Lincoln National Corporation (LNC): Price and Financial Metrics
LNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Lincoln National Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lincoln National Corp is higher than it is for about 98.93% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.2 for Lincoln National Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lincoln National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PSEC, TCPC, PNNT, OCSI, and GARS.
- LNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lincoln National Corp's official web site, go to www.lfg.com.
LNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.15||52-week high||$67.52|
|Prev. close||$57.71||52-week low||$48.07|
|Day high||$60.32||Avg. volume||1,550,018|
|50-day MA||$58.74||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$60.89||Market Cap||11.93B|
Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) Company Bio
Lincoln National Corporation engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. It operates through Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, and Group Protection segments. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania.