LKQ Corp. (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.54||52-week high||$59.38|
|Prev. close||$49.13||52-week low||$48.33|
|Day high||$49.09||Avg. volume||1,360,153|
|50-day MA||$52.03||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$55.00||Market Cap||12.99B|
LKQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LKQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- LKQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LKQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
LKQ Stock Summary
- LKQ CORP's market capitalization of $13,225,311,715 is ahead of 87.01% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.76%, LKQ CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 83.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LKQ is more volatile than merely 2.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LKQ CORP are PAG, FNF, HSIC, AN, and ARW.
- Visit LKQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Valuation Summary
- LKQ's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LKQ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKQ.
LKQ Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.43%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 8.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.74%.
The table below shows LKQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.49% of graded US stocks.
- LKQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 79th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, SCHN, and GPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKQ.
The table below shows LKQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LKQ Corp. (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation (Like Kind and Quality) is an American provider of alternative and speciality parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ sells replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. (Source:Wikipedia)
LKQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKQ Latest Social Stream
View Full LKQ Social Stream
Latest LKQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LKQ CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKQ as an investment opportunity.
The UAW strike is a headwind for the 'Detroit Three,' but it may prove to be a tailwind for these seven automotive stocks.
Organized labor strikes are nothing new, they’ve been a part of industry for well over a century now. But the recent move by the UAW, to strike against Detroit’s Big 3 automakers, has taken a new twist – the union is hitting all three at once, after the breakdown of contract negotiations. Specifically, the UAW has initiated strike actions at final assembly plants for Ford, GM, and Stellantis. Labor leaders are flexing their muscles this time, looking to gain back past concessions and to push for
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, LKQ fair value estimate is US$84.37 Current share price of...
Genuine Parts and LKQ have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Increasing average age of vehicles, tech advancement and widespread digitization are driving the auto replacement industry. Stocks like GPC and LKQ are poised to benefit.
LKQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|