Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMB POWR Grades
- LMB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- LMB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
LMB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LMB is 10.57 -- better than 97.15% of US stocks.
- LMB's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Limbach Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 269.35%; that's higher than 93.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEW, SPWH, TWI, USAK, and AP.
- LMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Limbach Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.limbachinc.com.
LMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.67||52-week high||$16.09|
|Prev. close||$10.69||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||132,383|
|50-day MA||$11.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.29||Market Cap||109.39M|
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) Company Bio
Limbach Holdings, Inc. provides commercial specialty contractor services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Construction and Service. The company provides services in the areas of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning), plumbing, electrical, and building controls for the design and construction of new and renovated buildings; maintenance services; and equipment upgrades. Its facility services comprise mechanical construction, The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
LMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Limbach Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Limbach Holdings Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Limbach Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.94 years, is 0.8% -- higher than 86.82% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Limbach Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 80.98% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMB Latest Social Stream
View Full LMB Social Stream
Latest LMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Limbach Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMB as an investment opportunity.
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach") today announced the Company will be releasing its first quarter 2021 financial results prior to the opening of the stock market on Friday, May 14, 2021. The Company will also be hosting a conference call for investors and analysts later that morning at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Charlie Bacon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jayme Brooks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Mike McCann, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and Matt Katz, Executive Vice President of Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets will host the call.
1 Main Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 18.3% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, ahead of its S&P 500 and Russell 2000 benchmark that delivered a 6.2% and 12.7% return respectively in […]
ARR, GMDA, ISEE, LMB, and LIQT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 26, 2021
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LMB) ("Limbach" or the "Company") today announced that Jody Reilly has been appointed as Vice President of Healthcare, effective immediately. Mr. Reilly brings 17 years of healthcare operations expertise and will serve as a critical asset as the Company continues to grow its Owner-Direct Services business and expanded technology platform to our healthcare client base.
KOR, GNLN, LMB, PSXP, and RMAX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 7, 2021
LMB Price Returns