Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
LIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.92||52-week high||$40.38|
|Prev. close||$25.21||52-week low||$22.81|
|Day high||$25.92||Avg. volume||6,304|
|50-day MA||$27.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.74||Market Cap||82.01M|
LIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVE POWR Grades
- LIVE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.69% of US stocks.
- LIVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 101 days.
- LIVE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 56.19% of US stocks).
LIVE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIVE VENTURES INC is higher than just 11.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LIVE's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.55%, LIVE VENTURES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVE VENTURES INC are ATGE, IBP, ONEW, ESAB, and ZEUS.
- LIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE VENTURES INC's official web site, go to www.liveventures.com.
LIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LIVE's price/earnings ratio is 64.08% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- Over the past 243 months, LIVE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVE.
LIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.16%.
The table below shows LIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.39% of graded US stocks.
- LIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.345 -- ranking 7th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VIRT, CPT, and ARCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVE.
The table below shows LIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Company Bio
Live Ventures Incorporated, a holding company, engages in the acquisition of companies in various industries in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Manufacturing, Marketplace Platform, and Services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVE Social Stream
Latest LIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE VENTURES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVE as an investment opportunity.
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat with Live Ventures (Nasdaq: LIVE) to discuss Live Ventures’ investment approach, market conditions for private equity and 2024 prospects, […]
CorpGov and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat with Live Ventures (Nasdaq: LIVE) to discuss Live Venture’s investment approach, market conditions for private equity and 2024 prospects, Live Venture’s bid for LL Flooring (NYSE:LL), and more. The event featured Jon Isaac, President and Chief Executive Officer, Live Ventures, moderated by CorpGov […] The post REPLAY: Join CEO of Live Ventures in Fireside Chat appeared first on CorpGov.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with Live Ventures (Nasdaq: LIVE) on Nov. 13 at 2 pm ET. The live event will feature Jon Isaac, President and Chief Executive Officer, Live Ventures, moderated by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks in a video session lasting approximately […]
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Live Ventures fair value estimate is US$24.31 Live Ventures...
LIVE Price Returns