LKQ Corporation (LKQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LKQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- LKQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- LKQ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 70.1% of US stocks).
LKQ Stock Summary
- LKQ has a higher market value than 85.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,881,374,336.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.78%, Lkq Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 23.78% of about US stocks.
- Lkq Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lkq Corp are TAP, SNN, BEN, VIV, and AOS.
- LKQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lkq Corp's official web site, go to www.lkqcorp.com.
LKQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.68||52-week high||$50.78|
|Prev. close||$49.25||52-week low||$22.97|
|Day high||$50.78||Avg. volume||1,851,176|
|50-day MA||$44.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.80||Market Cap||15.31B|
LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Company Bio
LKQ Corporation is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LKQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lkq Corp. To summarize, we found that Lkq Corp ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lkq Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.54% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Lkq Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 10.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LKQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 10.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LKQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKQ Latest Social Stream
View Full LKQ Social Stream
Latest LKQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lkq Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKQ as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq: LKQ), a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles, announced that Fitch Ratings, Inc. (“Fitch”) has assigned first time Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings of ‘BBB-’ to LKQ and its subsidiary LKQ European Holdings B.V. (LKQ Europe). Additionally, Fitch has assigned ratings of ‘BBB-’ to LKQ’s senior secured revolving credit facility and term loan and to the senior unsecured notes issued by LKQ Europe and LKQ Italia Bondco S.p.A. Fitch’s rating outlook for LKQ and LKQ Europe is stable. “Achieving investment grade status with Fitch is another significant milestone for LKQ as we focus on operational excellence. We stated our investment grade ambitions at our Sep...
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ:LKQ) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
S&P 500 auto firms including Tesla (TSLA) PACCAR (PCAR), Ford (F), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and LKQ Corp (LKQ) surpass first-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the LKQ Corporation First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. With us today are Nick Zarcone, LKQ's President and Chief Executive Officer; and Varun Laroyia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
In this article, we reviewed the 10 best value stocks to buy right now according to value investor Martin D. Sass. You can skip our detailed analysis of Sass’ history, investment philosophy and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Value Stocks to Buy Right Now According to Value Investor Martin D. […]
LKQ Price Returns