LiveXLive Media, Inc. (LIVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LIVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LIVX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.79% of US stocks).
LIVX Stock Summary
- LiveXLive Media Inc's stock had its IPO on February 22, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.1% of US equities in our set.
- LIVX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LIVX's revenue has grown 42.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.4% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBYI, RPD, TLND, SIEN, and APEN.
- Visit LIVX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livexlive.com.
LIVX Valuation Summary
- LIVX's price/earnings ratio is -10.4; this is 148.6% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 40 months, LIVX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $1.4.
- LIVX's price/earnings ratio has moved up $3.2 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVX.
LIVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$4.53||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||1,493,066|
|50-day MA||$4.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||335.88M|
LiveXLive Media, Inc. (LIVX) Company Bio
LiveXLive Media, Inc. operates as a digital media company. The Company provides live music streaming platform that delivers digital music experiences streamed live through audio and on-demand from the world's top music festivals and concerts. LiveXLive Media also helps users to have access to songs and various stations.
LIVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVX Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVX Social Stream
Latest LIVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LiveXLive Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVX as an investment opportunity.
LiveXLive Media to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Financial Results and Host Investor Webcast on June 28, 2021
LiveXLive Media (Nasdaq: LIVX) ("LiveXLive"), a global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy and pop culture, and owner of PodcastOne, Slacker Radio, React Presents and Custom Personalization Solutions, plans to announce its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2021 and fiscal 2021 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Monday, June 28, 2021.
LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ: LIVX) ("LiveXLive"), a global platform for live-stream and on-demand audio, video, and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy, and pop culture, and owner of PodcastOne, Slacker Radio, React Presents and Custom Personalization Solutions, in partnership with Simply Greatness Productions, produced and exclusively distributed the historic live pay-per-view (PPV) Social Gloves: Battle of the Platforms boxing and entertainment event that took place at the Hard Rock Stadium i
LiveXLive Media (Nasdaq: LIVX) ("LiveXLive"), a global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video, and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy, and pop culture, and owner of PodcastOne, Slacker Radio, React Presents, and Custom Personalization Solutions, announced today the official winner of its recently launched online music contest Self Made. LiveXLive congratulates rising pop artist Stefan Benz, who hails from South Africa and is currently residing in Los Angeles.
A diverse collection of companies are have their earnings reports next week, which should provide insights into the economic reopening.
LiveXLive Teams Up With StatHero To Become The Exclusive Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Partner For Social Gloves: Battle Of The Platforms
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LiveXLive Media (Nasdaq: LIVX) ("LiveXLive"), a global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video, and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy, and pop culture, and owner of
LIVX Price Returns