Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- LMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LMB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LMB Stock Summary
- Limbach Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Limbach Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.17% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LMB has reported earnings growth of 545.25%, putting it ahead of 96.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, LAZY, FOE, BTU, and GTE.
- LMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Limbach Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.limbachinc.com.
LMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LMB's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.1% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 83 months, LMB's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMB.
LMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.20||52-week high||$16.09|
|Prev. close||$9.25||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$9.32||Avg. volume||111,477|
|50-day MA||$10.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||94.32M|
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) Company Bio
Limbach Holdings, Inc. provides commercial specialty contractor services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Construction and Service. The company provides services in the areas of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning), plumbing, electrical, and building controls for the design and construction of new and renovated buildings; maintenance services; and equipment upgrades. Its facility services comprise mechanical construction, The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
LMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Limbach Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Limbach Holdings Inc ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 764.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LMB, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.97% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.08 years, is 0.46% -- higher than 78.1% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMB Latest Social Stream
View Full LMB Social Stream
Latest LMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Limbach Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMB as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach") today announced that Company leadership will be participating in the LD Micro Invitational XI Conference. Executive Vice President - Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets, Matt Katz will present on June 9th at 10:00 am ET and will also be available for virtual one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach") today announced that Company leadership will be participating in the Stifel Cross Sector Insights Conference which will take place virtually from June 8th through 10th. Charlie Bacon, President & Chief Executive Officer, will present on Thursday, June 10th at 3:20 pm ET. He and Matt Katz, Executive Vice President – Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets, will also be available for virtual one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
May 19 - 20, 2021Presentation times and weblinks released for over 60 presenting companiesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day spring Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 19 - 20, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach") today announced that Company leadership will be participating in Sidoti & Company’s Virtual Microcap Conference. Executive Vice President - Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets, Matt Katz will present on May 19th at 10:00 am EDT and will also be available for virtual one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
LMB Price Returns