Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LILA Stock Summary
- LILA's went public 3.57 years ago, making it older than merely 11.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LILA is currently 4.51, higher than just 15.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.82, Liberty Latin America Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 17.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Latin America Ltd are CIR, ENLC, NBR, TIGO, and CWK.
- LILA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Latin America Ltd's official web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Valuation Summary
- LILA's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 77.14% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- LILA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 43 months.
- Over the past 43 months, LILA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LILA.
LILA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LILA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.84||52-week high||$14.78|
|Prev. close||$14.05||52-week low||$7.55|
|Day high||$14.27||Avg. volume||243,480|
|50-day MA||$13.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||3.24B|
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LILA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LILA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Liberty Latin America Ltd ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LILA, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 27% of its capital from equity, and 73% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 15.97% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LILA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LILA Latest Social Stream
View Full LILA Social Stream
Latest LILA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Latin America Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LILA as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Colorado, July 27, 2021--Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced plans to release its second quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after NASDAQ market close. You are invited to participate in its investor call, which will begin the following day at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, August 5, 2021. During the call, management will discuss the Company’s results and business, and
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
DENVER, Colorado--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Liberty Latin America Ltd. (Liberty Latin America or the Company) (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today released its inaugural ESG report outlining the Companys commitment to environment, social, and governance (ESG) practices across its operations in Latin America and the Caribbean. The ESG report covers metrics for 2020 and is available on the Companys website here. Balan Nair, CEO of Liberty Latin America, said, On behalf of all our emplo
No summary available.
Liberty Latin America Selects Prodapt as the Primary Systems Integrator for IT Transformation Across the Region
NEW YORK, July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Prodapt, a leading consulting, technology & managed services provider to the Digital Service Provider (DSP) industry, today announced that Liberty Latin America, a leading communications company operating in over 20 countries across Latin America and
LILA Price Returns
Continue Researching LILAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch