Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE): Price and Financial Metrics
LODE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$0.99|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||772,320|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||52.94M|
LODE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LODE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LODE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.84% of US stocks.
- LODE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- LODE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LODE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 61.46, COMSTOCK INC has a higher such ratio than 96.98% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.56%, COMSTOCK INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COMSTOCK INC comes in at 57.72%, a number that bests 91.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMSTOCK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYD, WWD, PAR, GEOS, and OSUR.
- LODE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMSTOCK INC's official web site, go to www.comstockmining.com.
LODE Valuation Summary
- LODE's price/sales ratio is 65.5; this is 1441.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LODE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 162 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LODE.
LODE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 426.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.15%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -93.79%.
The table below shows LODE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LODE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LODE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.63% of graded US stocks.
- LODE's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 30th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, GORO, and MUX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LODE.
The table below shows LODE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LODE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LODE Latest Social Stream
View Full LODE Social Stream
Latest LODE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMSTOCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LODE as an investment opportunity.
Transforming Mineral Exploration Via Physics-based AI and new Cutting-Edge Hyperspectral SensingVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced a new, historic era of breakthrough mineral exploration with the successful launch of GENMAT-1, Quantum Generative Materials’ (GenMat) Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imaging (HRSI) system to explore optimizing future mineral exploration for the Comstock mineral estate (“Comsto
Comstock Inc. (AMEX:LODE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Comstock Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.11, expectations were $0.02. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Comstock’s Third Quarter 2023 Business Results Webcast. This is Will Maze with RB Milestone. For those of you new to the story, Comstock is commercializing technologies […]
Validates Unprecedented Renewable Fuel Performance; Realizes Significant Gains From Major Asset SalesVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced its recent operational highlights, third quarter 2023 results, and updated outlook. “Substantially all of our activities are focused on commercialization, with recent achievements demonstrating our substantial progress including asset sales, permits, license agreements,
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s Executive Chairman, Director & CEO, Corrado De Gasperis and the COO, William McCarthy, will be providing an overview of recent financial results, along with upcoming milestones. We invite all investors and other interested parties to register for the webinar at the link below. Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023Time: 4:15 pm ETRegister: Webinar Re
Executes Exclusive License for Proven Refining ProcessVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced completion of all milestones required for the scale-up of its proprietary lignocellulosic biomass refining process, culminating in the execution by its wholly owned subsidiary, Comstock Fuels Corporation (“Comstock Fuels”), of an exclusive license agreement with RenFuel K2B AB (“RenFuel”) for use of RenFuel’s patent
LODE Price Returns