Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's went public 2.24 years ago, making it older than just 5.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 114.51%; that's higher than 90.11% of US stocks.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -82.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Latin America Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ADT, SLCA, EMMS, SWN, and FTI.
- LILA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Latin America Ltd's official web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.09||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$12.22||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$12.16||Avg. volume||239,560|
|50-day MA||$15.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.04||Market Cap||2.02B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.