Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LODE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LODE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LODE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 102 days.
- LODE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
LODE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 51.28, COMSTOCK INC has a higher such ratio than 96.49% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COMSTOCK INC is reporting a growth rate of 336.15%; that's higher than 94.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LODE is more volatile than 95.51% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMSTOCK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSGM, OPGN, ITRI, WPRT, and KIQ.
- Visit LODE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comstockmining.com.
LODE Valuation Summary
- LODE's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 103.65% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LODE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LODE.
LODE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1087.98%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.15%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -96.24%.
The table below shows LODE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LODE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LODE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.63% of graded US stocks.
- LODE's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 30th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, GORO, and MUX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LODE.
The table below shows LODE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LODE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LODE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$2.12|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.34||Avg. volume||603,955|
|50-day MA||$0.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||26.65M|
Most Popular Stories View All
LODE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LODE Latest Social Stream
View Full LODE Social Stream
Latest LODE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMSTOCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LODE as an investment opportunity.
Receives Key Permits and Expands Mineral Resource EstimatesVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced its recent business development highlights, third quarter 2022 results, and updated outlook. Selected Strategic Highlights – Lithium Extraction and Electrification Products Received a Written Determination of Hazardous Waste Recycling (“Operating Permit”) authorizing LINICO Corporation (“LiNiCo”) to conduct lit
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” or the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 1:15 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (4:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) to report its Third Quarter 2022 results and business updates. The webcast will include a moderated question and answer session after the Company’s prepared remarks. Please click the link below to register in advance and please join the
E ratio of -0.60.
VIRGINIA CITY, Nevada, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced it had received unanimous approval by the Lyon County Board of County Commissioners (“BoCC”) for the Conditional Use Permit (“CUP”) requested by LINICO Corporation (“LiNiCo”) to operate a lithium-ion battery (“LIB”) pre-recycling storage facility at a nearly 200 acre industrial property in Mound House, Nevada. LiNiCo’s LIB storage facility resides in one of the large
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced that its Executive Chairman and CEO, Corrado De Gasperis, is presenting at the 12th Annual Invitational LD Micro Main Event in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. PDT. “We look forward to presenting at the LD Micro conference as we accelerate the commercialization of our decarbonization technologies for transportation and broader mobility applicati
LODE Price Returns