LegacyTexas Financial Group, Inc. (LTXB): Price and Financial Metrics
LTXB Stock Summary
- For LTXB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.73% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.51 for LegacyTexas Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LTXB is more volatile than only 17.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTXB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUP, FFIC, PFS, LEG, and ISBC.
- LTXB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LegacyTexas Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.legacytexasfinancialgroup.com.
LTXB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.54||52-week high||$45.40|
|Prev. close||$44.11||52-week low||$30.18|
|Day high||$43.90||Avg. volume||426,310|
|50-day MA||$42.62||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$40.63||Market Cap||2.09B|
LegacyTexas Financial Group, Inc. (LTXB) Company Bio
LegacyTexas Financial Group provides various banking and financial services in Texas. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Plano, Texas.