Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVE POWR Grades
- LIVE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- LIVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.47% of US stocks).
LIVE Stock Summary
- LIVE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.14 -- higher than merely 1.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVE VENTURES Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,935.48%; that's higher than 99.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LIVE is more volatile than 98.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVE VENTURES Inc are RMR, LAZY, PJT, NSA, and SCU.
- LIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE VENTURES Inc's official web site, go to www.liveventures.com.
LIVE Valuation Summary
- LIVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.2; this is 72.19% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LIVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 237 months.
- LIVE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVE.
LIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 444.06%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 131.41%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 239.52%.
The table below shows LIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.99||52-week high||$75.25|
|Prev. close||$61.42||52-week low||$7.82|
|Day high||$64.42||Avg. volume||80,801|
|50-day MA||$57.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.89||Market Cap||100.53M|
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Company Bio
Live Ventures Incorporated, a holding company, engages in the acquisition of companies in various industries in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Manufacturing, Marketplace Platform, and Services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LIVE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for LIVE VENTURES Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that LIVE VENTURES Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2349% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for LIVE VENTURES Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 55. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.79% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- LIVE VENTURES Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVE Social Stream
Latest LIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE VENTURES Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVE as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Live Ventures Expands into Financial Services Industry with Agreement to Acquire Salomon Whitney LLC
Agreement to acquire broker-dealer, investment bank provides possible roll-up strategy for potential profitable long-term growth
LAS VEGAS, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company with subsidiaries in manufacturing and retailing, announced that it plans to reinstate quarterly earnings calls. The company anticipates that stockholders, potential investors, analysts, and other interested parties will have an opportunity to ask questions of members of Live Ventures senior management team.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
LAS VEGAS, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company, previously announced that its Board of Directors has extended the stock buyback program (initiated in February, 2018) until June 1, 2024. The program authorizes the company to buy up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock on the open market at prevailing prices. Of that amount, approximately $6.7 million remains available as of today for this purpose. “A part of our job is strategic deployment of capital for optimum company growth and shareholder value,” said Jon Isaac, Live Ventures’ President and Chief Executive Officer. “Repurchasing stock can be a prudent and productive use of capital, along with investing in our portfolio companies and paying down ...
LIVE Price Returns