Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LILA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD is higher than just 10.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD has a higher such ratio than just 13.07% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LILA has reported earnings growth of -123.6%, putting it ahead of only 12.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD are BYD, RM, SPNT, CNSL, and CTIB.
- Visit LILA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Valuation Summary
- LILA's EV/EBIT ratio is -50.4; this is 465.22% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- LILA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 99.3 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LILA.
LILA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -54.87%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.29%.
The table below shows LILA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$11.90|
|Prev. close||$9.81||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$9.86||Avg. volume||216,444|
|50-day MA||$7.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.91||Market Cap||2.11B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
LILA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LILA Latest Social Stream
View Full LILA Social Stream
Latest LILA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LILA as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Latin America’s ‘Mission Week’ Volunteer Initiative Delivers for Communities Across the Region
DENVER, Colorado, January 13, 2023--Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or "LLA") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) is proud of the impact its employees have made as part of its third annual Mission Week volunteer initiative. Linked to the United Nations International Volunteer Day on December 5, 2022, employees from across the region came together and contributed over 7,000 hours of volunteer service. Activities were conducted in support of the Company’s four Corporate S
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Liberty Latin America...
Liberty Latin America (NASDAQ:LILA shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 8.2% this week, taking three-year losses to 62%
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. Long term Liberty Latin America...
When you think about famous investors, Warren Buffett and Michael Burry are two that immediately come to mind. Buffett and his company Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A)(NYSE: BRK.B) have been beating the market for decades, and Buffett is widely seen as one of the greatest investors of all time. Burry rose to fame for being one of the few investors to spot the housing bubble right before the Great Recession.
Michael Burry just took a large position in a little-known company.
LILA Price Returns
Continue Researching LILAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch