Lincoln National Corp. (LNC): Price and Financial Metrics
LNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.13||52-week high||$38.93|
|Prev. close||$23.78||52-week low||$18.50|
|Day high||$24.30||Avg. volume||3,088,802|
|50-day MA||$23.27||Dividend yield||7.51%|
|200-day MA||$24.23||Market Cap||4.09B|
LNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.38% of US stocks.
- LNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.46% of US stocks).
LNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP is higher than it is for about 98.06% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 68.79 for LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FTAI, PIII, LNG, WTI, and AES.
- LNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.lfg.com.
LNC Valuation Summary
- LNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.4; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNC.
LNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.39%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -182.87%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 69.74%.
The table below shows LNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.86% of graded US stocks.
- LNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 121st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- VOYA, FAF, and PRU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNC.
The table below shows LNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lincoln National Corp. (LNC) Company Bio
Lincoln National Corporation is a Fortune 200 American holding company, which operates multiple insurance and investment management businesses through subsidiary companies. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for LNC and its subsidiary companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
LNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNC Social Stream
Latest LNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINCOLN NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNC as an investment opportunity.
The $28 billion reinsurance agreement is anticipated to alleviate pressure on Lincoln National's (LNC) Life Insurance business.
In this article, we discuss 11 best high-dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. In Lowell Miller’s book, Single Best Investment, he referenced a study by J. Grant in the […]
Lincoln National Corporation ( NYSE:LNC ) will pay a dividend of $0.45 on the 1st of February. Based on this payment...
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly. To...
RADNOR, Pa., November 09, 2023--Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC) announced today that the board of directors of Lincoln National Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per share on the corporation’s common stock. The dividend on the common stock will be payable February 1, 2024 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 10, 2024.
LNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|