Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB): Price and Financial Metrics
LMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.83||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$20.38||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$20.91||Avg. volume||88,520|
|50-day MA||$18.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.29||Market Cap||220.36M|
LMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMB POWR Grades
- LMB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- LMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LMB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.4% of US stocks).
LMB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LMB is 5.07 -- better than 90.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.69%, LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.19% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 85.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC are LYTS, GNE, CTG, MHH, and TSRI.
- LMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.limbachinc.com.
LMB Valuation Summary
- LMB's price/earnings ratio is 20; this is 9.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 107 months, LMB's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMB.
LMB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -27.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 174.6%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.8%.
The table below shows LMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.41% of graded US stocks.
- LMB's asset turnover comes in at 1.962 -- ranking 5th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MHO, MTH, and MDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMB.
The table below shows LMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LMB, see our LMB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) Company Bio
Limbach Holdings, Inc. provides commercial specialty contractor services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Construction and Service. The company provides services in the areas of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning), plumbing, electrical, and building controls for the design and construction of new and renovated buildings; maintenance services; and equipment upgrades. Its facility services comprise mechanical construction, The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMB Latest Social Stream
View Full LMB Social Stream
Latest LMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIMBACH HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMB as an investment opportunity.
Limbach Holdings (NASDAQ:LMB) shareholder returns have been incredible, earning 708% in 3 years
For us, stock picking is in large part the hunt for the truly magnificent stocks. Mistakes are inevitable, but a single...
Q1 2023 Limbach Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Limbach Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Limbach Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
WARRENDALE, Pa., May 08, 2023--Limbach Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LMB) ("Limbach" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Institutions own 34% of Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMB) shares but individual investors control 45% of the company
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in Limbach Holdings indicates that they collectively...
Limbach Holdings to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results
WARRENDALE, Pa., May 01, 2023--Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach" or the "Company") today announced the Company will be releasing its first quarter 2023 financial results after the close of the stock market on Monday, May 8, 2023. The Company will also be hosting a conference call for investors and analysts the following morning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
LMB Price Returns
Continue Researching LMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Limbach Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Limbach Holdings Inc (LMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Limbach Holdings Inc (LMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Limbach Holdings Inc (LMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...