K12 Inc (LRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LRN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LRN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
LRN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stride Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.56%, Stride Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.3% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Stride Inc's share price is greater than that of only 19.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAII, ATRO, TREC, UFI, and MPX.
- Visit LRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.k12.com.
LRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LRN's price/earnings ratio is 12.58% lower, now standing at 19.8.
- LRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, LRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRN.
LRN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.3%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1568.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2868.18%.
The table below shows LRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.92% of graded US stocks.
- LRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.018 -- ranking 9th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UNF, RGS, and GHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRN.
The table below shows LRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.32||52-week high||$42.52|
|Prev. close||$40.79||52-week low||$25.65|
|Day high||$41.82||Avg. volume||682,070|
|50-day MA||$37.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.95||Market Cap||1.77B|
K12 Inc (LRN) Company Bio
K12 Inc. offers proprietary curriculum, software systems, and educational services to facilitate individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRN Latest Social Stream
View Full LRN Social Stream
Latest LRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stride Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRN as an investment opportunity.
With COVID Still Causing Problems in Arizona Classrooms, It May Be Time for a Permanent Switch to Online School
GLENDALE, Ariz., February 24, 2022--Enrollment is now open for the 2022-23 school year at the Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA) and the Insight School of Arizona (ISAZ), two full-time, online public schools serving students throughout the state.
Elementary Students in Roscoe, Texas and Beyond Need Consistency and Safety to Start Their Education Off Properly
ROSCOE, Texas, February 24, 2022--Enrollment is now open for the 2022-23 school year at Lonestar Online Academy at Roscoe (LSOA), a public-school program of the Roscoe Collegiate Independent School District, for students K-6.
LANSING, Mich., February 24, 2022--Enrollment is now open for the 2022 school year at Insight School of Michigan (ISMI), an online charter school authorized by Central Michigan University.
Lifelong Skills Training and Education Center Available Soon for All Arkansas Students Thanks to Online School
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., February 24, 2022--Arkansas Virtual Academy (ARVA), a full-time online and blended public charter school serving K-12 students throughout the state, is beginning renovations on its newly acquired headquarters in Downtown Little Rock. The new 50-thousand square foot office building will hold its corporate offices but also act as home base for blended in-person classes, job training, a STEM lab, and even a 3-D printer.
With COVID Still Causing Problems in LaBelle Classrooms, and Throughout Florida, It May Be Time for a Permanent Switch to Online School
LABELLE, Fla., February 24, 2022--Enrollment is now open for the 2022-3 school year at the Digital Academy of Florida (DAOF), a program of the Hendry County School District.
LRN Price Returns