Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LQDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- LQDT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LQDT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.67% of US stocks).
LQDT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Liquidity Services Inc is higher than it is for about just 14.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liquidity Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -190.3%; that's higher than merely 10.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Liquidity Services Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liquidity Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZDGE, OIIM, HROW, MHH, and SMCI.
- Visit LQDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidityservices.com.
LQDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.82||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$21.71||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$21.65||Avg. volume||416,977|
|50-day MA||$22.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.89||Market Cap||731.32M|
Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT) Company Bio
Liquidity Services operates online auction marketplaces for sellers and buyers of surplus, salvage, and scrap assets in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
LQDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDT Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDT Social Stream
Latest LQDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquidity Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDT as an investment opportunity.
Liquidity Services awarded a contract by NEPO to sell commercial vehicles and construction equipment on its online marketplace AllSurplus
BETHESDA, Md., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT) is proud to have been awarded a place on the NEPO202 framework Remarketing of Vehicles and Plant Equipment. Under the 4-year contract awarded by NEPO, Liquidity Services will sell used cars, commercial vehicles, and construction equipment on behalf of a range of public sector organisations in the United Kingdom including local authorities, educational establishments, emergency services and NHS bodies. All items for
Virginia Port Authority offering for sale three ZPMC Ship to Shore Cranes and a wide selection of replacement parts on GovDeals online marketplace
ZPMC Ship to Shore Crane Three ZPMC Ship to Shore Cranes and parts for sale on GovDeals.com PORTSMOUTH, VA, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virginia Port Authority, VA has placed three ZPMC Post Panamax Ship to Shore cranes and replacement parts for sale on GovDeals, a leading online auction marketplace for surplus equipment. The fully functioning cranes will need to be disassembled and removed by the buyer upon the completion of the auction. Potential buyers have until June 23rd to bid on the cranes. According to ZPMC, these post-Panamax ship to shore cranes are the second largest modern container cranes and can fully load and unload containers from ships up to 18 containers wide. They have been steadily maintained and in service in Portsmouth since 2004 and boast a 65-ton spreader b...
BETHESDA, Md., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidity Services, (Nasdaq:LQDT), the world’s largest B2B e-commerce marketplace for business and government surplus, announced that Bill Angrick, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO and Jorge Celaya, CFO, will be participating in the 15th Annual Barrington Research Investment Conference on Thursday, May 27, 2021. Mr. Angrick and Mr. Celaya will host virtual one-on-ones and small group meetings throughout the day. Interested parties should visit Barrington Research Virtual Spring Investment Conference - May 27th, 2021 (meetmax.com) for conference information. About Liquidity Services, Inc. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) operates the world’s largest B2B e-commerce marketplace platform for surplus assets with over $8.5 Billion of completed tran...
Liquidity Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LQDT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of...
Liquidity Services (LQDT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 72.73% and 11.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LQDT Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDTWant to do more research on Liquidity Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidity Services Inc (LQDT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch