LKQ Corporation (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKQ POWR Grades
- LKQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LKQ is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LKQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
LKQ Stock Summary
- LKQ has a market capitalization of $13,484,018,821 -- more than approximately 84.01% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LKQ is 2.27 -- better than 77.77% of US stocks.
- Lkq Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNF, BLDR, OMC, LAD, and MHK.
- Visit LKQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Valuation Summary
- LKQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 18.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LKQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 218 months.
- LKQ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKQ.
LKQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.04%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.32%.
The table below shows LKQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.49% of graded US stocks.
- LKQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 79th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, SCHN, and GPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKQ.
The table below shows LKQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LKQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.92||52-week high||$60.43|
|Prev. close||$48.41||52-week low||$42.36|
|Day high||$50.08||Avg. volume||1,869,497|
|50-day MA||$49.87||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$52.29||Market Cap||14.12B|
LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LKQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKQ Latest Social Stream
View Full LKQ Social Stream
Latest LKQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lkq Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKQ as an investment opportunity.
Advance Auto (AAP), BorgWarner (BWA), Genuine Parts (GPC) and LKQ Corp (LKQ) manage to beat top- and bottom-line expectations in their latest quarterly releases.
Nightmare earnings reactions have been a theme this quarter, as investors seize on concerns over slowing growth prospects for companies over a wide range of industries.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 earnings reports you don’t want to miss. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Earnings Reports You Don’t Want to Miss. Technology giants, including NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), […]
The following slide deck was published by LKQ Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
No summary available.
LKQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|