Stride Inc. (LRN): Price and Financial Metrics
LRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.89||52-week high||$47.35|
|Prev. close||$40.95||52-week low||$30.66|
|Day high||$41.95||Avg. volume||503,150|
|50-day MA||$40.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.63||Market Cap||1.80B|
LRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LRN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LRN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 49.61% of US stocks).
LRN Stock Summary
- STRIDE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 72.88% of US listed stocks.
- LRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 90.04 -- higher than 76.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of STRIDE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STRIDE INC are MYE, ROCK, GRBK, AYI, and MTH.
- LRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STRIDE INC's official web site, go to www.k12.com.
LRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LRN's price/earnings ratio is 25.41% lower, now standing at 16.
- LRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 134.4 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRN.
LRN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 31.85%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.22%.
The table below shows LRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.92% of graded US stocks.
- LRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.018 -- ranking 9th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UNF, RGS, and GHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRN.
The table below shows LRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LRN, see our LRN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.62||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Stride Inc. (LRN) Company Bio
Stride Inc. offers proprietary curriculum, software systems, and educational services to facilitate individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRN Latest Social Stream
View Full LRN Social Stream
Latest LRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRN as an investment opportunity.
Students From Idaho Virtual Academy and Insight Idaho To Be Celebrated with In-Person Graduation Ceremonies They Deserve
MERIDIAN, Idaho, May 22, 2023--The students of Idaho Virtual Academy (IDVA) and Insight School of Idaho (ISID), online public schools serving K-12 grade students throughout the state, are ready to take charge of their futures. IDVA and ISID will celebrate their graduates in person with three commencement ceremonies during the week of May 22nd.
Arizona Virtual Academy Celebrates Class of 2023 at May 22 Commencement Ceremony
GLENDALE, Ariz., May 19, 2023--The graduating classes of Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA) and Insight Academy of Arizona (ISAZ), online public schools serving students throughout the state, will soon toss their caps in the air at commencement ceremonies on May 22.
Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy to Celebrate 2023 Commencement
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 19, 2023--Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy is holding an in-person commencement ceremony to honor the achievements of its 2023 graduating class. The ceremony is on May 20 at 3 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Edmond, OK. A live stream of the ceremony will be available on the OVCA Facebook page.
250+ Online Learning Teens from Across Colorado to Graduate In-Person
GOLDEN, Colo., May 19, 2023--K12-powered online public schools, Destinations Career Academy of Colorado, Colorado Preparatory Academy, and Pikes Peak Online School are hosting an in-person graduation ceremony 10 am Friday, May 26 at The Colorado School of Mines, 924 16th Street, Golden, CO 80401.
Virtual Spanish Teacher Named 2023 Teacher of the Year
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 19, 2023--Cyber Academy of South Carolina (CASC) is excited to announce that Sharmaine Roaden, electives department chair and high school Spanish teacher, was named Teacher of the Year by Erskine College’s Charter Institute. She and four other finalists were honored last night at a banquet at the Columbia Convention Center ballroom in Columbia, S.C.
LRN Price Returns
Continue Researching LRNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on K12 Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
K12 Inc (LRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
K12 Inc (LRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
K12 Inc (LRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...