Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LIVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 100 days.
- LIVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.81% of US stocks).
LIVE Stock Summary
- LIVE's current price/earnings ratio is 3.57, which is higher than only 3.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- LIVE's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVE VENTURES Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,850.51%; that's higher than only 0.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPLP, RMR, TAIT, ESMC, and NSA.
- LIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE VENTURES Inc's official web site, go to www.liveventures.com.
LIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.45||52-week high||$45.57|
|Prev. close||$35.28||52-week low||$7.08|
|Day high||$42.55||Avg. volume||103,891|
|50-day MA||$29.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.96||Market Cap||61.34M|
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Company Bio
Live Ventures Incorporated, a holding company, engages in the acquisition of companies in various industries in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Manufacturing, Marketplace Platform, and Services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LIVE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LIVE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that LIVE VENTURES Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1659.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for LIVE VENTURES Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 51% of its capital from equity, and 49% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 20.07% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- LIVE VENTURES Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVE Social Stream
Latest LIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE VENTURES Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVE as an investment opportunity.
Company reports record quarterly revenue of $62.5 millionLAS VEGAS, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company, today announced financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020. The company reported record revenues of $62.5 million, and basic EPS of $3.45, which represents an increase of 49% and 1,050%, respectively, over the same quarter last year. The company also reported net income attributable to Live Ventures’ stockholders of $5.4 million1, and operating income of $7.3 million, representing an increase of 889% and 109%, respectively, over the same period last year. During the quarter, the company repurchased 33,926 shares of its common stock at an average price of $10.97 per share. At December 31...
Live Ventures (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company, announced that its subsidiary, Vintage Stock, has repaid in full its $24 million term loan debt to Comvest Credit Partners. Jon Isaac, Live Ventures’ President and CEO, said that, “Eliminating the term loan obligation and associated interest expense represents a significant milestone for our company. What originally began as a $30 million term loan in connection with our acquisition of Vintage Stock, and subsequently refinanced at $24 million, has now been fully repaid. By eliminating the drag of interest expense, we are in a stronger position to deploy cash to other initiatives, such as new acquisitions.” In the company’s January 13, 2021 earnings release, Mr. Isaac ha...
Over the past three months, shares of Live Ventures (NASDAQ:LIVE) increased by 81.40%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Live Ventures has.Live Ventures's Debt According to the Live Ventures's most recent financial statement as reported on January 13, 2021, total debt is at $87.60 million, with $63.39 million in long-term debt and $24.21 million in current debt. Adjusting for $8.98 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $78.62 million.Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. ...
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company, today announced financial results for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2020. The company reported revenues of $191.7 million, net income of $10.9 million, and basic EPS (earnings per share) of $6.40. The company also reported operating income of $20.4 million, representing an increase of 527% over the same period last year. During the 2020 fiscal year, the company repurchased 236,908 shares of its common stock at an average price of $7.01 per share. At September 30, 2020, the company reported total assets of $197.2 million and total liabilities of $153.5 million. Stockholders’ equity stood at $43.9 million, or $25.75 per basic common share1. At September 30, 2020, t...
LIVE Price Returns