Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LINC POWR Grades
- LINC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LINC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LINC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.94% of US stocks).
LINC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.25, Lincoln Educational Services Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 10.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.44, Lincoln Educational Services Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Lincoln Educational Services Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTS, BIG, WKEY, HVT, and BNED.
- LINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lincoln Educational Services Corp's official web site, go to www.lincolntech.edu.
LINC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LINC's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- LINC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.9 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, LINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LINC.
LINC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -100.32%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 826.6%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.38%.
The table below shows LINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.37||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$6.91||52-week low||$4.42|
|Day high||$7.49||Avg. volume||149,130|
|50-day MA||$7.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.56||Market Cap||198.22M|
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC) Company Bio
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation provides various career-oriented post-secondary education services in the United States. It offers bachelor's degree, associate's degree, and diploma and certificate programs in automotive technology, skilled trades, healthcare services, hospitality services, and business and information technology areas to recent high school graduates and working adults. The company operates under the Lincoln Technical Institute, Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln College of New England, Lincoln Culinary Institute, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, and associated brand names. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in West Orange, New Jersey.
LINC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lincoln Educational Services Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lincoln Educational Services Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 85.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lincoln Educational Services Corp, consider:
- Lincoln Educational Services Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LINC Latest Social Stream
View Full LINC Social Stream
Latest LINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lincoln Educational Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LINC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
PARSIPPANY, N.J., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Nasdaq: LINC) (Lincoln) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results on Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. A news release outlining Lincolns results will be issued before 9:30 a.m. Eastern time on that day.
Did The Underlying Business Drive Lincoln Educational Services' (NASDAQ:LINC) Lovely 327% Share Price Gain?
For us, stock picking is in large part the hunt for the truly magnificent stocks. Not every pick can be a winner, but...
These seven names are great stocks to buy because they are trading at a price well below their fair value despite excellent fundamentals.
New program designed to help fill growing demand for automotive techniciansParsippany, NJ, July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (NASDAQ: LINC), marking 75 years in 2021 as a national leader in specialized technical training, will introduce Mazda Automotive Student Training (MAST) at its Columbia, MD campus this summer. Students enrolled in Automotive Technology training can add the Mazda option to their program and build career skills specific to Mazda techn
LINC Price Returns
Continue Researching LINCWant to do more research on Lincoln Educational Services Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lincoln Educational Services Corp (LINC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lincoln Educational Services Corp (LINC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lincoln Educational Services Corp (LINC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch