Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LQDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- LQDT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LQDT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
LQDT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.38, Liquidity Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 19.73% of US stocks.
- For LQDT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, LQDT has reported earnings growth of 316.39%, putting it ahead of 93.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LQDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMBM, CYBE, SEAC, RIGL, and VICR.
- LQDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liquidity Services Inc's official web site, go to www.liquidityservices.com.
LQDT Valuation Summary
- LQDT's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 32.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 189 months, LQDT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- LQDT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LQDT.
LQDT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.44%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.42%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.88%.
The table below shows LQDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LQDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LQDT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.12% of graded US stocks.
- LQDT's asset turnover comes in at 1.133 -- ranking 101st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZEN, ETSY, and PIRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LQDT.
The table below shows LQDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LQDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.16||52-week high||$28.73|
|Prev. close||$13.44||52-week low||$11.39|
|Day high||$14.18||Avg. volume||213,780|
|50-day MA||$13.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.66||Market Cap||503.76M|
Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT) Company Bio
Liquidity Services operates online auction marketplaces for sellers and buyers of surplus, salvage, and scrap assets in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LQDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDT Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDT Social Stream
Latest LQDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquidity Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDT as an investment opportunity.
The county is offering four vacant lots for purchase in the Innerarity Island Private CommunityPENSACOLA, Fla., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Escambia County, FL has again selected GovDeals to sell undeveloped vacant lots of residential real estate on Innerarity Island within Pensacola, FL. This sale will feature four island properties exclusively at auction on GovDeals until March 1, 2022. GovDeals is the leading online auction platform for government agencies and educational institutions t
BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services, (Nasdaq:LQDT), a leading global commerce company powering the circular economy, today announced Bill Angrick, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO, and Jorge Celaya, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Baird 2022 Sustainability Conference on February 22, 2022 at 12:35 p.m. ET. About Liquidity Services Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the world’s largest B2B e-commerce marketplace platform for
The Eight-bedroom home was built in 1929 and currently sits on 5.1 acres of land Historic 8 Bedroom Residence in Holland Township, NJ Historic 8 Bedroom Residence in Holland Township, NJ at auction on GovDeals.com MILFORD, N.J., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Holland Township, NJ has chosen GovDeals to offer a historic eight-bedroom residence built by the Riegel Paper Company for sale to the public. GovDeals is the leading online auction platform for government agencies and educational instit
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT), a leading global commerce company powering the circular economy, today announced it entered into a new credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank that provides revolving loans up to a maximum aggregate principal amount of $25,000,000 with a $10,000,000 sublimit for standby letters of credit. The Credit Agreement will expire on March 31, 2024.
LQDT Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDTWant to do more research on Liquidity Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch