K12 Inc (LRN): Price and Financial Metrics
LRN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stride Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.58%, Stride Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.17% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LRN has reported earnings growth of 269.03%, putting it ahead of 94.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stride Inc are CLAR, CHE, VMD, GLOB, and JOBS.
- LRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stride Inc's official web site, go to www.k12.com.
LRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.08||52-week high||$52.84|
|Prev. close||$30.00||52-week low||$20.39|
|Day high||$31.50||Avg. volume||841,307|
|50-day MA||$28.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.01||Market Cap||1.29B|
K12 Inc (LRN) Company Bio
K12 Inc. offers proprietary curriculum, software systems, and educational services to facilitate individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
LRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRN Latest Social Stream
View Full LRN Social Stream
Latest LRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stride Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRN as an investment opportunity.
Stride, Inc. (LRN) Q3 2021 Results Conference Call April 20, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Tim Casey - Senior Director, IR James Rhyu - CEO Tim Medina - CFO Conference Call Participants Jeff Goldstein - Morgan Stanley Jeff Silber - BMO Capital Stephen Sheldon - William Blair Greg Pendi...
Stride (LRN): FQ3 GAAP EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.11.Revenue of $392.15M (+52.5% Y/Y) beats by $11.21M.Shares +4.9% AH....
Stride, Inc. (NYSE: LRN), one of the nation’s leading tech-enabled education companies, today announced its results for the third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / Stride, Inc. (NYSE:LRN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Tallo, HOSA Collaborate to Make Annual Skills Competition and Recognition Accessible to Students Everywhere
Tallo, the nation’s premier online platform for connecting students with opportunities, and HOSA-Future Health Professionals, a global student-led organization recognized by the Department of Education that actively promotes career opportunities in the health industry, have joined forces to host HOSA’s annual state-level competitive events on Tallo’s platform and expand access to this opportunity for students around the country.
LRN Price Returns
Continue Researching LRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on K12 Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!