Livent Corporation (LTHM): Price and Financial Metrics
LTHM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Livent Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.6% of US stocks.
- LTHM's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than only 1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Livent Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Livent Corp are ROYL, CGIX, ADMA, CMCO, and CPHI.
- Visit LTHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livent.com.
LTHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LTHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$14.16|
|Prev. close||$11.42||52-week low||$5.49|
|Day high||$12.29||Avg. volume||3,335,273|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.57||Market Cap||1.73B|
Livent Corporation (LTHM) Company Bio
Livent is a lithium compound producer being spun out of FMC. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.