LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPLA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- LPLA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LPLA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,908,958,235, LPL Financial Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 84.09% of US stocks.
- LPL Financial Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.65% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LPL Financial Holdings Inc is higher than 85.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LPL Financial Holdings Inc are CPRI, BWA, JBHT, PNFP, and EXPD.
- Visit LPLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lpl.com.
LPLA Valuation Summary
- LPLA's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 46.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LPLA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, LPLA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPLA.
LPLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 247.04%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.05%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 152.85%.
The table below shows LPLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.1% of graded US stocks.
- LPLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 14th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SELF, RAND, and PSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPLA.
The table below shows LPLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.62||52-week high||$176.22|
|Prev. close||$174.90||52-week low||$75.25|
|Day high||$176.22||Avg. volume||554,123|
|50-day MA||$154.80||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$142.28||Market Cap||14.01B|
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Company Bio
LPL Financial Holdings provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. The company was established in 1989 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPLA Latest Social Stream
View Full LPLA Social Stream
Latest LPLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LPL Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPLA as an investment opportunity.
Interactive Brokers (IBKR) records a decline in revenues and higher expenses in the third quarter of 2021.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC (Nasdaq:LPLA} announced today that Riolo Financial Group has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, corporate registered investment advisor (RIA) and custodial platforms. The team reported having served approximately $250 million in advisory and brokerage assets*. They join LPL from Ameriprise Financial. Based in New City, N.Y., the planning-based practice was founded in 2014 when industry veteran Dominick Riolo CFP®, teamed up
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC (Nasdaq: LPLA) announced today that financial advisor Peter Shunyia, CFP ® has joined LPL Financial to launch his independent financial practice, Shunyia & Co. Private Wealth Advisors . He reported having served approximately $150 million in advisory and retirement plan assets*. He joins LPL from Merrill Lynch.
Webster Financial Corporation found using ticker (WBS) have now 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 68 and 57 with the average target price sitting at 62.09. With the stocks previous close at 57.19 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 8.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 52.18 and the 200 moving average now moves to 52.9. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,162m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WBS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Webster Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Webster Bank, National Association that provides a range of banking, investment, and financial services ...
No summary available.
LPLA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LPL Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch