Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LIND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIND is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LIND's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.86% of US stocks).
LIND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LIND is -2.38 -- better than merely 4.09% of US stocks.
- LIND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LIND's revenue has grown 350.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LINDBLAD EXPEDITIONS HOLDINGS INC are TNL, DBGI, ATCX, VSTA, and WW.
- LIND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINDBLAD EXPEDITIONS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.expeditions.com.
LIND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LIND's price/sales ratio is 23.81% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- LIND's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIND.
LIND Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -0.07%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 118.12%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 138.89%.
The table below shows LIND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.89% of graded US stocks.
- LIND's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 129th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, UAL, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIND.
The table below shows LIND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.61||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$11.02||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$11.71||Avg. volume||278,253|
|50-day MA||$9.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.84||Market Cap||616.97M|
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND) Company Bio
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. provides expedition cruising and adventure travel services. The company provides itineraries that feature up-close encounters with wildlife and nature. The company has a strategic alliance with The National Geographic Society. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIND Latest Social Stream
View Full LIND Social Stream
Latest LIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINDBLAD EXPEDITIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIND as an investment opportunity.
Although going against the grain is risky, these short-squeeze stocks for contrarians to consider bring much food for thought.
Adventure-based cruise travel has outpaced the luxury segment more than three times over in recent years.
With so many bizarre developments erupting throughout the new normal, these oddball stocks to buy just might deliver the goods.
Is There An Opportunity With Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LIND) 47% Undervaluation?
Does the January share price for Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LIND ) reflect what it's really worth...
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Pros Holdings and Lindblad Expeditions have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
LIND Price Returns
Continue Researching LINDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch