Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.08 -- higher than just 9.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Liberty Latin America Ltd is higher than only 6.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Latin America Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -251.17%; that's higher than merely 7.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Latin America Ltd are NNBR, VTOL, NP, DS, and DNB.
- LILA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Latin America Ltd's official web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Valuation Summary
- LILA's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 58.97% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 45 months, LILA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 147.9.
- LILA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LILA.
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.84||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$7.79||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||276,486|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.89||Market Cap||1.77B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
LILA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LILA Latest Social Stream
View Full LILA Social Stream
Latest LILA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Latin America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LILA as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Latin America Ltd. (NASDAQ:LILA) drops to US$2.3b and insiders who purchased earlier this year lose another US$40k
Insiders who bought US$334k worth of Liberty Latin America Ltd.'s ( NASDAQ:LILA ) stock at an average buy price of...
No summary available.
No summary available.
Liberty Latin America press release (LILA): Q4 Adjusted OIBDA $470M (+10% Y/Y)Revenue of $1.28B (+16.4% Y/Y).Adjusted OIBDA margin of 36.7%.LLA 2022 Financial Guidance: P&E additions as
DENVER, Colorado--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Liberty Latin America Ltd. (Liberty Latin America or LLA) (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced its financial and operating results for the three months (Q4) and fiscal year (FY) ended December 31, 2021. CEO Balan Nair commented, The fourth quarter concluded a successful year for LLA. Despite continuing impacts from the pandemic and competitive challenges in Chile, we had strong operational performance across the rest of the group.
LILA Price Returns
Continue Researching LILAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch