Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. - Series A (LTRPA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRPA POWR Grades
- LTRPA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.37% of US stocks.
- LTRPA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LTRPA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LTRPA Stock Summary
- Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.97% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -23.19 for Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.92% of US stocks.
- Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -187.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc are DENN, RMAX, SGA, OSW, and DHIL.
- LTRPA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.libertytripadvisorholdings.com.
LTRPA Valuation Summary
- LTRPA's EV/EBIT ratio is -62.7; this is 294.42% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LTRPA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 85 months.
- Over the past 85 months, LTRPA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRPA.
LTRPA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.42%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.33%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -69.31%.
The table below shows LTRPA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRPA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTRPA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.81% of graded US stocks.
- LTRPA's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 503rd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- III, SABR, and TRIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTRPA.
The table below shows LTRPA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTRPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$7.74|
|Prev. close||$3.34||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||1,035,447|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||248.41M|
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. - Series A (LTRPA) Company Bio
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in on-line travel research and on-line commerce businesses worldwide. The company is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTRPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRPA Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRPA Social Stream
Latest LTRPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRPA as an investment opportunity.
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LTRP.A) Shares?
If you want to know who really controls Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LTRP.A ), then you'll have to look...
Liberty TripAdvisor (ticker: LTRPA) is small, with a market value of less than $300 million based on its more liquid class A shares. Its only major asset is a 21% stake—some 29 million total shares—in Tripadvisor (TRIP). It controls Tripadvisor through ownership of nontraded supervoting class B shares that give it more than 50% of the vote.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., July 23, 2021--Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings to Conduct Quarterly Q&A Conference Call
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. Announces Closing of Overallotment Option in Connection with Previously Announced Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures and the Completion of its Repurchase of 42% of Preferred Stock from Certares
Liberty TripAdvisor Announces Closing of Overallotment Option in Connection with Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures
LTRPA Price Returns
Continue Researching LTRPAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc (LTRPA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc (LTRPA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings Inc (LTRPA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch