LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPLA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LPLA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.48% of US stocks).
LPLA Stock Summary
- LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $16,131,268,981 is ahead of 88.41% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LPLA is 3.97 -- better than 87.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 75.4%; that's higher than 83.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are JBHT, EXPD, TFII, APOG, and CR.
- LPLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lpl.com.
LPLA Valuation Summary
- LPLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.1; this is 11.01% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 150 months, LPLA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPLA.
LPLA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 286.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.35%.
The table below shows LPLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.01% of graded US stocks.
- LPLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.033 -- ranking 14th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PSB, SELF, and SNEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPLA.
The table below shows LPLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPLA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LPLA, see our LPLA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$188.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
LPLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.88||52-week high||$271.56|
|Prev. close||$205.04||52-week low||$165.47|
|Day high||$210.08||Avg. volume||916,579|
|50-day MA||$233.15||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$222.67||Market Cap||16.04B|
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Company Bio
LPL Financial Holdings provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. The company was established in 1989 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPLA Latest Social Stream
View Full LPLA Social Stream
Latest LPLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPLA as an investment opportunity.
LPL Financial Reports Monthly Activity For February 2023
SAN DIEGO, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC ("LPL Financial"), a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: LPLA) (the “Company”), today released its monthly activity report for February 2023. Total advisory and brokerage assets at the end of February were $1.15 trillion, a decrease of $17.1 billion, or 1.5%, compared to the end of January 2023. Total net new assets for February were $5.2 billion, translating to a 5.4% annualized growth rate. Total net ne
Why LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) is a Top Value Stock for the Long-Term
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Financial Advisor Joaquin Lopez Joins LPL Financial
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that financial advisor Joaquin Lopez of Lopez Wealth Management has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. He reported having served approximately $130 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and joins LPL from Lincoln Investment Planning. Based in Cranberry Township just north of Pittsburgh, Pa., Lopez is a U.S. Army Veteran who served in active duty during Opera
LPL Financial Recognized for Technology Innovation by Bank Insurance Securities Association
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that it received a 2023 Technology Innovation Award from the Bank Insurance & Securities Association (BISA) for its proprietary Model Wealth Portfolios, a unified wealth management platform for advisors. With this award, BISA recognizes firms that help advance the financial services industry through their commitment to technology innovations in products, services and platforms. Model Wealth Portfolios is design
Financial Advisors Ron Clark, George Brkljacic Join LPL Financial
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that Money Matters has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. The team reported having served approximately $250 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and joins LPL from Cetera. Founded by CEO Ron Clark, Money Matters is a financial consulting firm based in Tampa, Fla. and Gadsen, Ala. Clark partnered with fellow advisor George Brkljacic, CFP® about 17 years ago
LPLA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LPL Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...