Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LODE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LODE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.26% of US stocks.
- LODE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LODE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LODE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 122.51, Comstock Mining Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.92% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 392.73%, Comstock Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.67% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LODE's revenue has grown 327.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LODE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDXG, KIDS, TREE, ESI, and DUOT.
- LODE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comstock Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.comstockmining.com.
LODE Valuation Summary
- LODE's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 72.84% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 135 months, LODE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
- Over the past 135 months, LODE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LODE.
LODE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -95.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 83.8%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -98.86%.
The table below shows LODE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LODE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LODE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.63% of graded US stocks.
- LODE's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 30th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, GORO, and MUX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LODE.
The table below shows LODE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LODE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LODE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$3.48|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||688,338|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||47.57M|
Most Popular Stories View All
LODE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LODE Latest Social Stream
View Full LODE Social Stream
Latest LODE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comstock Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LODE as an investment opportunity.
Comstock’s LiNiCo Corporation Receives Tax Abatement, Expands Permit From the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) announced today that its 90% owned subsidiary, LINICO Corporation (“LiNiCo”), an emerging leader in the production of electrification products, including lithium carbonate and graphite, from recycled lithium-ion batteries (“LIB”) with its proprietary extraction technologies, received tax abatements from the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development. The $618,836 in tax a
Noble Financial analyst Mark Reichman maintained a Buy rating on Comstock Mining (LODE – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.75. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $1.47, close to its 52-week low of $0.99. According to TipRanks.com, Reichman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of 0.0% and a 34.5% success rate. Reichman covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Great Bear Resources, Endeavour Silver, and Chakana Copper. Currently, the analyst consensus on Comstock Mining is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.75.
Comstock Mining Inc (NYSE: LODE) has acquired an additional ~3.13 million shares of LINICO Corporation (LiNiCo), from LiNiCo's founder, Michael Vogel, in exchange for 3.5 million restricted Comstock shares. Comstock also acquired an additional 4,075 Series A Preferred shares of LiNiCo, increasing its overall ownership to ~90%. The remaining 10% of LiNiCo is owned by Aqua Metals Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS). LiNiCo produces electrification products, including lithium carbonate and graphite from recycled l
Pioneering Technologies for Production of Lithium Carbonate, Graphite, and Other Electrification ProductsVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced its acquisition of an additional 3,129,081 common shares in LINICO Corporation (“LiNiCo”) from LiNiCo’s founder, Michael Vogel, in exchange for 3,500,000 restricted Comstock common shares, and acquired an additional 4,075 Series A Preferred shares, thereby in
Comstock Mining Inc. (AMEX:LODE) price on Friday, December 10, fall -2.61% below its previous days close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $1.49. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $1.53, moving within a range at $1.48 and $1.58. The beta value Comstock Mining Inc.s (LODE) Outlook: Recollecting The Past For Future Insights Read More »
LODE Price Returns