Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE): Price and Financial Metrics
LOPE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for Grand Canyon Education Inc; that's greater than it is for only 12.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 320.97%, Grand Canyon Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grand Canyon Education Inc comes in at -20.91%, a number that bests only 9.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMT, WTS, TECD, CR, and HUBG.
- LOPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grand Canyon Education Inc's official web site, go to www.gce.com.
LOPE Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.88||52-week high||$132.72|
|Prev. close||$82.23||52-week low||$76.48|
|Day high||$85.25||Avg. volume||822,097|
|50-day MA||$90.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.36||Market Cap||4.04B|
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE) Company Bio
Grand Canyon Education provides postsecondary education services in the United States and Canada, including graduate and undergraduate degree programs in the fields of education, healthcare, business, teaching, nursing, professional, and liberal arts. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
LOPE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Grand Canyon Education Inc. To summarize, we found that Grand Canyon Education Inc ranked in the 5st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Grand Canyon Education Inc ended up being:
- LOPE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Grand Canyon Education Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.63% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|