LKQ Corporation (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
LKQ Stock Summary
- Lkq Corp's market capitalization of $10,395,177,099 is ahead of 84.62% of US-listed equities.
- Lkq Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.57% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LKQ comes in at 7.51% -- higher than that of 77.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lkq Corp are PHM, BRO, MHK, BAH, and HII.
- Visit LKQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.35||52-week high||$36.63|
|Prev. close||$33.92||52-week low||$24.44|
|Day high||$34.43||Avg. volume||1,744,573|
|50-day MA||$35.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||10.53B|
LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.