Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
LIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$41.36|
|Prev. close||$24.77||52-week low||$22.81|
|Day high||$25.00||Avg. volume||5,782|
|50-day MA||$30.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.21||Market Cap||79.15M|
LIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVE POWR Grades
- LIVE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 days.
- LIVE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.81% of US stocks).
LIVE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, LIVE VENTURES INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.88% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.74%, LIVE VENTURES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.62% of about US stocks.
- LIVE VENTURES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -51.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAZY, VHI, FTCH, JCSE, and AKO.B.
- Visit LIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liveventures.com.
LIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LIVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.18% higher, now standing at 19.
- LIVE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVE.
LIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.16%.
The table below shows LIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.39% of graded US stocks.
- LIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.345 -- ranking 7th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VIRT, CPT, and ARCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVE.
The table below shows LIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Company Bio
Live Ventures Incorporated, a holding company, engages in the acquisition of companies in various industries in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Manufacturing, Marketplace Platform, and Services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVE Social Stream
Latest LIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE VENTURES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVE as an investment opportunity.
Live Ventures Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Live Ventures ( NASDAQ:LIVE ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$91.1m (up 31% from 2Q...
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Lags Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -77.83% and 8.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Live Ventures Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LAS VEGAS, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE) (“Live Ventures” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, today announced financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2023. Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Key Highlights: Revenues were $91.1 million, as compared with $69.7 million, an increase of 30.7% over the prior year periodAdjusted EBITDA¹ was $9.2 million, as compared with $10.3 million in the prior year periodNet income was $1.6
Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Surges 26.7%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Icahn Enterprises (IEP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Live Ventures to Release Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Hold Earnings Conference Call on May 11, 2023
LAS VEGAS, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Ventures Incorporated (NASDAQ: LIVE) (“Live Ventures” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, will issue its financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2023, before the opening of the NASDAQ Stock Market on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The Company will also host a conference call to discuss the results. The conference call will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time (5:00 p.m. Eastern time). The d
LIVE Price Returns
Continue Researching LIVEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LIVE VENTURES Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LIVE VENTURES Inc (LIVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LIVE VENTURES Inc (LIVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LIVE VENTURES Inc (LIVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...