Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than merely 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LILA's went public 2.05 years ago, making it older than only 5.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -137.92%; that's higher than only 10.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LILA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXL, QRTEA, ENLC, TCP, and NS.
- LILA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Latin America Ltd's official web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.12||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$18.37||52-week low||$14.89|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||136,188|
|50-day MA||$18.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.01||Market Cap||3.29B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.