Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's went public 3.73 years ago, making it older than merely 12.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LILA is currently 4.04, higher than just 13.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -780.91%; that's higher than merely 2.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LILA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VAC, RLGY, ACEL, QRTEA, and HGV.
- Visit LILA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Valuation Summary
- LILA's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 58.97% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 45 months, LILA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 147.9.
- LILA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LILA.
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.82||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$12.46||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$12.89||Avg. volume||237,249|
|50-day MA||$13.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.11||Market Cap||2.99B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
LILA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LILA Latest Social Stream
View Full LILA Social Stream
Latest LILA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Latin America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LILA as an investment opportunity.
A Look Into Liberty Latin America''s Debt Benzinga
DENVER, Colorado--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Liberty Latin America Ltd. (Liberty Latin America or LLA) (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced that its 49%-owned subsidiary Cable & Wireless Panamá S.A. (Cable & Wireless Panamá or Más Móvil), has agreed to acquire América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V.s (AMX) operations in Panama (Claro Panamá). The all-cash transaction values Claro Panamá at an enterprise value of $200 million on a cash- and debt-free basis. This equates to a
Mexican telecoms giant America Movil, controlled by the family of billionaire Carlos Slim, said on Wednesday it has agreed with Cable & Wireless Panama, a unit of Liberty Latin America LTD., to sell 100% of its Claro Panama unit for $200 million. The transaction excludes the telecommunications towers indirectly owned by America Movil in Panama, and the Claro brands, America Movil said in a statement.
DENVER, Colorado, September 15, 2021--Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or "LLA") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced that its 49%-owned subsidiary Cable & Wireless Panamá S.A. ("Cable & Wireless Panamá" or "Más Móvil"), has agreed to acquire América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V.’s ("AMX") operations in Panama ("Claro Panamá"). The all-cash transaction values Claro Panamá at an enterprise value of $200 million on a cash- and debt-free basis. This equates to a mid-s
Liberty Latin America (LILAK) falls 1.68% on Moderate Volume September 10 Equities.com
LILA Price Returns
Continue Researching LILAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch