LiveOne Inc. (LVO): Price and Financial Metrics
LVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.92||52-week high||$2.19|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||325,289|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||83.07M|
LVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- LVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 154 days.
- LVO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
LVO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LVO is -45.48 -- better than only 0.45% of US stocks.
- LVO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.76%, LIVEONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVEONE INC are LPTH, HLLY, XMTR, SIEN, and VISL.
- Visit LVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livexlive.com.
LVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LVO's price/sales ratio is 10% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 68 months, LVO's price/sales ratio has gone down 857.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVO.
LiveOne Inc. (LVO) Company Bio
LiveXLive Media, Inc. is a digital media company, which engages in the acquisition, distribution, and monetization of live music, Internet radio, podcasting, and music-related streaming and video content. It operates LiveXLive, a live music streaming platform; and Slacker Radio, a streaming music service, as well as produces original music-related content. The company produces, edits, curates, and streams live music events through broadband transmission over the Internet and satellite networks to its users; provides digital Internet radio and music services to users online and through original equipment manufacturers on a white label basis; and offers ancillary products and services, such as regulatory and post-implementation support services. It also offers an application that provides access to live events, audio streams, original episodic content, podcasts, video on demand, real-time livestreams, and social sharing of content. The Company was founded on December 28, 2009 by Robert Scott Ellin and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA.
LVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVO Latest Social Stream
View Full LVO Social Stream
Latest LVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVEONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVO as an investment opportunity.
The Prosecutors and Spin-Off Show The Prosecutors: Legal Briefs Top 20 Million Downloads to Date LOS ANGELES, CA, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - PodcastOne (NASDAQ: PODC), a leading podcast platform and a subsidiary of LiveOne (NASDAQ: LVO), announced today that The Prosecutors, hosted by Alice LaCour and Brett Talley, was honored as the podcast “People’s Choice: Creator of the Year.” The inaugural “Creator of the Year” award was voted on by thousands of fans and CrimeCon
- Investor Presentation on October 4th at 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET LOS ANGELES, CA, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- LiveOne (Nasdaq: LVO), an award-winning, creator-first music, entertainment, and technology platform, announced today that its Chairman and CEO, Robert Ellin, will present at the LD Micro Main Event XVI Investor Conference on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET. The event will be held in-person at the Luxe Sunset Bel-Air in Los Angeles, CA. L
Courtside Group, Inc. Completes Restructuring of Balance Sheet and Officially Rebrands Name to PodcastOne, Inc.
- PodcastOne Will Continue to Trade on Nasdaq Under Symbol “PODC” - Parent Company LiveOne (Nasdaq: LVO) Converts Its $3.5M Bridge Note Investment into PODC Stock at $3 per Share, a 57% premium to the 9/26/23 closing price, Increasing LVO’s Ownership of PODC to 81% - PODC Converts Remaining Bridge Notes of ~$2.5M into Shares of Common Stock at $3 per share - PODC Currently has No Outstanding Debt, and the Restructuring of Debt has Increased Net Equity by $6M Since Listing on Nasdaq September 8th
PodcastOne Partners with Emmy Award Winning Journalist and Filmmaker Barbara Schroeder for the Exclusive Release of Season 2 of Bad Bad Thing: The Blackstone Sisters
PODC PodcastOne PodcastOne Set as Executive Producer for IP Derivatives Bad Bad Thing Season One Has Tallied 2 Million Downloads to Date LOS ANGELES, CA, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - PodcastOne (NASDAQ: PODC) a leading podcast platform and a subsidiary of LiveOne (NASDAQ: LVO), announced today that it has again joined forces with director and Emmy Award winning journalist Barbara Schroeder (Netflix’s “Evil Genius”) to produce and distribute another must-listen true crime
PodcastOne (PODC) Becomes First Podcast Network to Grant Their Podcast Talent and All Company Employees PODC Stock as Part of Historic NASDAQ Listing
Granted Equity Awards Valued at Over $5 Million LOS ANGELES, CA, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - PodcastOne (NASDAQ: PODC) a leading podcast platform and a subsidiary of LiveOne (NASDAQ: LVO), announced today that it plans to award to its active hosts and all current employees equity in PodcastOne through shares of its common stock. PodcastOne, which made its NASDAQ debut on September 8, 2023, plans to award nearly 100 individuals with various equity awards. “PodcastOne has
LVO Price Returns