Lumen Technologies Inc. (LUMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUMN POWR Grades
- LUMN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUMN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LUMN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.36% of US stocks).
LUMN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LUMN is currently 1.31, higher than merely 5.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LUMN has reported earnings growth of 253.55%, putting it ahead of 93.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LUMN comes in at 48.98% -- higher than that of 96.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES INC are POR, UHAL, UHT, BYD, and GSM.
- LUMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.centurylink.com.
LUMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LUMN's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.53% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- LUMN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUMN.
LUMN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -58.7%.
The table below shows LUMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LUMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.75% of graded US stocks.
- LUMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 45th of 64 Communication stocks.
- AYRO, VG, and HMTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LUMN.
The table below shows LUMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LUMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$14.49|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$7.28|
|Day high||$7.75||Avg. volume||13,362,149|
|50-day MA||$10.05||Dividend yield||12.79%|
|200-day MA||$11.06||Market Cap||7.64B|
Lumen Technologies Inc. (LUMN) Company Bio
Lumen Technologies Inc. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of integrated communications to residential and business customers. It operates through the following segments: International and Global Accounts Management; Enterprise; Small and Medium Business; Wholesale and Consumer. The International and Global Accounts Management segment includes three operating regions: Europe Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia. The Enterprise segment provides products and services to large and regional domestic and global enterprises, as well as the public sector, which includes the U.S. Federal Government, state and local governments and research and education institutions. The Small and Medium Business segment products and services to small and medium businesses directly and through indirect channel partners. The Wholesale segment provide products and services to a range of other communication providers across the wireline, wireless, cable, voice and data center sectors. The Consumer Segment provides products and services to residential customers.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUMN Latest Social Stream
View Full LUMN Social Stream
Latest LUMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUMN as an investment opportunity.
These are the dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for September.
Lumen Technologies (LUMN) announces an investment in Grace Hopper, which is developed by Alphabet Inc.
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Australian billionaire Kerr Neilson is selling. If you want to skip our analysis of Neilson’s history and investment philosophy, go directly to Australian Billionaire Kerr Neilson is Selling These 15 Stocks. Kerr Neilson is a billionaire investor who co-founded Platinum Asset Management with Andrew Clifford nearly 28 […]
Investors need to pay close attention to Lumen Technologies (LUMN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Buying dividend stocks when they've fallen in value can be advantageous to investors because not only can you lock in a higher-than-usual yield, but you can also set yourself up for some gains in the future. As long as the business remains sound and its financials are strong, buying a dividend stock near its low could be a move that pays off significantly for you in the long run. A couple of stocks that offer impressive yields and are near their 52-week lows are Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) and Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN).
LUMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|