K12 Inc (LRN): Price and Financial Metrics
LRN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of K12 Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 18.28% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.3 for K12 Inc; that's greater than it is for only 15.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGC, AZZ, AMSF, MRLN, and JBSS.
- LRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit K12 Inc's official web site, go to www.k12.com.
LRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.76||52-week high||$37.43|
|Prev. close||$16.88||52-week low||$15.73|
|Day high||$16.93||Avg. volume||352,471|
|50-day MA||$18.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.98||Market Cap||686.59M|
K12 Inc (LRN) Company Bio
K12 Inc. offers proprietary curriculum, software systems, and educational services to facilitate individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
LRN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for K12 Inc. To summarize, we found that K12 Inc ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 65.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for K12 Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 20.87% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 24.64% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- K12 Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|