Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMB POWR Grades
- LMB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- LMB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- LMB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
LMB Stock Summary
- Limbach Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $72,490,957 is ahead of merely 9.97% of US-listed equities.
- Limbach Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.98% of US listed stocks.
- LMB's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Limbach Holdings Inc are JELD, CENT, IVC, FARM, and PDCO.
- Visit LMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.limbachinc.com.
LMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LMB's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.67% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 86 months, LMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 86 months, LMB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMB.
LMB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -575.54%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1043.37%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.75%.
The table below shows LMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.21% of graded US stocks.
- LMB's asset turnover comes in at 1.962 -- ranking 5th of 52 Construction stocks.
- MHO, MTH, and MDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMB.
The table below shows LMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.07||52-week high||$16.09|
|Prev. close||$7.06||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$7.30||Avg. volume||91,876|
|50-day MA||$8.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.60||Market Cap||72.59M|
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) Company Bio
Limbach Holdings, Inc. provides commercial specialty contractor services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Construction and Service. The company provides services in the areas of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning), plumbing, electrical, and building controls for the design and construction of new and renovated buildings; maintenance services; and equipment upgrades. Its facility services comprise mechanical construction, The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMB Latest Social Stream
View Full LMB Social Stream
Latest LMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Limbach Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMB as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, September 24, 2021--Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach" or the "Company") today announced that the Company has seen an increase in demand for the Company’s expertise in the design and implementation of HVAC services in the growing cannabis, indoor farming and agriculture markets. The Company has secured contracts for a number of these facilities in several states, and has been building a market niche with indoor farming, which it believes will be a sustainable area of cap
ATR, FTAI, HGEN, LMB, and MRSN have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 14, 2021.
Limbach Holdings to Present at Lake Street Capital Markets’ 5th Annual Best Ideas Growth (BIG5) Conference
PITTSBURGH, September 10, 2021--Limbach Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMB) ("Limbach") today announced that management will participate in Lake Street Capital Markets’ 5th Annual Best Ideas Growth (BIG5) Conference on September 15, 2021. Charlie Bacon, President & Chief Executive Officer, Jayme Brooks, CFO, and Matt Katz, Executive Vice President – Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets, will be available for virtual one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
Are Limbach Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LMB) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
With its stock down 21% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Limbach Holdings (NASDAQ:LMB). However...
No summary available.
LMB Price Returns