASDAQ:LFST), a leading provider of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Development Officer, Kevin Mullins.
LifeStance Health Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 11, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for standing by. My name is Desiree, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the LifeStance Health Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. All lines have […]
When close to half the companies in the Healthcare industry in the United States have price-to-sales ratios (or "P/S...
Q3 2023 Lifestance Health Group Inc Earnings Call
LFST Raises Full-Year 2023 Guidance Amidst Operational Expansion
LFST Price Returns