Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LODE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LODE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LODE is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LODE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LODE Stock Summary
- For LODE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Comstock Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Comstock Mining Inc is reporting a growth rate of 3,610.21%; that's higher than 99.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LODE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITMR, INTT, ELSE, HUN, and BC.
- Visit LODE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comstockmining.com.
LODE Valuation Summary
- LODE's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 72.84% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 135 months, LODE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
- Over the past 135 months, LODE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LODE.
LODE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -99.16%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 515.96%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56.6%.
The table below shows LODE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LODE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LODE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.66% of graded US stocks.
- LODE's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 30th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, MUX, and EXK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LODE.
The table below shows LODE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LODE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LODE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$2.96||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||4,415,546|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||154.34M|
Most Popular Stories View All
LODE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LODE Latest Social Stream
View Full LODE Social Stream
Latest LODE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comstock Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LODE as an investment opportunity.
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) and Mercury Clean Up LLC (“MCU”) today announced that Clean Mercury Remediation Technologies (“CMRT”), MCU’s Philippine Inc.’s joint venture, has received its remaining permit and commenced full operations in the venture’s first commercial mercury remediation system in the province of Davao D’ Oro, Philippines. “We are pleased to restart and initiate sales as we remediate merc
Good morning, trader!
Extensive Portfolio of Pioneering Clean Technologies; Cellulosic BiofuelsVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced its acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding equity of Plain Sight Innovations Corporation (“PSI”) in exchange for 8,500,000 restricted shares of its common stock, and all of the intellectual property assets of PSI’s affiliate, FLUX Photon Corporation (“FPC”), in exchange for a pe
Thinking about buying stock in Pliant Therapeutics, Comstock Mining, Metromile, Progenity, or Paya Holdings?
NEW YORK , Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for PLRX, LODE, MILE, PROG, and PAYA. Full story available on Benzinga.com
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Corvus Pharmaceuticals The Trade: Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRVS) President and CEO Richard A. Miller acquired
LODE Price Returns