Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LIND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIND is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- LIND ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LIND Stock Summary
- LIND's price/sales ratio is 278.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -882.62%; that's higher than just 1.96% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc comes in at -99.13%, a number that bests only 0.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc are RRR, GTT, AMRX, OPHC, and IGT.
- LIND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.expeditions.com.
LIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.21||52-week high||$21.91|
|Prev. close||$16.07||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$16.83||Avg. volume||376,275|
|50-day MA||$18.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||812.56M|
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND) Company Bio
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. provides expedition cruising and adventure travel services. The company provides itineraries that feature up-close encounters with wildlife and nature. The company has a strategic alliance with The National Geographic Society. The company is based in New York City, New York.
LIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIND Latest Social Stream
View Full LIND Social Stream
Latest LIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIND as an investment opportunity.
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (LIND) CEO Sven Lindblad on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (LIND) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Craig Felenstein - CFO Sven Lindblad - CEO Conference Call Participants Steve Wieczynski - Stifel Alex Fuhrman - Craig-Hallum Capital Presentation Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome...
In this article we will take a look at the 12 best vacation stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Vacation Stocks to Buy Now. Investors have been eagerly exploring rebound stocks in the hopes of cashing in early on the benefits […]
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Lindblad Expeditions' first-quarter earnings conference call. With me on the call today is Sven Lindblad, our founder and chief executive officer. Before we get started, let me remind everyone that the company's comments today may include forward-looking statements.
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIND) (the "Company" or "Lindblad"), a global provider of expedition cruises and adventure travel experiences, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIND) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
LIND Price Returns
Continue Researching LINDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch