Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LIND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIND is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LIND's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
LIND Stock Summary
- Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.67% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 45.65 for Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.2% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc comes in at -92.85%, a number that bests merely 1.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc are IAA, KLXE, TVTY, SIEB, and DS.
- LIND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.expeditions.com.
LIND Valuation Summary
- LIND's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 142.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 99 months, LIND's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- LIND's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47894.3 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIND.
LIND Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -34.58%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -125.13%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.12%.
The table below shows LIND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.39% of graded US stocks.
- LIND's asset turnover comes in at 0.024 -- ranking 132nd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, UAL, and NCLH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIND.
The table below shows LIND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.08||52-week high||$21.91|
|Prev. close||$13.95||52-week low||$7.13|
|Day high||$14.33||Avg. volume||339,141|
|50-day MA||$13.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.29||Market Cap||705.97M|
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc. (LIND) Company Bio
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. provides expedition cruising and adventure travel services. The company provides itineraries that feature up-close encounters with wildlife and nature. The company has a strategic alliance with The National Geographic Society. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIND Latest Social Stream
View Full LIND Social Stream
Latest LIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIND as an investment opportunity.
LIND earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
The following cruise stocks are well-positioned for renewed rallies given a bright outlook based on 2022 bookings.
Earnings results for Lindblad Expeditions , Analyst Opinion on Lindblad Expeditions , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:LIND), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Lindblad Expeditions (NASDAQ:LIND) appeared first on .
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIND; the "Company" or "Lindblad"), a global provider of expedition cruises and adventure travel experiences, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Dolf Berle, Chief
View more earnings on LINDSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaLCI Industries Q2 Earnings Miss Estimates; July Sales Increase 25%Ryman Hospitality Properties Q2 Revenue Tops Consensus© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
LIND Price Returns
Continue Researching LINDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc (LIND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch