Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC): Price and Financial Metrics
LINC Stock Summary
- Lincoln Educational Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.53% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lincoln Educational Services Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LINC's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lincoln Educational Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HWCC, MLSS, AHPI, CJJD, and MDJH.
- Visit LINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lincolntech.edu.
LINC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.49||52-week high||$3.26|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||15,682|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||62.83M|
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC) Company Bio
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation provides various career-oriented post-secondary education services in the United States. It offers bachelor's degree, associate's degree, and diploma and certificate programs in automotive technology, skilled trades, healthcare services, hospitality services, and business and information technology areas to recent high school graduates and working adults. The company operates under the Lincoln Technical Institute, Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln College of New England, Lincoln Culinary Institute, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, and associated brand names. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in West Orange, New Jersey.