Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMB POWR Grades
- LMB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 98 days.
- LMB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.11% of US stocks).
LMB Stock Summary
- LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.36% of US listed stocks.
- LMB's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.27% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LMB is more volatile than 85.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BBSI, MYE, LYTS, CTG, and LCII.
- Visit LMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.limbachinc.com.
LMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LMB's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- LMB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMB.
LMB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -151.91%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.8%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.39%.
The table below shows LMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.41% of graded US stocks.
- LMB's asset turnover comes in at 1.962 -- ranking 5th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MHO, MTH, and MDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMB.
The table below shows LMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.06||52-week high||$13.61|
|Prev. close||$13.41||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||70,774|
|50-day MA||$11.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.99||Market Cap||136.75M|
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) Company Bio
Limbach Holdings, Inc. provides commercial specialty contractor services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Construction and Service. The company provides services in the areas of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning), plumbing, electrical, and building controls for the design and construction of new and renovated buildings; maintenance services; and equipment upgrades. Its facility services comprise mechanical construction, The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMB Latest Social Stream
View Full LMB Social Stream
Latest LMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMB as an investment opportunity.
Agrees to Reconstitute Its Board and Extend Standstill AgreementHONOLULU, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (NYSE-American: BRN) (“Barnwell” or the “Company”) announce today that it has entered into a cooperation and support agreement (the “Agreement”) with its two largest stockholders, Alexander C. Kinzler, who beneficially owns approximately 9.3% of the Company’s outstanding common stock, and MRMP-Managers LLC, Ned L. Sherwood Revocable Trust, and Ned L. Sherwood (col
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Real estate company's move from a few blocks away on Penn Avenue expected to be an investment in firm's future and a part of strategic shift in vision.
Long-time local electrical contractor preparing for March leadership transition from the CEO who took the company public nearly seven years ago.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
LMB Price Returns