LKQ Corp. (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LKQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.51% of US stocks.
- LKQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LKQ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.17% of US stocks).
LKQ Stock Summary
- LKQ CORP's market capitalization of $14,432,200,922 is ahead of 87.6% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 158.37, LKQ CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LKQ is more volatile than just 6.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LKQ CORP are FND, AOS, MSM, IPAR, and DECK.
- Visit LKQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LKQ's price/earnings ratio is 1.55% lower, now standing at 12.7.
- LKQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKQ.
LKQ Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.43%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 8.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.74%.
The table below shows LKQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.49% of graded US stocks.
- LKQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 79th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, SCHN, and GPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKQ.
The table below shows LKQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LKQ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LKQ, see our LKQ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.11||Average Broker Recommendation||1.27 (Strong Buy)|
LKQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.22||52-week high||$59.33|
|Prev. close||$54.75||52-week low||$43.37|
|Day high||$55.67||Avg. volume||1,766,095|
|50-day MA||$56.77||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$53.37||Market Cap||14.75B|
LKQ Corp. (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation (Like Kind and Quality) is an American provider of alternative and speciality parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ sells replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LKQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKQ Latest Social Stream
View Full LKQ Social Stream
Latest LKQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LKQ CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKQ as an investment opportunity.
Auto Roundup: LKQ's Big Buyout & STLA's Electrification Push Grab Eyeballs
While LKQ is set to acquire Uni-Select for $2.1 billion, Stellantis (STLA) is revving up its EV game by investing $155 million each in two separate projects.
LKQ Acquires Québec-Based Uni-Select For $2.1B; Expects Significant Cost Synergies
LKQ Corp (NASDAQ: LKQ) said it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire all of Uni-Select Inc's issued and outstanding shares for C$48.00 per share in cash. The transaction price of C$48.00 per share represents a premium of 19.2% to Uni-Select's Toronto Stock Exchange closing share price on Feb. 24, 2023. The deal represents a total enterprise value of approximately C$2.8 billion ($2.1 billion). Founded in Boucherville, Québec, Canada in 1968, Uni-Select distributes automotive refinish
LKQ to buy Canada-based Uni-Select in a $2.1 billion cash deal
MARKET PULSE LKQ Corp. (LKQ) announced Monday an agreement to buy Canada-based automotive finish and industrial coatings products company Uni-Select Inc. (CA:UNS) in a deal valued at $2.1 billion (C$2.
UPDATE 2-Auto parts firm LKQ to buy Uni-Select in $2.1 bln deal
LKQ Corp said on Monday it would buy Uni-Select Inc in an all-cash deal valued at about C$2.8 billion ($2.06 billion), looking to tap into the Canadian company's strong presence in the aftermarket auto parts business. The deal comes as rising interest rates force customers to hold on to their vehicles for longer, spurring demand for repairs and other services. Uni-Select's shareholders will receive C$48 per share, a premium of 19.2% to the stock's close on Friday.
LKQ Corporation Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Uni-Select Inc.
Compelling strategic fit, enhancing LKQ’s existing businessExpected to generate approximately US$55 million run-rate cost synergies and incremental revenue upside opportunitiesStrong ongoing commitment by LKQ to maintain investment grade credit ratingsUni-Select shareholders to receive C$48.00 per share entirely in cash, providing them with immediate liquidity and certainty of valuePurchase price represents a 19.2% premium to Uni-Select's closing share price on February 24, 2023 and 20.7% to Uni
LKQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LKQWant to do more research on Lkq Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lkq Corp (LKQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lkq Corp (LKQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lkq Corp (LKQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...