Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's went public 2.83 years ago, making it older than only 8.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -198.46%; that's higher than just 9.77% of US stocks.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -97.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Latin America Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CNK, CNTY, ADT, SATS, and AVA.
- LILA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Latin America Ltd's official web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.80||52-week high||$19.91|
|Prev. close||$9.82||52-week low||$7.55|
|Day high||$9.86||Avg. volume||276,678|
|50-day MA||$9.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.16||Market Cap||1.79B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LILA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Liberty Latin America Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Liberty Latin America Ltd ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Liberty Latin America Ltd ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.14 -- which is good for besting just 12.04% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Communication Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.45 years comes in at 2.74%; that's greater than 96.58% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 17% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 6.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TLK, AMOV, IRDM, BCOMF, and ORBC can be thought of as valuation peers to LILA, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.