LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA): Price and Financial Metrics
LPLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.80||52-week high||$257.64|
|Prev. close||$222.05||52-week low||$179.00|
|Day high||$224.79||Avg. volume||748,356|
|50-day MA||$226.40||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$219.54||Market Cap||16.39B|
LPLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPLA POWR Grades
- LPLA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- LPLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LPLA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
LPLA Stock Summary
- LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $16,787,006,560 is ahead of 88.11% of US-listed equities.
- LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.94% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LPLA is currently 86.76, higher than 96.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are EXPD, JBHT, LH, FOXA, and APTV.
- LPLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lpl.com.
LPLA Valuation Summary
- LPLA's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 26.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LPLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPLA.
LPLA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 286.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.35%.
The table below shows LPLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.01% of graded US stocks.
- LPLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.033 -- ranking 14th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PSB, SELF, and SNEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPLA.
The table below shows LPLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Company Bio
LPL Financial Holdings provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. The company was established in 1989 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
LPLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPLA Latest Social Stream
View Full LPLA Social Stream
Latest LPLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPLA as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that financial advisor Demetrios Paraskevopoulos CFP®, MSFP, MPAS™, ChFC®, APMA™ has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. He reported having served approximately $230 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and joins LPL from Ameriprise. Based in Mineola, N.Y., Paraskevopoulos joined the financial services industry in 1995 right out of college. The son of Greek immigra
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that financial advisor Jerry Madden, Jr., CFA®, has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. He reported having served approximately $140 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and joins LPL from Cetera. Located in Paramus, N.J., Madden has more than two decades of experience in the financial services industry, and has earned a reputation as a financial advisor that build
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC today announced that Chief Executive Officer Dan Arnold will present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference 2023 on December 6. The presentation takes place at 11:20 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible at investor.lpl.com, with a replay available on the website after the presentation. Contacts Investor [email protected] Media Relationsmedia.relations@lplfinancial
McHale’s deep industry experience advances the firm’s commitment to a strong risk management cultureSAN DIEGO, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC today announced Executive Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer Jim McHale has joined the firm. McHale will lead LPL’s compliance organization, helping to drive a strong risk management culture in an ever-evolving regulatory environment. He reports to Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer Brent Simonich. McHale is respo
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that financial advisors Rob Elstad, Steven “Coert” Van Voorhees and Bill Blankenship have joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. The team reported having served approximately $150 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and joins LPL from Ameriprise. With approximately 60 years of combined experience, the advisors are based in the heart of one of America’s largest retire
LPLA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LPL Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch