Lincoln National Corporation (LNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.09% of US stocks).
LNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Lincoln National Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lincoln National Corp is higher than it is for about 99.07% of US stocks.
- LNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AINV, SCM, PNNT, SLRC, and FDUS.
- LNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lincoln National Corp's official web site, go to www.lfg.com.
LNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LNC's price/sales ratio is 41.67% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- LNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LNC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNC.
LNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.69%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -78.23%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.19%.
The table below shows LNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.28||52-week high||$71.68|
|Prev. close||$60.18||52-week low||$29.42|
|Day high||$61.53||Avg. volume||1,490,661|
|50-day MA||$65.29||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$55.50||Market Cap||11.48B|
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Company Bio
Lincoln National Corporation engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. It operates through Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, and Group Protection segments. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
LNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNC Social Stream
Latest LNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lincoln National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNC as an investment opportunity.
AM Best Assigns Indicative Issue Credit Ratings to Lincoln National Corporation’s Subordinated Notes
OLDWICK, N.J., July 21, 2021--AM Best has assigned indicative Long-Term Issue Credit Ratings (Long-Term IR) of "bbb+" (Good) to the subordinated notes of Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) (headquartered in Radnor, PA) [NYSE: LNC]. The outlook assigned to these Credit Ratings (rating) is stable.
Lincoln National (LNC) launches an in-plan protected income solution aimed at offering secured monthly income to customers with target-date portfolios.
RADNOR, Pa., July 19, 2021--Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) today announced the launch of Lincoln PathBuilder IncomeSM powered by YourPath®, adding to its suite of in-plan protected income solutions that provide savers a monthly check for life, helping Americans ensure they won’t outlive their savings in retirement. This new product brings together the flexibility of YourPath risk-based target-date portfolios while building on the foundation of Lincoln PathBuilder solutions, by including gua
Lincoln National's (LNC) subsidiary Lincoln Financial Network, through its division LFS, ties up with AIMCOR EIG in a bid to offer enhanced insurance products to clients.
RADNOR, Pa., July 15, 2021--When it comes to financial fitness, careful training and preparation may not get your face on the front of a cereal box, but it could score you a gold medal in savings. There’s opportunity for Americans to shape up their finances, as new research from Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC) shows that one in four employed adults feel they are lagging behind in saving for retirement, and fewer than one in 10 would award themselves a gold medal across five key categories of
LNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|