Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP - Common Units (LMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMRK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LMRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMRK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- LMRK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LMRK Stock Summary
- LMRK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 813.01 -- higher than 96.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For LMRK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.72% of US equities we're observing.
- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP are TGP, LAND, DLNG, BFS, and BIPC.
- Visit LMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landmarkmlp.com.
LMRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LMRK's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.04% lower, now standing at 21.9.
- Over the past 81 months, LMRK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- LMRK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMRK.
LMRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.22% of graded US stocks.
- LMRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 48th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VINO, GADS, and UE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMRK.
The table below shows LMRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.56||52-week high||$18.30|
|Prev. close||$16.56||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$16.62||Avg. volume||147,989|
|50-day MA||$14.62||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$12.84||Market Cap||422.10M|
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP - Common Units (LMRK) Company Bio
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP focuses on acquiring, owning, and managing a portfolio of real property interests. The company intends to lease its properties to companies in the wireless communication, outdoor advertising, and renewable power generation industries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in El Segundo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full LMRK Social Stream
Latest LMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMRK as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP - LMRK
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP ("LMRK" or the "Company") (LMRK) relating to its proposed acquisition by Landmark Dividend LLC. Under the terms of the agreement, LMRK shareholders will receive $16.50 in cash per share they own.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INOV, LMRK, XENT, JAX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Inovalon Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: INOV) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to an equity consortium consisting of Nordic Capital, Insight Partners, 22C Capital, Inovalon founder and Chief Executive Officer Keith Dunleavy, and certain Class B stockholders of Ino
NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inovalon Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGS: INOV) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of INOV to an equity consortium led by Nordic Capital for $41.00 in cash per share of INOV owned. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INOV, SAFM, LMRK, AVCO, TRIL, XENT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds LMRK, SC, GTS, and FIVN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
LMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LMRKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch