Largo Inc. (LGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGO POWR Grades
- LGO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 51.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LGO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
LGO Stock Summary
- LGO's went public 1.92 years ago, making it older than only 6.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LARGO INC is higher than 95.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 139.62%, LARGO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LARGO INC are CRNC, LGHL, ASTS, BB, and SEAC.
- Visit LGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.largoresources.com.
LGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LGO's price/sales ratio is 17.65% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- LGO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 361.1 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGO.
LGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.88||52-week high||$13.96|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||58,415|
|50-day MA||$6.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.25||Market Cap||312.34M|
Largo Inc. (LGO) Company Bio
Largo Inc. engages in the exploration and production of vanadium at the Maracas Menchen Mine located in Brazil. The firm mines and sells vanadium pentoxide flake, high purity vanadium pentoxide flake, and high purity vanadium pentoxide powder. It also focuses on the advancement of renewable energy storage solutions through its vanadium redox flow battery technology. The company was founded on April 18, 1988 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGO Latest Social Stream
View Full LGO Social Stream
Latest LGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LARGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGO as an investment opportunity.
Largo Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results; Highlights Recent Strength in the Vanadium Market and Progress on its Two-Pillar Strategy as a Tier 1 Vanadium Supplier and Emerging Clean Energy Battery Producer
TORONTO, March 09, 2023--Largo Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results; Highlights Recent Strength in the Vanadium Market
Largo to Release Fourth Quarter and Annual 2022 Financial Results on March 9, 2023
TORONTO, February 17, 2023--Largo to Release Fourth Quarter and Annual 2022 Financial Results on March 9, 2023
Largo Announces Change in Leadership
TORONTO, February 16, 2023--Largo Announces Change in Leadership
Largo Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Operational and Sales Results; Provides 2023 Guidance
TORONTO, January 24, 2023--Largo Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Operational and Sales Results; Provides 2023 Guidance
Shareholders in Largo (TSE:LGO) are in the red if they invested five years ago
Largo Inc. ( TSE:LGO ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last month. But over the last...
LGO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...