Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA): Price and Financial Metrics
LILA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Liberty Latin America Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 12.6% of US stocks.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 2, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.24% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Liberty Latin America Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Latin America Ltd are X, APLE, AEL, AXL, and ADT.
- Visit LILA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lla.com.
LILA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LILA Price/Volume Stats
Liberty Latin America Ltd. - (LILA) Company Bio
Liberty LiLAC Group provides various broadband services over cable distribution systems, and mobile services in Chile and Puerto Rico. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.