Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's went public 3.3 years ago, making it older than merely 10.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Liberty Latin America Ltd is higher than only 17.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -157.06%; that's higher than merely 12.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Latin America Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, VAC, CWST, ACEL, and CWT.
- Visit LILA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.64||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$13.85||52-week low||$7.55|
|Day high||$13.91||Avg. volume||276,041|
|50-day MA||$13.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||3.17B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LILA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Liberty Latin America Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Liberty Latin America Ltd ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Liberty Latin America Ltd, consider:
- As a business, LILA is generating more cash flow than merely 17.14% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 5.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LILA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LILA Latest Social Stream
View Full LILA Social Stream
Latest LILA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Latin America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LILA as an investment opportunity.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Liberty Latin America Ltd...
Liberty Latin America Ltd. (NASDAQ:LILA) CEO Balan Nair sold 77,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, March 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $14.14, for a total transaction of $1,095,850.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 340,312 shares of the company’s stock, […]
Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or "LLA") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced changes to the Company’s organizational structure at the Executive Team level. The Company will be removing the role of Chief Operating Officer, so that the business leaders for Cable & Wireless, VTR, and Liberty Puerto Rico report directly to Balan Nair, CEO, Liberty Latin America. In addition, two new roles will be added to the Executive Team; SVP, South-Central Markets and a Chief Customer Officer.
Liberty Latin America Celebrates International Women’s Day With a Focus on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or "LLA") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) continues its ongoing commitment in celebrating with the global community on International Women’s Day (IWD). Today, under the theme #ChooseToChallenge, the Company reiterates its commitment across Latin America and the Caribbean in driving positive change for women in the workplace, achieving a balance in gender equality in leadership roles across the organization, and boosting the percentage of female employees within the Company, which currently stands at 42%.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Liberty Latin America Ltd. (NASDAQ:LILA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
LILA Price Returns
Continue Researching LILAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!