LKQ Corp. (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKQ POWR Grades
- LKQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- LKQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- LKQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
LKQ Stock Summary
- LKQ CORP's market capitalization of $14,352,640,194 is ahead of 87.35% of US-listed equities.
- LKQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 147.12 -- higher than 84.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LKQ is more volatile than only 9.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JLL, VFC, POOL, VIV, and AOS.
- Visit LKQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Valuation Summary
- LKQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.1; this is 11.2% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 233 months, LKQ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKQ.
LKQ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 70.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.59%.
The table below shows LKQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.49% of graded US stocks.
- LKQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 79th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, SCHN, and GPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKQ.
The table below shows LKQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LKQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.23||52-week high||$60.43|
|Prev. close||$53.46||52-week low||$42.36|
|Day high||$53.68||Avg. volume||1,647,989|
|50-day MA||$52.56||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$50.63||Market Cap||14.22B|
LKQ Corp. (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation (Like Kind and Quality) is an American provider of alternative and speciality parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ sells replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LKQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKQ Latest Social Stream
View Full LKQ Social Stream
Latest LKQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LKQ CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKQ as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation today announced its 2nd annual ‘LKQ Cares Holiday Vote’ charitable program commencing on Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022, running through Monday, December 5, 2022. LKQ has doubled its contribution from last year, committing to donate a total of $1 million to the following philanthropic organizations: American Cancer SocietyASE Education FoundationChildren’s Miracle Network HospitalsDoctors Without BordersFolds of HonorMarine Toys for T
Genuine Parts and LKQ are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
In an otherwise gloomy industry, Genuine Parts (GPC) and LKQ Corp (LKQ) appear better-positioned, thanks to their strategic buyouts and investor-friendly moves.
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
LKQ Corporation found using ticker (LKQ) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 70 and 55 calculating the mean target price we have 65. With the stocks previous close at 54.38 this indicates there is a potential upside of 19.5%. The 50 day MA is 51.05 and the 200 moving average now moves to 50.54. The market cap for the company is $14,510m. Company Website: https://www.lkqcorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="LKQ" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $17,344m based on the market concensus. LKQ Corporation distributes replacement parts, components, and systems used in the repair and maintenance of vehicles. It o...
LKQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|