Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDT POWR Grades
- LQDT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- LQDT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- LQDT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.38% of US stocks).
LQDT Stock Summary
- For LQDT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 26.78%, Liquidity Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.22% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liquidity Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,027.65%; that's higher than just 2.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquidity Services Inc are OIIM, COHU, XPER, CBAT, and SMSI.
- Visit LQDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidityservices.com.
LQDT Valuation Summary
- LQDT's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 32.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 189 months, LQDT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- LQDT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LQDT.
LQDT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.42%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.42%.
The table below shows LQDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LQDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LQDT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.12% of graded US stocks.
- LQDT's asset turnover comes in at 1.133 -- ranking 101st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZEN, ETSY, and PIRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LQDT.
The table below shows LQDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LQDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.29||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$17.90||52-week low||$14.21|
|Day high||$18.29||Avg. volume||219,405|
|50-day MA||$21.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.30||Market Cap||649.13M|
Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT) Company Bio
Liquidity Services operates online auction marketplaces for sellers and buyers of surplus, salvage, and scrap assets in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LQDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDT Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDT Social Stream
Latest LQDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquidity Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDT as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT), a leading global commerce company providing trusted marketplace platforms that power the circular economy, announced today it has retained Three Part Advisors, LLC, a rapidly growing, full-service investor relations (“IR”) consulting firm. Bill Angrick, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Liquidity Services, said, “Our strong results during the past year demonstrate that our platform is ideally suited to power the gr
BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT), a leading global commerce company providing trusted marketplace platforms that power the circular economy, announced today that it will report the results of its first quarter fiscal year 2022 ended December 31, 2021 on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The earnings press release will be distributed prior to market open on the same day. Bill Angrick, Chairman and CEO, and Jorge Celaya, EVP and
Liquidity Services (LQDT) is a small-cap company that operates the world's largest B2B e-commerce marketplace platform for surplus assets and inventory with over $8.5 billion of completed transactions, more than four million registered buyers, and 15,000 corporate and government sellers. I am bullish on LQDT stock. (See Analysts’ Top Stocks on TipRanks) The company's goal is to maximize net financial recovery for its sellers and support clients' sustainability efforts by helping them extend the life of assets, prevent unnecessary waste and carbon emissions, and defer products from landfills. They call it the Reverse Supply Chain.
Shares of global commerce company Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT) have gained 35% so far this year. LQDT provides a marketplace platform for surplus assets and inventory, powering the circular economy. LQDT recently reported a robust set of fourth-quarter numbers on the back of strong demand from new and existing customers. During the quarter, LQDT’s gross merchandise volume jumped 24% to $244.4 million, while revenue increased 26% to $70.3 million. Earnings per share increased by $0.03 to $0.26 over the prior-year period. Furthermore, at the end of fiscal 2021, LQDT had ~4.03 million registered buyers, a 7% gain over the previous year.
Liquidity Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LQDT ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 12% over the month. In...
LQDT Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDTWant to do more research on Liquidity Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch