Livent Corporation (LTHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTHM POWR Grades
- LTHM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- LTHM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LTHM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LTHM Stock Summary
- LTHM's went public 2.66 years ago, making it older than only 6.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Livent Corp is higher than 96.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LTHM has reported earnings growth of -155.2%, putting it ahead of merely 13.47% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Livent Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVGW, JAX, HXL, BDC, and IRDM.
- Visit LTHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livent.com.
LTHM Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LTHM's price/sales ratio is 372.22% higher, now standing at 8.5.
LTHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$23.99|
|Prev. close||$18.90||52-week low||$5.63|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||3,193,150|
|50-day MA||$18.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||2.79B|
Livent Corporation (LTHM) Company Bio
Livent is a lithium compound producer being spun out of FMC. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
LTHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTHM Latest Social Stream
View Full LTHM Social Stream
Latest LTHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Livent Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTHM as an investment opportunity.
Livent Corporation (NYSE: LTHM) ("Livent" or the "Company"), today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 12,500,000 shares of its common stock, $0.001 par value ("Common Stock"). In addition, Livent expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,875,000 shares of Common Stock.
It's still worth entertaining bullish positions in the market's most-shorted stocks, but investors need to look past this weeks theatrics.
FUL vs. LTHM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Livent Corporation (NYSE: LTHM) today announced that Paul Graves, president and chief executive officer, will speak at the Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference, being conducted virtually on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:50 p.m. EDT. Live access will be available on the Livent Investor Relations website and via the following link: https://kvgo.com/gs-industrial-material/livent-corporation-may-2021. A replay of the event will also be made available temporarily via the same link.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Livent Corp. (NYSE: LTHM)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 3, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon and welcome to the First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Conference Call for Livent Corporation.
LTHM Price Returns