Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP - Common Units (LMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMRK POWR Grades
- LMRK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMRK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LMRK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 43.15% of US stocks).
LMRK Stock Summary
- LMRK's current price/earnings ratio is 9.26, which is higher than only 14.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LMRK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.99% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be TGP, FLNG, WTRG, BKH, and LOAN.
- LMRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP's official web site, go to www.landmarkmlp.com.
LMRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LMRK's price/sales ratio is 22.86% lower, now standing at 5.4.
- LMRK's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.1 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMRK.
LMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.21||52-week high||$13.50|
|Prev. close||$13.25||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$13.23||Avg. volume||85,747|
|50-day MA||$12.51||Dividend yield||6.06%|
|200-day MA||$11.47||Market Cap||336.71M|
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP - Common Units (LMRK) Company Bio
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP focuses on acquiring, owning, and managing a portfolio of real property interests. The company intends to lease its properties to companies in the wireless communication, outdoor advertising, and renewable power generation industries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in El Segundo, California.
LMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full LMRK Social Stream
Latest LMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMRK as an investment opportunity.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Dividend LLC (“Landmark Dividend”), a leading digital infrastructure company, today announced the completion of its acquisition by affiliates of Digital Colony Management, LLC (“Digital Colony”), a leading global digital infrastructure investment firm. Landmark Dividend owns, among other things, 100% of the membership interests in the general partner (the “General Partner”) of Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (NASDAQ: LMRK) and 13
You may think MLPs are synonymous with the energy sector, but there are options even if you want to avoid oil.
Landmark Infrastructure (LMRK) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume.
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP Announces Quarterly Distribution; Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ: LMRK) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner declared a cash distribution of $0.20 per common unit, or $0.80 per common unit on an annualized basis, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The distribution is payable on May 14, 2021 to common unitholders of record as of May 4, 2021. The Partnership plans to publicly release its first quarter 2021 earnings results prior to the opening of U.S. financial markets on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Interested parties are invited to listen to a conference call hosted by management discussing the Partnership’s earnings results. Webcast InformationEvent: Q1 2021 Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP Earnings Ca...
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP Announces Cash Distributions for its Series B and Series C Preferred Units
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ: LMRK) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner (the “Board”) declared a quarterly cash distribution for its 7.90% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units (the “Series B Preferred Units”) (NASDAQ: LMRKO) of $0.49375 per Series B Preferred Unit, payable on May 17, 2021, to Series B Preferred Unitholders of record as of May 3, 2021. The Board also declared a quarterly cash distribution for the Series C Floating-to-Fixed Rate Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Convertible Preferred Units (the “Series C Preferred Units”) (NASDAQ: LMRKN) of $0.4375 per Series C Preferred Unit, payable on May 17, 2021, to Series C Preferred Unitholders ...
LMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LMRKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch