Lumen Technologies Inc.. (LUMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$12.54|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||29,585,621|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.38||Market Cap||1.98B|
LUMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUMN POWR Grades
- LUMN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUMN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LUMN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LUMN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than just 2.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LUMN's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LUMN comes in at 432.32% -- higher than that of 99.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPA, APLE, CTRM, GLBS, and CRC.
- Visit LUMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurylink.com.
LUMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LUMN's price/sales ratio is 95% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- LUMN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUMN.
LUMN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.69%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -20.7%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 11.87%.
The table below shows LUMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LUMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.75% of graded US stocks.
- LUMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 45th of 64 Communication stocks.
- AYRO, VG, and HMTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LUMN.
The table below shows LUMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lumen Technologies Inc.. (LUMN) Company Bio
Lumen Technologies, Inc. (formerly CenturyLink) is an American telecommunications company headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services. The company is a member of the S&P 500 index and the Fortune 500. Its communications services include local and long-distance voice, broadband, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), private line (including special access), Ethernet, hosting (including cloud hosting and managed hosting), data integration, video, network, public access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), information technology, and other ancillary services. Lumen also serves global enterprise customers across North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and Asia Pacific. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LUMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUMN Latest Social Stream
View Full LUMN Social Stream
Latest LUMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUMN as an investment opportunity.
Lumen Technologies (NYSE:LUMN) shareholders have endured a 81% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. We really hate to see fellow...
Why Lumen Technologies Stock Plummeted by 6% Today
The weekend couldn't come fast enough for telecom stock Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN). The cutting party was no less a financial institution than Citigroup. The big bank's analyst Michael Rollins was the man behind the slice.
Businesses achieving double-digit improvements with edge solutions
Better customer experiences, improved quality of products and services, and increased productivity are the top business outcomes companies reported experiencing after investing in edge solutions. In fact, in a new survey commissioned by Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) and Intel and conducted by IDC, respondents noted they experienced double-digit improvements in these areas after moving applications and workloads closer to the edge of their network.
13 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best communication services stocks to invest in. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In. The internet revolution gave rise to the communication services industry that keeps growing, evolving and innovating. The communication services industry is […]
Lumen Strengthens Leadership Team, adds Kye Prigg as Executive Vice President - Enterprise Operations
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) has named Kye Prigg Executive Vice President – Enterprise Operations. His first day will be June 1, 2023. Kye will lead a global team comprised of employees in the Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Network Planning and Access Management, and Field Operations and Network Implementation organizations, as Enterprise Operations transforms.
LUMN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...