Livent Corporation (LTHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTHM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LTHM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.08% of US stocks.
- LTHM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- LTHM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.44% of US stocks).
LTHM Stock Summary
- LTHM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.28 -- higher than merely 3.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVENT CORP is reporting a growth rate of 8,156.25%; that's higher than 99.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LTHM's revenue has grown 88.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWE, PIPR, AMG, PRFT, and GHL.
- Visit LTHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livent.com.
LTHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LTHM's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.96% higher, now standing at 19.2.
- Over the past 50 months, LTHM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTHM.
LTHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTHM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.46% of graded US stocks.
- LTHM's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 70th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LTHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.80||52-week high||$36.38|
|Prev. close||$24.31||52-week low||$19.35|
|Day high||$24.54||Avg. volume||3,401,430|
|50-day MA||$29.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.00||Market Cap||4.27B|
Livent Corporation (LTHM) Company Bio
Livent is a lithium compound producer being spun out of FMC. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTHM Latest Social Stream
View Full LTHM Social Stream
Latest LTHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTHM as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Livent (LTHM) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Livent and NTU Singapore Announce Research Partnership to Accelerate Innovation in Sustainable Lithium Battery Technologies
Livent Corporation (NYSE: LTHM) and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) announced today a research collaboration that is intended to drive new advancements in sustainable lithium battery technologies. The joint project will be led by Professor Madhavi Srinivasan, Executive Director of the Energy Research Institute at NTU ([email protected]) and Co-Director of NTU-Singapore CEA Alliance for Research in Circular Economy (SCARCE), a center for excellence in innovative solutions for recy
Ashland, Livent, Ingevity and Flexible Solutions International are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Livent (LTHM). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Slowing end-market demand and input cost pressure dampen prospects for the Zacks Chemicals Specialty industry. ASH, LTHM, NGVT and FSI are set to gain from self-help actions.
LTHM Price Returns