K12 Inc (LRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LRN POWR Grades
- LRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- LRN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19% of US stocks).
LRN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stride Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 98.27%, Stride Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.61% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Stride Inc is reporting a growth rate of 252.31%; that's higher than 90.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stride Inc are ELF, WINA, CLAR, INFU, and ASIX.
- Visit LRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.k12.com.
LRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LRN's price/earnings ratio is 12.58% lower, now standing at 19.8.
- LRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, LRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRN.
LRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 187.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 36.96%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 94.53%.
The table below shows LRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.77% of graded US stocks.
- LRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.027 -- ranking 10th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- UNF, UTI, and BFAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRN.
The table below shows LRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.02||52-week high||$36.48|
|Prev. close||$35.03||52-week low||$20.39|
|Day high||$36.48||Avg. volume||665,265|
|50-day MA||$33.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.89||Market Cap||1.50B|
K12 Inc (LRN) Company Bio
K12 Inc. offers proprietary curriculum, software systems, and educational services to facilitate individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRN Latest Social Stream
View Full LRN Social Stream
Latest LRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stride Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRN as an investment opportunity.
PRINEVILLE, Ore., September 21, 2021--Cascade Virtual Academy (CVA) and Insight School of Oregon – Painted Hills (ISOR-PH), are expanding their Career Prep options early in the new school year. Students in middle school will be offered career explorations where they can find out first-hand what it’s like to have a career in fields such as teaching, business, government, hospitality, health science, IT, and more! This will give them valuable insight into how it all works and potentially setting t
HERNDON, Va., September 21, 2021--A new dual enrollment program is poised to give thousands of eligible high school students access to more than 500 online college-level courses from a growing network of higher education institutions. K12 Private Academy, a private school for grades K–12, and Acadeum, a company helping colleges and universities share courses, are working together to remove barriers to college-level curriculum for eligible high school students.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
One stock that fits that bill is Stride Inc., which had its Relative Strength Rating upgraded from 79 to 83 Thursday. Is Stride stock on your radar? Stride, formerly called K12, is a for-profit educator.
HERNDON, Va., September 15, 2021--Allied Health Employer Survey
LRN Price Returns