Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT): Price and Financial Metrics
LQDT Stock Summary
- LQDT has a higher market value than 26.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $192,811,357.
- For LQDT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.56 for Liquidity Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 25.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquidity Services Inc are ARAY, SRTS, KOPN, GPRO, and OOMA.
- Visit LQDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidityservices.com.
LQDT Stock Price Chart More Charts
LQDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$8.59|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||64,571|
|50-day MA||$6.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.50||Market Cap||197.22M|
Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT) Company Bio
Liquidity Services operates online auction marketplaces for sellers and buyers of surplus, salvage, and scrap assets in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.