LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD): Price and Financial Metrics
LKSD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, LSC Communications Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.3% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0, LSC Communications Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- LSC Communications Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -8,523.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LSC Communications Inc are SPDC, YTRA, NMR, SIFY, and JE.
- Visit LKSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lsccom.com.
LKSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.04||52-week high||$7.32|
|Prev. close||$0.07||52-week low||$0.03|
|Day high||$0.06||Avg. volume||832,967|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||1.29M|
LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) Company Bio
LSC Communications, Inc. provides various print and print-related services. It operates through two segments, Print and Office Products. The Print segment produces magazines, catalogs, retail inserts, books, and directories. It also provides various print-related services, including mail-list management and sortation, e-book formatting, and distribution. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. It operates independently of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as of October 1, 2016.