Livent Corporation (LTHM): Price and Financial Metrics
LTHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.80||52-week high||$35.81|
|Prev. close||$16.82||52-week low||$16.42|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||3,082,850|
|50-day MA||$21.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.09||Market Cap||3.02B|
LTHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTHM POWR Grades
- LTHM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTHM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 43 days.
- LTHM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LTHM Stock Summary
- LIVENT CORP's stock had its IPO on October 11, 2018, making it an older stock than only 21.1% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LTHM has reported earnings growth of 156.58%, putting it ahead of 91.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LIVENT CORP comes in at 59.72%, a number that bests 91.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASRT, INSE, BLMN, GHL, and TPB.
- Visit LTHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livent.com.
LTHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LTHM's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 60 months, LTHM's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTHM.
LTHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTHM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.46% of graded US stocks.
- LTHM's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 70th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LTHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Livent Corporation (LTHM) Company Bio
Livent is a lithium compound producer being spun out of FMC. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
LTHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTHM Latest Social Stream
View Full LTHM Social Stream
Latest LTHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTHM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 16 biggest lithium stocks to invest in. To skip our detailed analysis of the lithium and battery industry, you can go directly to see the Lithium Stocks List: 5 Biggest Lithium Stocks. Metals, minerals, and various resources have historically played a vital role in […]
Delving into the intrinsic value of Livent Corp (LTHM) to determine if the stock is significantly undervalued
With a remarkable 30% annual growth expected in the niche by 2030, battery stocks to buy represent excellent long-term bets
Find insight on Bunge, BHP, Bushveld Minerals, and more in the latest Market Talks covering the Basic Materials sector.
Livent (LTHM) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
LTHM Price Returns