Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE): Price and Financial Metrics
LODE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$0.99|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||875,355|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.49||Market Cap||43.97M|
LODE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LODE POWR Grades
- LODE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LODE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- LODE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LODE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 323.94, COMSTOCK INC has a higher such ratio than 98.85% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.78%, COMSTOCK INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.95% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COMSTOCK INC comes in at -84.23%, a number that bests merely 1.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LODE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIM, HSTO, MSGM, LEU, and GTH.
- Visit LODE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comstockmining.com.
LODE Valuation Summary
- LODE's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 104.83% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LODE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LODE.
LODE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 426.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.15%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -93.79%.
The table below shows LODE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LODE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LODE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.63% of graded US stocks.
- LODE's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 30th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, GORO, and MUX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LODE.
The table below shows LODE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LODE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LODE Latest Social Stream
View Full LODE Social Stream
Latest LODE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMSTOCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LODE as an investment opportunity.
Comstock Inc executive chairman and CEO Corrado DeGasperis joined Proactive's Stephen Gunnion with more detail about the company that has transitioned from a historical gold and silver producer to ...
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) announces Corrado De Gasperis, Comstock’s Executive Chairman and CEO, will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti August Virtual Investor Conference, taking place on August 16-17, 2023. Joining Mr. De Gasperis will be William McCarthy, Comstock’s COO. The presentation will begin at 4:00pm ET on August 16, 2023 and can be accessed live here: https://sidoti.zo
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”), an innovator of technologies that enable systemic decarbonization and the energy transition by efficiently converting under-utilized natural resources into renewable energy products, today announced its second quarter results and business updates. “The focus for 2023 is the commercialization of our technologies,” said Corrado De Gasperis, Comstock’s executive chairman and chief execu
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s Executive Chairman, Director & CEO, Corrado De Gasperis and the COO, William McCarthy, will be providing an overview of recent financial results, along with upcoming milestones. We invite all investors and other interested parties to register for the webinar at the link below. Date: Thursday, August 10, 2023Time: 4:15 pm ETRegister: Webinar Reg
LODE Price Returns