LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPLA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LPLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- LPLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- LPLA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.81% of US stocks).
LPLA Stock Summary
- LPLA has a higher market value than 89.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,073,266,733.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LPLA is 4.18 -- better than 88.17% of US stocks.
- LPLA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JBHT, TDY, EXPD, WRB, and SJM.
- LPLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lpl.com.
LPLA Valuation Summary
- LPLA's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 26.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 147 months, LPLA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPLA.
LPLA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 58.88%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.9%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 58.88%.
The table below shows LPLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.01% of graded US stocks.
- LPLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.033 -- ranking 14th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PSB, SELF, and SNEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPLA.
The table below shows LPLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.04||52-week high||$271.56|
|Prev. close||$222.04||52-week low||$140.65|
|Day high||$223.70||Avg. volume||863,602|
|50-day MA||$239.28||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$207.19||Market Cap||17.59B|
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) Company Bio
LPL Financial Holdings provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. The company was established in 1989 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPLA Latest Social Stream
View Full LPLA Social Stream
Latest LPLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPLA as an investment opportunity.
LPL Financial recruited two advisor teams that managed more than $800 million in combined client assets, according to the company. In the larger of the two moves, a team that oversaw $650 million joined LPL Financial in Centreville, Del. The group, dubbed Financial House, was previously affiliated with Lincoln Financial and is led by financial advisors Joseph Biloon, Robert Griesemer, and Emily Woodson. The advisors said that LPL Financial’s platform aligns with how their practice has evolved.
Here is how BCB Bancorp (BCBP) and LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC announced today that Menninger & Associates Financial Planning has joined LPL Financial’s broker-dealer, RIA and custodial platforms. The team reported having served approximately $155 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement assets*, and joins LPL from Cetera. Financial advisor Michael Menninger CFP®, founded the business in 2000 after shifting from a career as an environmental engineering consultant. He hired his first e
We have narrowed our search to five large-cap, low-beta and dividend paying stocks that have popped over 25% year to date with more upside left. These are: ADM, GL, LPLA, WRB and SQM.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (LPLA). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
LPLA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LPL Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch