Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE): Price and Financial Metrics
LOPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.70||52-week high||$140.67|
|Prev. close||$136.72||52-week low||$99.65|
|Day high||$137.95||Avg. volume||201,534|
|50-day MA||$124.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.12||Market Cap||4.13B|
LOPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOPE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LOPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- LOPE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOPE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
LOPE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GRAND CANYON EDUCATION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for GRAND CANYON EDUCATION INC; that's greater than it is for just 18.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GRAND CANYON EDUCATION INC's share price is greater than that of merely 10.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RL, ARC, SXT, WMK, and SFM.
- Visit LOPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gce.com.
LOPE Valuation Summary
- LOPE's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 377.78% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LOPE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOPE.
LOPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.55%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.49%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.61%.
The table below shows LOPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOPE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.61% of graded US stocks.
- LOPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 33rd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, WW, and CHGG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOPE.
The table below shows LOPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE) Company Bio
Grand Canyon Education provides postsecondary education services in the United States and Canada, including graduate and undergraduate degree programs in the fields of education, healthcare, business, teaching, nursing, professional, and liberal arts. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
LOPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOPE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOPE Social Stream
Latest LOPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAND CANYON EDUCATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOPE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will discuss 17 countries with the best education in Europe. If you wish to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Countries With The Best Education In Europe. According to research by Morgan Stanley, the global education market is poised to grow from $6 trillion in 2022 to […]
Director Jack Henry of Grand Canyon Education Inc (NASDAQ:LOPE) has recently made a significant change to his holdings in the company.
Grand Canyon Education's (NASDAQ:LOPE) investors will be pleased with their favorable 58% return over the last three years
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy good businesses at attractive...
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY APPEALS UNPRECEDENTED DECISION, RECORD FINE FROM U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Grand Canyon University has sent a notification to the U.S. Department of Education that it is appealing the unprecedented and unjust $37.7 million fine levied against the university and has vowed to stand up to the federal government's broader efforts to target the largest Christian university in the country.
Stride's (LRN) long-term targets demonstrate sustained growth and leverage in the underlying business.
LOPE Price Returns
Continue Researching LOPEWant to do more research on Grand Canyon Education Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Grand Canyon Education Inc (LOPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Grand Canyon Education Inc (LOPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Grand Canyon Education Inc (LOPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch